Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,868 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? (74569 Views)

Why Is Everybody Selling Their Infinix Phone / Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 / Who Has Repaired His/her Infinix Hot Note Screen Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Defaramade(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
I use the phone & I can tell you that it's OK, battery life is great but not exceptional, at least for light to medium use, the screen is good for me, didn't notice any paleness or tint some people complain about, well it's an IPS LCD display not AMOLED so the display might be a little less colorful but I can live with that. Also some people used to custom Android interfaces from Samsung, LG, HTC, Xiaomi & others may not like the leanness of stock Google Android. If you're a heavy gamer, I'll advice you not to buy this phone because of the weak Mali-400 MP GPU. It'll play casual games like candy crush, temple run, clash of cans, angry birds and so on well, It'll also play the heavier games but at a lower frame rate which may lead to a little game lagging.
What I like about the phone is that it has a very efficient thermal management, it barely gets warm even when browsing & downloading heavy files on 3G, the only thing I hate about the phone are the upper & lower bezels, they are d*mn too big, considering that the phone uses on screen keys, they should have tried to reduce the bezels a bit (maybe a lot), LG G2 with a 5.2" screen is a lot more compact than this 5" screen phone. I will also advice against rooting if u plan to upgrade to Android 6 Marshmallow to avoid stories that touch (lol). As for the battery life, I will use Gsmarena's method; you'll get about 50 hours usage if you use the phone for an hour each of web browsing, making calls & video watching daily. (that's about 2 days, may vary depending on individual usage pattern)
Overall, I'll score the phone 8/10 @ this price point.
Pros: price is a steal, good battery life, stock Android 5.1.1 is smooth & lagless even with the entry level CPU, guaranteed update to android 6.0 marshmallow.
Cons: Big bezels, stock android misses out on some great features from other custom android interfaces.

17 Likes

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Defaramade(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
tohpahz:

They said it's empty.. no colors, battery bad, no preinstalled gallery/filemanager.. etc..
The battery is good but not exceptional, you can download tons of file manager and gallery apps from Play store, no colors?? Lol, people sha.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by martineverest(m): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dats d best tin to do..cant imagine buying a fone without seeing d sample
runzlord:

Most of these guys bought thiers online. This is why I like to phyically shop for phones, check them out wella before buying one. I've never and would never buy a phone online unless I've already checked out the phone, if not, F free home delivery, I would spend my extra cash to go down to computer villa.

Besiedes there is no tyme I go to computer village, even if na laptop charger I wan buy, I most enter slot to check out what's happening grin cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
donhils:
Lollipop want to kill people.
it killed my colleague.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
...Everybody like the people in your neighborhood? I read all the reasons and I couldn't pick out any reasonable disadvantage that has to do with the phone. The phone is awesome! And you will enjoy it more with a good android software.

I forgot to add...for its price, the camera is awesome too! Very sharp, glossy and colorful

Reading some comments here, it seems some people were expecting the phone to perform same functions as s5....na same price? Nothing good comes so easily.
hmmmmm, you killed it, but personally i think the phone is cool with the price tag.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by tohpahz(f): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
Defaramade:
The battery is good but not exceptional, you can download tons of file manager and gallery apps from Play store, no colors?? Lol, people sha.
lol.. na dem oo. Mi i hv no biz with d phone..
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by martineverest(m): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
Tot u guys said its an iphone 6 'killer'?..dats what u get when u want to buy an iphone speccd fone with 25k...alaroro no go kill una.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Please tell me the phone that is good for adults that's of the range of 20k with better specs.
please i need more time, i will soon push out my brand with awesome spec with the same price tag grin
JeffreyJamez:

Please tell me the phone that is good for adults that's of the range of 20k with better specs.
please i need more time, i will soon push out my brand with awesome spec with the same price tag
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
tohpahz:

They said it's empty.. no colors, battery bad, no preinstalled gallery/filemanager.. etc..
Its not empty and its colorful. I'll see if I can send you some screenshots once the network is stable.

Yes no file manager but you can locate your files. Things gotta change and I'm sure others will follow suit.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by wisehouse(m): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
IF YOU GUYS WANT LOLLIPOP (android one), YOU SHOULD TRY TECNO BOOM J5

Disadvantage: can not be rooted (for now)
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by encryptjay(m): 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
You don't like the phone or it's difficult for you to operate?
The phone being empty puts you in an adventure to configure it to your taste.
Drop a phone that's 20k with similar specs for scrutiny.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
runzlord:

Most of these guys bought thiers online. This is why I like to phyically shop for phones, check them out wella before buying one. I've never and would never buy a phone online unless I've already checked out the phone, if not, F free home delivery, I would spend my extra cash to go down to computer villa.

Besiedes there is no tyme I go to computer village, even if na laptop charger I wan buy, I most enter slot to check out what's happening grin cool
you are on point, that's why it is important to read a more comprehensive review.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by sorextee(m): 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
Phone na phone o, as long as e dey open nairaland.. anyway, never been a fan of android..

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by RobinHez(m): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
U bought a phone for #18k and u think it will turn on with a clap? undecided
#foolish question!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Defaramade(m): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
martineverest:
Tot u guys said its an iphone 6 'killer'?..dats what u get when u want to buy an iphone speccd fone with 25k...alaroro no go kill una.
That would be the Camon C8 guys, nobody in his/her right sense will compare an infinix hot 2 with an iPhone 6 or call it an iPhone 6 killer, they cater to different users & are not in the same price category.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Sirme411(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
Guys Please...I want to Get mine on Tuesday. But with All this Reviews + will Be my First Time Using An Android M a Blackberry Fan nd Again I'm Planning on Using A glo bis On it nd I guess I can't Do that without "Rooting" it nd For Gods Sake wat is "rooting".....Plz can Sum1 help wit answers
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sirme411:
Guys Please...I want to Get mine on Tuesday. But with All this Reviews + will Be my First Time Using An Android M a Blackberry Fan nd Again I'm Planning on Using A glo bis On it nd I guess I can't Do that without "Rooting" it nd For Gods Sake wat is "rooting".....Plz can Sum1 help wit answers
get a good phone. Since you are new to the world of android, i think you need a good android that can give you something cool.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by temidoyin: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
hi pls i dont know if anyone can help me tecno R7 keeps bringing on a notification that core has stopped donno whats wrong any help pls?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Sirme411(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
oluwabuse:
get a good phone. Since you are new to the world of android, i think you need a good android that can give you something cool.
A Good Fone within The range Of 20k I'm a Gamer u av any Options 4 Me
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

boom j7 gosh look at display nice ui camera and oh ma lawd the music courtesy of boom playa
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
And most of the people commenting have not held this phone talk less of owning one....This phone is the best in its price range...camera is good.... battery is OK and display is ok too.....and the feel of lollipop on it..mmm you would really want to experience it....

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
who wants to sell his/her iphone 4S ?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 07, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Of course I know s6 is out....my point is, you shouldn't even compare it with s5.

Oh, okay smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 07, 2015
Sirme411:
Save money and spend it getting a good phone, I heard samsung galaxy prime is not that expensive, forget glo and rooting, you can get 1gig for N1000 on etisalat or 2gig for 2k. Or better yet buy data from data resellers.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 07, 2015
oluwabuse:
please i need more time, i will soon push out my brand with awesome spec with the same price tag ;Dplease i need more time, i will soon push out my brand with awesome spec with the same price tag
Yh
But one thing you learn from apple is its not about increasing number of spec, but how it performs overall.

A company could bring out a phone whith those same exect Spec and beat the fone hands down and price may even turn out cheaper, but if I owned the company, they must pay more o! Like 30k grin
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 07, 2015
wisehouse:
IF YOU GUYS WANT LOLLIPOP (android one), YOU SHOULD TRY TECNO BOOM J5

Disadvantage: can not be rooted (for now)

Rooting was never an advantage! Its an optional feature that promts risk in other for your desire to steal!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 07, 2015
sorextee:
Phone na phone o, as long as e dey open nairaland.. anyway, never been a fan of android..

Let me guess, you use BB?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 3:34am On Sep 07, 2015
runzlord:

Yh
But one thing you learn from apple is its not about increasing number of spec, but how it performs overall.

A company could bring out a phone whith those same exect Spec and beat the fone hands down and price may even turn out cheaper, but if I owned the company, they must pay more o! Like 30k grin
we all want quantity and not quality, im still taking my time to get a new phone, i think getting a bb is now the best option for me.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 07, 2015
runzlord:

Rooting was never an advantage! Its an optional feature that promts risk in other for your desire to steal!
hmmmmm, so whats your view as far as rooting and tweaking r concerned, seems you are having different perspectives.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Carmal90(m): 4:03am On Sep 07, 2015
runzlord:

Like how mich can i get the phone from slot??
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by donhils: 5:01am On Sep 07, 2015
RobinHez:
U bought a phone for #18k and u think it will turn on with a clap? undecided

#foolish question!
Who's this barga talking to?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by olahero(m): 7:03am On Sep 07, 2015
Bad mouthing is high on this phone where has the phone good for the price and make sense a lot, the 2G RAM run very smooth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. / How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? / Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.