Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? (74571 Views)

Why Is Everybody Selling Their Infinix Phone / Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 / Who Has Repaired His/her Infinix Hot Note Screen Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Doppleganger: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
Babake69:
Please help tell Sai Baba, that; we, fellow Nigerians residing in Delta Steel Company (DSC)Housing Complex, Ugbogidi, Orhuwhorun town and the neighboring communities have not been enjoying the light they say "has improved" as a result of PMB body language, despite the fact that we have two power stations within a radius of 10-40Km from us. Please BEDC should give us light, as not having light for the past months have crippled our economy, increase the cost of living and rate of robbery in these areas.

Also the flood we experience as a result of the rain that fell this morning is very threatening to the people's live and properties. Hope, the government will do something about it before the number of IDPs from the area add to the already compounded situation in the various camps.

Na the same area we dey be that. I support you totally. The light matter is extremely bad. BEDC is the most useless org. Govt should consider reversing their contract.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by mondee02(m): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
dinoescobar:

How much is it and im in calabar.
Please i also want to know how much it is pls. I mean the pouch
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
fabiano09:

haha maybe. But i think shes way older dan you n got d name first,and you do look like her if dts you in d dp,u knw,short hair,dark and beautiful.
Lol oh really? Yes that's me...cheesy
Well hers is Becca...mine is Becacia... :p
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Lol oh really? Yes that's me...cheesy Well hers is Becca...mine is Becacia... :p
oh i see. Duly noted.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Ignyte(m): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
And i was about to order... Mtcheww.. i'll just get the 'innjoo note pro'... Anybody who knows what is wrong with the innjoo note please tell me before i start regretting like those above
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by blackiridis(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
grin grin grin

sadly not everyone using a "smartphone" is "smart".

enjoying mine to the fullest and i know there are others out there enjoying theirs too.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by therealesttin(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
blackiridis:
grin grin grin

sadly not everyone using a "smartphone" is "smart".

enjoying mine to the fullest and i know there are others out there enjoying theirs too.

Now this funny. Common sense is not common.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by therealesttin(m): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
donhils:

Somebody just said there was no provision (by the phone makers) for change of ring tone and you're here telling him about ES explorer. If you'll need a 3rd party to carry out a function as basic as changing ringtone, I wonder what you can actually do with the phone.
Maybe I'll create another thread, "What exactly do owners of Infinix Hot 2 do with it'?

Olodo rabata, ever heard of a google Nexus ? Obviously not. This Hot 2 is 79% a nexus save for the hardware, one of the most highly rated phones of all times and the Hot 2 OS is exactly same as that of Google Nexus. Make google ur friend if you dont have friends that can afford a Nexus so you can compare to the Hot 2 ok.

And where exactly did he mention Phone Makers? quote him, make bold and reply me if ur man enough, olodo.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by donhils: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
therealesttin:

Olodo rabata, ever heard of a google Nexus ? Obviously not. This Hot 2 is 79% a nexus save for the hardware, one of the most highly rated phones of all times and the Hot 2 OS is exactly same as that of Google Nexus. Make google ur friend if you dont have friends that can afford a Nexus so you can compare to the Hot 2 ok.

And where exactly did he mention Phone Makers? quote him, make bold and reply me if ur man enough, olodo.
79% Nexus as reported by who? You? And let's even assume it's 21% less nexus. So, it means Nexus devices come those basic things that your Hot 2 don't have. U are so dumb that you must wait for him to mention everything b4 you understand that there are clauses in a sentence that are in bracket, but u don't mention them out cos you're supposedly talking with a sensible person. Unless they become as senseless as you are, then they'll have to say everything one by one. Stay there and be deluding yourself that your Hot 2 is exactly like Nexus.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by therealesttin(m): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
donhils:

79% Nexus as reported by who? You? And let's even assume it's 21% less nexus. So, it means Nexus devices come those basic things that your Hot 2 don't have. U are so dumb that you must wait for him to mention everything b4 you understand that there are clauses in a sentence that are in bracket, but u don't mention them out cos you're supposedly talking with a sensible person. Unless they become as senseless as you are, then they'll have to say everything one by one. Stay there and be deluding yourself that your Hot 2 is exactly like Nexus.

Hey dont throw stones in a glass house, i can be abusive too....u wan hear word baaa?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by therealesttin(m): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
therealesttin:

Hey dont throw stones in a glass house, i can be abusive too....u wan hear word baaa? empty barrel can only begats poo.
shut and learn, Illiterate local rapper like u. Sure you have never seen a Nexus in ur miserable life.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by blackiridis(m): 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
therealesttin:

Now this funny. Common sense is not common.

those criticizing the phone are not even users. just bunch of haters looking for a flaw (no file manager and gallery) which is hardly a flaw cos it can be downloaded.
i was hoping to see stuff like:
"the phone gets so hot u can use it to cook beans"
"the camera is useless my nokia java phone's 2mp is better"
"the battery dies after 2hrs of usage and takes 10hrs to charge "
"it lags a lot can't handle common games like angry bird"
"the sim1 or 2 slot doesn't accept sim"
"files cant be moved to sd card"
the thread says "why is everybody selling his or her hot 2" so far their is no single thread on NL's phone section with the caption " i want to sell my infinix hot2" so who is the everybody?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by amicableSavage: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bro I feel your gist o. Cos I wanna get it but seeing thread like this dey make me doubt. So honestly what can you say about this phone as your feedback
blackiridis:

those criticizing the phone are not even users. just bunch of haters looking for a flaw (no file manager and gallery) which is hardly a flaw cos it can be downloaded.
i was hoping to see stuff like:
"the phone gets so hot u can use it to cook beans"
"the camera is useless my nokia java phone's 2mp is better"
"the battery dies after 2hrs of usage and takes 10hrs to charge "
"it lags a lot can't handle common games like angry bird"
"the sim1 or 2 slot doesn't accept sim"
"files cant be moved to sd card"
the thread says "why is everybody selling his or her hot 2" so far their is no single thread on NL's phone section with the caption " i want to sell my infinix hot2" so who is the everybody?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by blackiridis(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
amicableSavage:
Bro I feel your gist o. Cos I wanna get it but seeing thread like this dey make me doubt. So honestly what can you say about this phone as your feedback

all i can say is if u r looking for a device within the price range of 17,500 to 22,500 this device is ur best bet trust me its a bargain

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by donhils: 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
therealesttin:

Hey dont throw stones in a glass house, i can be abusive too....u wan hear word baaa?
Heeeeiiiii....I'm shivering cos he can be abusive... Like I care? If I'm an illiterate in your small mind, I wonder what you are cos I'm sure as old as you are, you haven't attained half my educational level...so let's not even go there..punk.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by donhils: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
[quote author=therealesttin post=37803456][/quote]
Heeeeiiiii....I'm shivering cos he can be abusive... Like I care? If I'm an illiterate in your small mind, I wonder what you are cos I'm sure as old as you are, you haven't attained half my educational level...so let's not even go there..punk.
U don't know me, u don't even know the phone I'm using whether it's a Nexus phone, whether it's Infinix Hot 2 and you're there shouting I haven't seen a Nexus b4 as if seeing a nexus is passport to heaven.
This guy you can be very bold at stupidity.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by nellyb24(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
donhils:

If you're referring to me as a liar, then go home and call everybody u see there a liar.
Mumu, did I say that the phone is good or bad? I simply observed that people are selling theirs and I want to ask why.
bro I think ur a bigger mumu.I dnt think u knw anytin about fones...as a trained I.t student in the usa I can tell u infinix hotnote is d best in its class...I just got one today and I would gladly trade it for my iphone yes my iphone

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by nellyb24(m): 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
dax4real:
Like someone rightly said the phone is meant for kids cos who can explain why you cannot change the ringtone to the music you want. No provision for change of ringtone. Will give ito my daughter. Its her luck.
sorry to say I think ur daughter trully deserve dat fone cos she is prolly smarter dan u.dat fone is meant for smartmind...tell her to teach u how to change the ringtone...even my 9years nephew cud change the ringtone....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by donhils: 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
nellyb24:
bro I think ur a bigger mumu.I dnt think u knw anytin about fones...as a trained I.t student in the usa I can tell u infinix hotnote is d best in its class...I just got one today and I would gladly trade it for my iphone yes my iphone
Get out of here goat. If I hear I.T student trained in the USA I should run? Do u know where I trained? Anu ofia. If u like train in the moon. U have no point. By the way who's talking about Infinix Hot Note or iPhone here? Did u even read the topic or the beginning of the thread or you're too quick to come and boast with your inferiority complex? U need to use the usa in order to be heard? Shame on you. Maybe you've been saving money since the launch of the phone to buy urs, now u don't want anybody to discourage you. You can trade it for your iPhone, trade it under what grounds? can you afford an iPhone as you are?
Shey I'll have to respond to every frog that croaks.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by eleshin(m): 12:38am On Sep 09, 2015
Baadal:

i have new infinix hot note pro 16GB rom/2GB ram variant.champaigne gold call/whatsapp if interested 08025220285
How much pls?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by encryptjay(m): 1:30am On Sep 09, 2015
Is it that some Android users in Nigeria are daft or what?

Phone doesn't have file manager is a problem?
You can set ringtone from settings is a problem?

See dumb debate abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
hustla:

U have the phone?
. No, am looking for it to buy
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by hustla(m): 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
ubecharles:
. No, am looking for it to buy

hmmm
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by oluwaemmanuel: 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
The phone is a smartphone for smart people.. It to s designned for u to customise it d way u wnt it... The only prob I av with it is d battery life span... Anytin else is fyn by me...
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by mikaildove32(m): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
Well it is very good to know all this about infinix hot 2, from fellow nairaland members. Thanks, because I was thinking of buying it.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by mondee02(m): 6:45am On Sep 14, 2015
oluwaemmanuel:
The phone is a smartphone for smart people.. It to s designned for u to customise it d way u wnt it... The only prob I av with it is d battery life span... Anytin else is fyn by me...
Yes oo thats true, the phone is good "but" Battery is the problem.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Sirme411(m): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ordered for This Baby On Jumia wuld get it within 1-4days....jez Get it if u rili want a Good fone within dah Price Range.....
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Jideh9ty(m): 10:42am On Sep 15, 2015
dinoescobar:

How much is it and im in calabar.
Glass screen is 1,300 and the pouch is 2,000. I live in Abeokuta, Ogun State
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by JoseRaji(m): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
If you're tired or dissatisfied with the Android One OS on the Infinix Hot 2 smart phone, you can go to infinixmobility.com/support and download the Android Lollipop version, it should be above 800mb.
Instructions for installation are there

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by fearlesschicken: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
blackiridis:

I've been trying to upload screenshots but i always get an error message. its not as big as hotnote (same size with zero) the 1gb RAM version is sold for 17500 on Jumia 2gb RAM for 19500. but on retail shops it shouldn't be more than 22k.
if u want screenshots u can drop ur whatsapp number

You can see am trying to get a phone, I don't even have a phone now to browse with. So putting up my no is not possible.

How's the screen btw? Does it come with its own screen guard and case?

Is it true that the sim slots are both micro sims?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by blackiridis(m): 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
fearlesschicken:

You can see am trying to get a phone, I don't even have a phone now to browse with. So putting up my no is not possible.

How's the screen btw? Does it come with its own screen guard and case?

Is it true that the sim slots are both micro sims?
the screen is good it came with its own screen guard no protective case and yes both sims are micro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. / How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? / Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.