Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. (4762 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by bolaino(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
Having Lived In The Niger Delta as an Indigene for many years, I know the people of The Niger Delta like I know the Back of My hands, The People of Niger Delta, comprising of Many Tribes are very Loving, Nice, peaceful and Tolerant, but like the saying goes, Everything that has an Advantage has a Disadvantage, having said that, the people of Niger Delta are wonderful set of human beings, but they also have their faults, and one very obvious shortcoming in most Niger Delta indigenes, is the issue of "StrongHead" the people of the Region are very strong headed, they do not like to listen to reason, they tend to take laws into their hands at the slightest provocation, and this has set the Region backwards in many ways than one, and if this "stronghead" attitude is not dropped, it would spell doom and disaster for the region soonest, as this "stronghead" might lead them into thinking that they can take on the federal government of Nigeria in battle and succeed, I want to use this medium to implore the people of the Niger Delta, especially our Ijaw Brothers, to avoid any form of alliance with the Igbos in their agitation for Biafra, we should not allow "Stronghead" to lead us into temptation, as The Federal Government would not take lightly to threats or acts of Insurrection, The Nigerian army is fighting boko haram in the north, and if you take religious extremism from that fight you'll discover that the Military men fighting boko haram are of Hausa/fulani extraction, and the Boko haram militants themselves are also Of Hausa/fulani extraction, so in simple words, the fight in the north is between Hausa/fulani and Hausa/fulani, I.e, they are killing their fellow brothers just to keep Nigeria one, let us, then soberly look at the amount of Militants the Nigerian Army has killed so far, with no show of mercy, so imagine what the Nigerian Army would do to Biafran Agitators and Niger Delta Agitators if we decide to be insurrective. There is a saying that the fly who has no advisor follows the Corpse to the Grave, I hope and pray that the People of the Niger Delta do not find themselves in a position of the Fly that followed the corpse to the Grave. May God save the Niger Delta. Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
Niger Delta my sweet home, Quote me anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by Ugomba(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
Restructure the system and bring in Federalism.. And incase, Biafra occurs, we Asaba people will join instead of staying back in Nigeria. Thankz

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
Look at this yoruba coward begging that we do not restart our struggle for full resource control

A yoruba man will sell his pen1s for oyel

imposter and thief

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by bolaino(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
WombRaiders:
Look at this yoruba coward begging that we do not restart our struggle for full resource control

imposter and thief
what have you gained from Ethnic Bigotry? Have you built a house from being an Ethnic Bigot? Grow up young man.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by kossyablaze(m): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hmmmm ok

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
bolaino:
what have you gained from Ethnic Bigotry? Have you built a house from being an Ethnic Bigot? Grow up young man.

Shut your silly mouth you fool

Take a look around you and see what is happening in this useless country; there are muslim lunatics fighting in the NE and rabid fulani-hausa militias waging a silent genocide in the middle belt and a despotic sectional bigot as President and you have the audacity to call me a bigot ?

FOOL

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by kliq(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by meforyou1(m): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
Op, please, when you say niger delta people, who exactly are you referring to? Are Imo and Abia not in Niger Delta? Even in the south south, we have ethnic Igbos in delta, edo, rivers, cross River and akwa iboe states.
So, tell me, who exactly are Niger Delta people

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by Dbboy(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
God, why are this people hell bent on frustrating Biafra, I thought they say they can do without us. When we leave them they should enjoy their honeymoon with the Hausa Fulani.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Look at what the bastard Yoruba wrote in a past post

bolaino:
I have never written anything about Former Niger Deltan Warlords, but the Recent activities of Asari Dokubo have caught my attention, I don't know if to laugh at this Nigerian Rick Ross, or to cry, I honestly do not know, but one thing I know is that Asari Dokubo is not a Mujahid, and it is an insult to all Mujahideen all over the world for The Likes of Asari Dokubo to bear the Title of Mujahid, If I might ask, Asari Dokubo, what is the meaning of Mujahid? If we are to go by The Arabic meaning of The title Mujahid, it simply means (Holy Warrior) Osama Bin ladin, was a Mujahid, Mullar Omar the Amir Al Muminin is a Mujahid, even the present Leader of The Islamic State In Syria, ISIS, Abubakar Al Baghdadi is a Mujahid, but I doubt the basis on which your own Jihad is based, Honestly, I don't even know why Muslim Clerics or scholars have not written extensively to you on your usage of the Term Mujahid, have you fought in the real Theaters of War? Fighting on the sea with Nigerian Armed forces personnel who run away from Boko haram is not actual fighting, my point is that you need to earn The Title of Mujahid, and Honestly, I do not feel that you have earned it Mr Asari Dokubo, you are not even Linked to any of The numerous Mujahideen, fighting in The Middle east or even in The Islamic maghreb, we heard stories that you were trained in Libya, but these stories are unverified, as investigations to ascertain your true Links with Muslim fundamentalists have proved nothing, instead you go online to rant about forming a new country with the Biafrans, how can a True Mujahid be lying in bed with the Crusaders? These and many more questions are what are on the Lips of Numerous well known Mujahideen, Asari Dokubo, I do not understand you, you threaten and threaten with no actual action, and now to prove that you are a Crusader, you are taking sides with Biafrans to Disintegrate Nigeria, you have a University in another Country, so If Nigeria fights a war today all your investments are safe. Mujahid, Mujahid, Mujahid, how many times I call you? Na 3 Times, how your own be? The Islamic State is In Nigeria already, and they are curious about you, that is why I'm taking my time to write this. Do not send them the wrong signals, because what they hate more than Crusaders are apostates. Do not come off as an Apostate to these people, for your own Good, do not draw the Attention of ISIS to poor Niger Delta, if you really want to fight a Holy war, Go to syria or Iraq and help the mujahideen there in fighting the Zionist efforts, do not go about Niger Delta to spread dis information and anarchy, you should know the Dangers that await apostates, do not come off as an apostate. I believe you know that Al qaida under Mullar Al zawihiri is no Longer what it used to be, it is now a shadow of it's former self, and with Al qaida linked Groups like Al shabab and Jahbat al Nusra, having splinter cells The global Jihadi movement is getting more dangerous, do not join issues with Niger Delta and the Mujahideen, How does Biafra and Mujahid correlate? How your own be?

It is obvious he has nothing or any link with Niger Delta.

Parasite concentrate on your Oduastan Emirate

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by bolaino(m): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
WombRaiders:

lol, you make me laugh WombRaider, unlike most agitators of Resource Control in the Niger delta, I have real life Military intelligence contacts in many parts of the world. I do not come here to write Thrash. I come here to write what I know.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
bolaino:
lol, you make me laugh WombRaider, unlike most agitators of Resource Control in the Niger delta, I have real life Military intelligence contacts in many parts of the world. I do not come here to write Thrash. I come here to write what I know.

You can not threaten us.

So take your military links and shove it.

And for your information, not a single shot will be fired to usher an independent state of Niger Delta & Biafra Republic!

Your Nigeria will collapse into anarchy in the north, middle belt and useless Southwest and we will just simply leave!

Just one inconsequential man's life is what will usher in our New Nation and throw yours into anarchy!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by EasternLionn: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
When has his Yoruba boy become Niger Delta?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by atlwireles: 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
WombRaiders:

Thanks for bringing out his previous comment. I don't know why these people lie

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
bolaino:
Having Lived In The Niger Delta as an Indigene for many years, I know the people of The Niger Delta like I know the Back of My hands, The People of Niger Delta, comprising of Many Tribes are very Loving, Nice, peaceful and Tolerant, but like the saying goes, Everything that has an Advantage has a Disadvantage, having said that, the people of Niger Delta are wonderful set of human beings, but they also have their faults, and one very obvious shortcoming in most Niger Delta indigenes, is the issue of "StrongHead" the people of the Region are very strong headed, they do not like to listen to reason, they tend to take laws into their hands at the slightest provocation, and this has set the Region backwards in many ways than one, and if this "stronghead" attitude is not dropped, it would spell doom and disaster for the region soonest, as this "stronghead" might lead them into thinking that they can take on the federal government of Nigeria in battle and succeed, I want to use this medium to implore the people of the Niger Delta, especially our Ijaw Brothers, to avoid any form of alliance with the Igbos in their agitation for Biafra, we should not allow "Stronghead" to lead us into temptation, as The Federal Government would not take lightly to threats or acts of Insurrection, The Nigerian army is fighting boko haram in the north, and if you take religious extremism from that fight you'll discover that the Military men fighting boko haram are of Hausa/fulani extraction, and the Boko haram militants themselves are also Of Hausa/fulani extraction, so in simple words, the fight in the north is between Hausa/fulani and Hausa/fulani, I.e, they are killing their fellow brothers just to keep Nigeria one, let us, then soberly look at the amount of Militants the Nigerian Army has killed so far, with no show of mercy, so imagine what the Nigerian Army would do to Biafran Agitators and Niger Delta Agitators if we decide to be insurrective. There is a saying that the fly who has no advisor follows the Corpse to the Grave, I hope and pray that the People of the Niger Delta do not find themselves in a position of the Fly that followed the corpse to the Grave. May God save the Niger Delta. Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

Needless and puerile article!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by SOUNDKING: 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
WombRaiders:

the guy self na pure terrorist,,,chai,boko haram full NL ooo,,,anyway, yerrober should fight for their destiny.in other words,the op is a terrorist.....

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by OreMI22: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
WombRaiders:

imposter and thief

[size=13pt]Yoruba people are truly a desperate and hilarious group. grin grin grin grin cheesy

Anyhow, you didn't think of your too much love for Niger Delta when plotted with the so called enemies to deny Niger Delta leadership of Nigeria, inspite of knowing the the area provides 99% of the resources of Nigeria which you are so desperate to keep benefiting from?
Shameless yeye people, always trying to be smart by half.
[/size]

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by SOUNDKING: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sotee yerober come dey confuse me for biology,,,,,a delta means a place where a river divides and empties into the ocean,,,,,,the "Niger" means River Niger,,,,,,,,you can call it "the Delta of river niger",,,,how come "Niger Delta" turn tribe.......chai yeroobers are confused. Op what is your Tribe?.

9 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by bugzbunny: 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
bolaino:
STFU...... Yorobb.er terrorist..have u no shame..
Chameleons.. U so much love the Niger delta yet gave our second tenure to hausa fulani.. Slavery..cowardise..snitching tribe of the south

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by bolaino(m): 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
dearpreye:

Needless and puerile article!
so you want the region to fight against The Government of Nigeria?
Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by bolaino(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
bugzbunny:

STFU...... Yorobb.er terrorist..have u no shame..
Chameleons.. U so much love the Niger delta yet gave our second tenure to hausa fulani.. Slavery..cowardise..snitching tribe of the south
but if I may ask, what has the Yoruba tribe done against the people of the Niger Delta? I'm curious.
Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
bolaino:
so you want the region to fight against The Government of Nigeria?

Wake up. This is 2015. ....But for the timidity and foolishness of most folks down here, this system would have bee restructured OR divided decades ago.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by FreeGlobe(f): 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
EasternLionn:
When has his Yoruba boy become Niger Delta?
adebola aka bolaino [size=14pt]which part of Niger Delta are you from, why are you concerned about niger delta?[/size]? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by bolaino(m): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

adebola aka bolaino [size=14pt]which part of Niger Delta are you from, why are you concerned about niger delta?[/size]? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
for obvious security reasons, I can't come here to tell you precisely where I'm from in the Niger Delta, but be rest assured that I'm truly an indigene of the region, it's not something I should Bloat about. We are One Nigeria, whether Ibo, Yoruba, Hausa, we are one, WAZOBIA.
Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by FreeGlobe(f): 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
bolaino:
for obvious security reasons, I can't come here to tell you precisely where I'm from in the Niger Delta, but be rest assured that I'm truly an indigene of the region, it's not something I should Bloat about. We are One Nigeria, whether Ibo, Yoruba, Hausa, we are one, WAZOBIA.
Please tell us the part of Niger Delta that bears the name Adebola?

6 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by bugzbunny: 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
bolaino:
but if I may ask, what has the Yoruba tribe done against the people of the Niger Delta? I'm curious.

Voting against GEJ was wrong..
the propaganda against him was too much..
Boko haram menance created by north
Stories of missing money... Hv buhari found any tday?
Was gej more corrupt than obj.. Ibb.. Abacha..etc
We expected a “sophisticated”tribe to read btw d line
Wat is good for the goose is also good for...................
If their is any region dat derseves 8yrs in power ..its d ND..
Gej wasn't perfect but dude tried
Roads...train... Agric .. The light u hv today.. Buhari has no hand in it...well no wahala.. God dey.. We all wish buhari well.. Hope he succedes.. Corruption fight shouldn't be sectional.. All administrtns should b probed..money returned to nigerians.. I wish u gudluk.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by bolaino(m): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Please tell us the part of Niger Delta that bears the name Adebola?
my name is not Adebola, Bolaino is a pseudonym.
Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by FreeGlobe(f): 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
bolaino:
my name is not Adebola, Bolaino is a pseudonym.
why are you people shameless? smh.. this is also how quick you people deny impregnating a girl in south west

6 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by bugzbunny: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
bolaino:
U seem like a gud guy.. Dnt dabble into things like this.. Nigeria is a complex society.. Its a conglomeration of nations who have nothing in common.. With one tribe tryin so much to sophocate and dominate others with born to rule mentality.. So log off.. Go watch chelsea.. Hv fun

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu / Senate Thug Dino Melaye Embarrasses VP Osinbajo (video) / Aisha Buhari Photoshopped Picture With Michelle Obama (Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.