Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. (4770 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by erikcantona: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
WombRaiders:
Look at what the bastard Yoruba wrote in a past post

It is obvious he has nothing or any link with Niger Delta.

Parasite concentrate on your Oduastan Emirate

. Alll the muslims in nigeria wants isi to come to nigeria and declare a holy war on us!! Yoruba. Muslims are nt even muslims that's the worst of it ! They will start killing yollobar muslim b4 they reach ss and se we go kill all of them !

6 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
bolaino:
Having Lived In The Niger Delta as an Indigene for many years, I know the people of The Niger Delta like I know the Back of My hands, The People of Niger Delta, comprising of Many Tribes are very Loving, Nice, peaceful and Tolerant, but like the saying goes, Everything that has an Advantage has a Disadvantage, having said that, the people of Niger Delta are wonderful set of human beings, but they also have their faults, and one very obvious shortcoming in most Niger Delta indigenes, is the issue of "StrongHead" the people of the Region are very strong headed, they do not like to listen to reason, they tend to take laws into their hands at the slightest provocation, and this has set the Region backwards in many ways than one, and if this "stronghead" attitude is not dropped, it would spell doom and disaster for the region soonest, as this "stronghead" might lead them into thinking that they can take on the federal government of Nigeria in battle and succeed, I want to use this medium to implore the people of the Niger Delta, especially our Ijaw Brothers, to avoid any form of alliance with the Igbos in their agitation for Biafra, we should not allow "Stronghead" to lead us into temptation, as The Federal Government would not take lightly to threats or acts of Insurrection, The Nigerian army is fighting boko haram in the north, and if you take religious extremism from that fight you'll discover that the Military men fighting boko haram are of Hausa/fulani extraction, and the Boko haram militants themselves are also Of Hausa/fulani extraction, so in simple words, the fight in the north is between Hausa/fulani and Hausa/fulani, I.e, they are killing their fellow brothers just to keep Nigeria one, let us, then soberly look at the amount of Militants the Nigerian Army has killed so far, with no show of mercy, so imagine what the Nigerian Army would do to Biafran Agitators and Niger Delta Agitators if we decide to be insurrective. There is a saying that the fly who has no advisor follows the Corpse to the Grave, I hope and pray that the People of the Niger Delta do not find themselves in a position of the Fly that followed the corpse to the Grave. May God save the Niger Delta. Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

I commend you for this excellent write up. You make a whole lotta sense than these little kids masturbating on your thread.

Keep the flame burning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by bolaino(m): 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
bugzbunny:

U seem like a gud guy.. Dnt dabble into things like this.. Nigeria is a complex society.. Its a conglomeration of nations who have nothing in common.. With one tribe tryin so much to sophocate and dominate others with born to rule mentality.. So log off.. Go watch chelsea.. Hv fun
my good mann, Rome was not built in a day, and I believe in Nigeria, we have a chance of standing together as one, than being divided against ourselves, I believe in Time we'll have a more Unified country, things are not perfect right now, but in time things are surely going to get better, let's all be hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by bolaino(m): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
Zoharariel:

I commend you for this excellent write up. You make a whole lotta sense than these little kids masturbating on your thread.

Keep the flame burning.
Thanks a lot my good sire.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by aishababa(f): 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
bolaino:
Having Lived In The Niger Delta as an Indigene for many years, I know the people of The Niger Delta like I know the Back of My hands, The People of Niger Delta, comprising of Many Tribes are very Loving, Nice, peaceful and Tolerant, but like the saying goes, Everything that has an Advantage has a Disadvantage, having said that, the people of Niger Delta are wonderful set of human beings, but they also have their faults, and one very obvious shortcoming in most Niger Delta indigenes, is the issue of "StrongHead" the people of the Region are very strong headed, they do not like to listen to reason, they tend to take laws into their hands at the slightest provocation, and this has set the Region backwards in many ways than one, and if this "stronghead" attitude is not dropped, it would spell doom and disaster for the region soonest, as this "stronghead" might lead them into thinking that they can take on the federal government of Nigeria in battle and succeed, I want to use this medium to implore the people of the Niger Delta, especially our Ijaw Brothers, to avoid any form of alliance with the Igbos in their agitation for Biafra, we should not allow "Stronghead" to lead us into temptation, as The Federal Government would not take lightly to threats or acts of Insurrection, The Nigerian army is fighting boko haram in the north, and if you take religious extremism from that fight you'll discover that the Military men fighting boko haram are of Hausa/fulani extraction, and the Boko haram militants themselves are also Of Hausa/fulani extraction, so in simple words, the fight in the north is between Hausa/fulani and Hausa/fulani, I.e, they are killing their fellow brothers just to keep Nigeria one, let us, then soberly look at the amount of Militants the Nigerian Army has killed so far, with no show of mercy, so imagine what the Nigerian Army would do to Biafran Agitators and Niger Delta Agitators if we decide to be insurrective. There is a saying that the fly who has no advisor follows the Corpse to the Grave, I hope and pray that the People of the Niger Delta do not find themselves in a position of the Fly that followed the corpse to the Grave. May God save the Niger Delta. Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

Good advice! Those who have ears will hear and those who want to smoke weed and follow Asari and MASSOB to Biafra are digging their graves.

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
aishababa:

Good advice! Those who have ears will hear and those who want to smoke weed and follow Asari and MASSOB to Biafra are digging their graves.
What do you mean by the above?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by biafranking: 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
bolaino:
for obvious security reasons, I can't come here to tell you precisely where I'm from in the Niger Delta, but be rest assured that I'm truly an indigene of the region, it's not something I should Bloat about. We are One Nigeria, whether Ibo, Yoruba, Hausa, we are one, WAZOBIA.
yu fvckup gon..must yu denied your tribe just to make peace in nigeria?
Bunch of betrayals and denials..

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by bolaino(m): 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
biafranking:
yu fvckup gon..must yu denied your tribe just to make peace in nigeria?
Bunch of betrayals and denials..
BiafranKing
Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by PenSniper: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
bugzbunny:

Voting against GEJ was wrong..
the propaganda against him was too much..
Boko haram menance created by north
Stories of missing money... Hv buhari found any tday?
Was gej more corrupt than obj.. Ibb.. Abacha..etc
We expected a “sophisticated”tribe to read btw d line
Wat is good for the goose is also good for...................
If their is any region dat derseves 8yrs in power ..its d ND..
Gej wasn't perfect but dude tried
Roads...train... Agric .. The light u hv today.. Buhari has no hand in it...well no wahala.. God dey.. We all wish buhari well.. Hope he succedes.. Corruption fight shouldn't be sectional.. All administrtns should b probed..money returned to nigerians
.. I wish u gudluk.

Voting against Gej wasnt wrong.
The north didn't want him to become president after Yar'adua's death. It was obvious to everybody and to complicate things, Gej was timid and without gusto.
Wole Soyinka openly led the protest to sensitize the everybody and to secure the seat for him.
Of all the ministers, etc, only late Dora Akunyili spoke to support the course.
Now come the election and the SW turned against ACN and voted massively for Gej simply due to the ND connection and their years of suffering relegation.
But thereafter, he simply shunted the SW for 4 years as if he took them for a ride.
He realised his grave error too late and started runing helter skelter throughout the SW trying to shore up belated support.
Though the elders wanted to give him a second chance because of the confab report, but the populace had already taken offence for his beligerence.
So it wasn't wrong to vote against him, he overplayed his hands.
Besides, the financial progligacy under his watch was too daring and reckless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by cybertyrant(m): 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hmm op abeg dnt talk for us, when u want to refer to us u say SS &SE or forget it, The name niger delta don suffer for yellowbars hands

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by betty202020(m): 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
bolaino:
what have you gained from Ethnic Bigotry? Have you built a house from being an Ethnic Bigot? Grow up young man.
have U built house by lying and setting peaceful brothers against each other. He who goes to equity goes with clean hands. If the yorubas dont want another bashing, they should desist from creating this type of thread. Yorubas will not like the rejoinder/response that will follow.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by bolaino(m): 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
cybertyrant:
Hmm op abeg dnt talk for us, when u want to refer to us u say SS &SE or forget it, The name niger delta don suffer for yellowbars hands
are you a biafran agitator?
Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by gnykelly(m): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
bolaino:

may their case never be like that of Syria. they thought that UN and USA will just come with their weapon and start defending them by breaching Nigeria sovereignty. even if they will come the casualties will be enormous. because the case will first be decided by UN security council.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by aishababa(f): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
dearpreye:

What do you mean by the above?

English may not be your mother tongue, surely you can understand my plain English!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by Blizzy9ja: 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
bolaino:
for obvious security reasons, I can't come here to tell you precisely where I'm from in the Niger Delta, but be rest assured that I'm truly an indigene of the region, it's not something I should Bloat about. We are One Nigeria, whether Ibo, Yoruba, Hausa, we are one, WAZOBIA.
These yoruba guys are so serious, I've met a lot of them here claiming Niger Delta, the world has evolved, u had better start thinking of what life without the SS/SE will be like and keep ur advice to urself and ur selfish leaders. U can't continue to oppress the goose that lays the golden egg and expect her to keep quiet... We are not the same, the only reason u don't want to let go of us is the damn oyel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by melzabull(f): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
sweetlemon cheesy
Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by melzabull(f): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
aishababa:

So says a despicable FOOOL.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by aishababa(f): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
melzabull:

Shoo shoo dried Biafra vulture, I ain't gat time for donkey dung!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
aishababa:

Shoo shoo dried Biafra vulture, I ain't gat time for donkey dung!
another yoruba boy masquerading as hausa.. smh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by abikubu: 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
melzabull:

She-male Biafra, eat ur nyamiri heart
Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by abikubu: 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

another yoruba boy masquerading as hausa.. smh

Whom are you masquerading as, ibo boy? YOU THINK EVERYBODY IS A FRAUD LIKE YOU Biafra, ASSHOLE?
Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by cheruv: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
melzabull:
sweetlemon cheesy
Biko kporam akwuna ahu vu sweetlemon..spiritual konji jim grin

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by glassjar1: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
EasternLionn:
When has his Yoruba boy become Niger Delta?

his name is bolaino ,

check it out BOLA = IN OLUWALE FROM THE WASTE TRASH TRIBE cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by Sweetlemon(f): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
The op made sense but usual all those confusionists will come and spoil the thread.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by melzabull(f): 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
cheruv:

Biko kporam akwuna ahu vu sweetlemon..spiritual konji jim grin
hahahha....Mbaoo! sweetlemon bu kwa ekwensu'o cheesy
Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by CyberWolf: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
Yorubas advising Niger Deltans since 1900 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by melzabull(f): 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sweetlemon:
The op made sense but usual all those confusionists will come and spoil the thread.
welcome...and the thread wasn't spoilt already with a yelobarr man (op) claiming Niger delta just as another yoriba coward 'aishababa' is fronting with a Hausa moniker? Anuofia!cheesy

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
PenSniper:

Voting against Gej wasnt wrong.
The north didn't want him to become president after Yar'adua's death. It was obvious to everybody and to complicate things, Gej was timid and without gusto.
Wole Soyinka openly led the protest to sensitize the everybody and to secure the seat for him.
Of all the ministers, etc, only late Dora Akunyili spoke to support the course.
Now come the election and the SW turned against ACN and voted massively for Gej simply due to the ND connection and their years of suffering relegation.
But thereafter, he simply shunted the SW for 4 years as if he took them for a ride.
He realised his grave error too late and started runing helter skelter throughout the SW trying to shore up belated support.
Though the elders wanted to give him a second chance because of the confab report, but the populace had already taken offence for his beligerence.
So it wasn't wrong to vote against him, he overplayed his hands.
Besides, the financial progligacy under his watch was too daring and reckless.

Now that Buhari has appointed only his brothers into key positions, why are you people not complaining the way you guys did during GEJ's era

The truth is that you guys voted against Jonathan because you guys hate Igbos

True or False cool
Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by cheruv: 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
melzabull:
hahahha....Mbaoo! sweetlemon bu kwa ekwensu'o cheesy
Kam hapu ya grin
O nweghi ihnye e ji otu rere ere eme! angry

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
bolaino:

I can never be a part of u.
Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by melzabull(f): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
cheruv:
Kam hapu ya grin O nweghi ihnye e ji otu rere ere eme! angry
chai! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by subzero2(m): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
Having seen the tight unity exhibited btwn d SS & SE after d 2015 general election, d OP and his ppl are trying so hard to come btwn d two regions.

But the an!mal is failing woefully.

God bless Niger Delta.
God bless Biafra.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Inscription On Nigeria New Passport. Apostle Suleman Reacts / Breaking: Sleeping Again At Campaign, Tinubu To Return To UK Hospital Next Week / How Recognized Is The NIN Slip Issued By NIMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.