Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. (4769 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by PenSniper: 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Now that Buhari has appointed only his brothers into key positions, why are you people not complaining the way you guys did during GEJ's era

The truth is that you guys voted against Jonathan because you guys hate Igbos

True or False cool

Your last paragraph sounds comical because we can't see the correlation between Gej and Ibo. We believed he was and still is, Ijaw unless you want to tell me Ijaw and Ibo are synonimous followed by the proof.
Otherwise, if you want to believe we voted against him because we believed he was Ibo then you need to tell us why we voted for him in 2011.
Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
aishababa:

Good advice! Those who have ears will hear and those who want to smoke weed and follow Asari and MASSOB to Biafra are digging their graves.

who asked for your useless advice?

USELESS NIGERIAN
Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
bolaino:
what have you gained from Ethnic Bigotry? Have you built a house from being an Ethnic Bigot? Grow up young man.
but u are yoruba nah

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by wale6run: 12:09am On Sep 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:

adebola aka bolaino [size=14pt]which part of Niger Delta are you from, why are you concerned about niger delta?[/size]? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are not ashamed, nyamiri boy pretending to be a girl, idiotic 404!
Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by wale6run: 12:12am On Sep 07, 2015
WombRaiders:

USELESS NIGERIAN

Tomb raider, you are nobody to ask anyone questions, you anthropophagus!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 07, 2015
PenSniper:

Your last paragraph sounds comical because we can't see the correlation between Gej and Ibo. We believed he was and still is, Ijaw unless you want to tell me Ijaw and Ibo are synonimous followed by the proof.
Otherwise, if you want to believe we voted against him because we believed he was Ibo then you need to tell us why we voted for him in 2011.

E-Hypocrite

You guys think we have short memory

Why did you guys weep when he said Igbos were pillars of his government cool
Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 07, 2015
bolaino:
my name is not Adebola, Bolaino is a pseudonym.
I didn't even know that you don't have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by bolaino(m): 7:49am On Sep 07, 2015
googlepikin:
I didn't even know that you don't have sense.
oya, help me get sense na.
Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by zendy: 8:03am On Sep 07, 2015
bolaino:
Having Lived In The Niger Delta as an Indigene for many years, I know the people of The Niger Delta like I know the Back of My hands, The People of Niger Delta, comprising of Many Tribes are very Loving, Nice, peaceful and Tolerant, but like the saying goes, Everything that has an Advantage has a Disadvantage, having said that, the people of Niger Delta are wonderful set of human beings, but they also have their faults, and one very obvious shortcoming in most Niger Delta indigenes, is the issue of "StrongHead" the people of the Region are very strong headed, they do not like to listen to reason, they tend to take laws into their hands at the slightest provocation, and this has set the Region backwards in many ways than one, and if this "stronghead" attitude is not dropped, it would spell doom and disaster for the region soonest, as this "stronghead" might lead them into thinking that they can take on the federal government of Nigeria in battle and succeed, I want to use this medium to implore the people of the Niger Delta, especially our Ijaw Brothers, to avoid any form of alliance with the Igbos in their agitation for Biafra, we should not allow "Stronghead" to lead us into temptation, as The Federal Government would not take lightly to threats or acts of Insurrection, The Nigerian army is fighting boko haram in the north, and if you take religious extremism from that fight you'll discover that the Military men fighting boko haram are of Hausa/fulani extraction, and the Boko haram militants themselves are also Of Hausa/fulani extraction, so in simple words, the fight in the north is between Hausa/fulani and Hausa/fulani, I.e, they are killing their fellow brothers just to keep Nigeria one, let us, then soberly look at the amount of Militants the Nigerian Army has killed so far, with no show of mercy, so imagine what the Nigerian Army would do to Biafran Agitators and Niger Delta Agitators if we decide to be insurrective. There is a saying that the fly who has no advisor follows the Corpse to the Grave, I hope and pray that the People of the Niger Delta do not find themselves in a position of the Fly that followed the corpse to the Grave. May God save the Niger Delta. Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

I read the above and it translates in my mind as..........

Please Niger delta people! We Yoruba people and our Hausa partners are desperate for your Oil and Gas money! So if you people ever unite with Igbos in the quest for Biafra, we will visit terrorism on you. How do you people expect us to survive without oil? Oil is the basis of our unity. So please stay with us in Nigeria and ignore the Igbos or we shall deal with you people!!

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by Kingspin(m): 8:20am On Sep 07, 2015
bolaino:
Having Lived In The Niger Delta as an Indigene for many years, I know the people of The Niger Delta like I know the Back of My hands, The People of Niger Delta, comprising of Many Tribes are very Loving, Nice, peaceful and Tolerant, but like the saying goes, Everything that has an Advantage has a Disadvantage, having said that, the people of Niger Delta are wonderful set of human beings, but they also have their faults, and one very obvious shortcoming in most Niger Delta indigenes, is the issue of "StrongHead" the people of the Region are very strong headed, they do not like to listen to reason, they tend to take laws into their hands at the slightest provocation, and this has set the Region backwards in many ways than one, and if this "stronghead" attitude is not dropped, it would spell doom and disaster for the region soonest, as this "stronghead" might lead them into thinking that they can take on the federal government of Nigeria in battle and succeed, I want to use this medium to implore the people of the Niger Delta, especially our Ijaw Brothers, to avoid any form of alliance with the Igbos in their agitation for Biafra, we should not allow "Stronghead" to lead us into temptation, as The Federal Government would not take lightly to threats or acts of Insurrection, The Nigerian army is fighting boko haram in the north, and if you take religious extremism from that fight you'll discover that the Military men fighting boko haram are of Hausa/fulani extraction, and the Boko haram militants themselves are also Of Hausa/fulani extraction, so in simple words, the fight in the north is between Hausa/fulani and Hausa/fulani, I.e, they are killing their fellow brothers just to keep Nigeria one, let us, then soberly look at the amount of Militants the Nigerian Army has killed so far, with no show of mercy, so imagine what the Nigerian Army would do to Biafran Agitators and Niger Delta Agitators if we decide to be insurrective. There is a saying that the fly who has no advisor follows the Corpse to the Grave, I hope and pray that the People of the Niger Delta do not find themselves in a position of the Fly that followed the corpse to the Grave. May God save the Niger Delta. Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
I thought u get brain. Buhari @75 get one pass u.
Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by PenSniper: 8:51am On Sep 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

E-Hypocrite

You guys think we have short memory

Why did you guys weep when he said Igbos were pillars of his government
cool

But why is it that an average ibo can't get into a civilized debate without recourse to meaningless abuse and irrelevant tantrums ?
Tell me what sense you have made by this evasive gibberish relative to my simple question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by ArodewilliamsT: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2015
sweetlemon alias "we the ss", how far? u neva see this thread?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by ArodewilliamsT: 9:00am On Sep 07, 2015
melzabull:
sweetlemon cheesy

oh you already notified her? the "yorrober" in the her will make her blind here. grin
Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by after1: 9:05am On Sep 07, 2015
[s]
ArodewilliamsT:

oh you already notified her? the "yorrober" in the her will make her blind here. grin
[/s]

Amadi collins of cursed memory.
Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by ArodewilliamsT: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Amadi collins of cursed memory.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by after1: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Amadi Collins is a rapist.
Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by ArodewilliamsT: 9:19am On Sep 07, 2015
after1:

Amadi Collins is a rapist.

keep boring us. anyway how is Bayo Olamilekan Adetunji the fraudster, heard he was arrested by the police last month. Say me hi to that his homosexual alhaji partner. grin

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by after1: 9:21am On Sep 07, 2015
[s]
ArodewilliamsT:

keep boring us. anyway how is Bayo Olamilekan Adetunji the fraudster, heard he was arrested by the police last month. Say me hi to that his homosexual alhaji partner. grin
[/s]

Boring trash. Amadi Collins is a rapist and kidnapper, wanted by Federal SARS. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by agitator: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2015
bolaino:
are you a biafran agitator?

who dey call my name angry angry angry
Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by agitator: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2015
bolaino:

You mean someone took time and wrote this crap.

Calling Niger Deltans flies and making yourself an adviser. Why bother advising drunken fishermen. It seems you need a brain scan.
Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by laudate: 10:23am On Sep 07, 2015
PenSniper:

But why is it that an average ibo can't get into a civilized debate without recourse to meaningless abuse and irrelevant tantrums ?
Tell me what sense you have made by this evasive gibberish relative to my simple question.

Good question!! ROFLMAO! cheesy shocked grin
Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by ArodewilliamsT: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
PenSniper:

Can village yorubers tell the difference between Igbo and Ijaw? I can bet my last kobo that even some "educated yorubas" heard about the Ijaws for first time on the internet, Tv and papers, even when GEJ know was president. Do you disagree?
Re: Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. by aishababa(f): 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
WombRaiders:

USELESS NIGERIAN

You are an irretrievable infested donkey dung!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Question On 'We The SS Want Resource Control' / See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate / Leader Of Ambazonnia Abducted By Gunmen In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.