Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? (74570 Views)

Why Is Everybody Selling Their Infinix Phone / Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 / Who Has Repaired His/her Infinix Hot Note Screen Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by drizzypat: 11:00am On Sep 18, 2015
donhils:

Let him keep waiting for me, as if that's your issue.
now u know it isnt my issue?

As it wasnt urs when I posted bout ringtones!

Im done mehn

Aint worth d stress
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by donhils: 11:14am On Sep 18, 2015
drizzypat:
what is he writing??

Were u d person quoted?
Yes dumb as$ you quoted me 1st.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Besto(m): 11:37am On Sep 18, 2015
drizzypat:
define poor??

Anyone that uses a device below standard?

See how shallow ur life is

Kim k uses a q10 and an I iphone 5,dangote barely use a browsing device

Are u anyway beta dan dem

Kids thinking owning a big fone is everything

Grow up nigga

yet u quoted me to ask if i got a beat headset
you need to get ur left brain checked.... anofia!!!
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by ga1ba2003(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
tayo52:

How much are u willing to pay it,just 3months old infinix hot2,very clean
how much is it?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by JoseRaji(m): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2015
I really don't see much to complain about. This phone is very okay in my books. I figured the Android One OS was not as "extremely awesome" as I hoped it would be, so I downloaded the Android lollipop OS on Infinix Mobility website... I'm even comfortable with the onscreen keys.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Teedeechian(m): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
drizzypat:
define poor??

Anyone that uses a device below standard?
See how shallow ur life is

Kim k uses a q10 and an I iphone 5,dangote barely use a browsing device
Are u anyway beta dan dem

Kids thinking owning a big fone is everything
Grow up nigga
its a bb bold 5 sef
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by tonbari: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
Nobody here gets it atall.... #IHOT2 is an awesome and a very snappy device... Its a developers phone and it handles games wella!!!

Knt wait to receive mine 2mao! Checkout this space!!! #custom recovery and Xposed as soon as I get mine!!! If thers a group, add me 08131310240!!!!
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by legacyyy: 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
blackiridis:
grin grin grin

sadly not everyone using a "smartphone" is "smart".

enjoying mine to the fullest and i know there are others out there enjoying theirs too.

Please are you having any problems with turning on mobile data?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by blackiridis(m): 6:09am On Sep 26, 2015
legacyyy:

Please are you having any problems with turning on mobile data?
no
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by soprano2(m): 10:45am On Oct 01, 2015
in comparison, is d phone always heating like that of infinix zero....cos most at times i tend to think all them phones may be heating and getting hotter like infinix zero.....which can always fry an egg.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Defaramade(m): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2015
soprano2:
in comparison, is d phone always heating like that of infinix zero....cos most at times i tend to think all them phones may be heating and getting hotter like infinix zero.....which can always fry an egg.
It doesn't heat up @ all.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by eddd: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
Good day everyone. I just bought an infinix hot note 2. 2 me evrytin is ok apart 4rm d fact dat d battery runs down too fast 4 a new phone. For example wen I plug it 2 light 4 charging, it immediately jumps 4rm say 10% to abt 58%. I don't know wat d problem is or wat 2 do abt it. Pls I need assistance or advice on wat 2 do.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by eddd: 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
ISAACOLOYEDE:
The phone is good, am using it ,d battery last throughout d day upon browsing. I enjoyed all d features U need to charge d phone with his charger or a quality charger hence it wl discharge instead of charging ,charge it with quality power bank or switch off when charging with low power bank.Surely u wl enjoy it as I do. when battery is below 15% if u set d battery saver it wl serve u for another 2 hours.
pls advice me. I bought a new infinix hot 2 recently. Bt contrary 2 ur review, d battery of mine doesn't last up 2 2hrs even wen it's fully charged. Also wenever I plug it 4 charging, it immediately jumps 4rm say 10% to 58%. I used 2 think dis was a general issue with d phone. However, seeing ur review abt d battery, I'm begining 2 think otherwise. Perhaps there smtin I'm nt doing right. Pls can u render any advice?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by seanery: 10:23am On Jan 10, 2016
People are just too lazy to find solutions to those problem..., we all want Heaven and Earth to be Pre-Installed on the phone....., @20k? come ON
There are Appz out there to rectify all what d phone is lacking.
Dont be lazy, try google tins out.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Carlcaresophia: 11:10am On Jan 14, 2016
eddd:
pls advice me. I bought a new infinix hot 2 recently. Bt contrary 2 ur review, d battery of mine doesn't last up 2 2hrs even wen it's fully charged. Also wenever I plug it 4 charging, it immediately jumps 4rm say 10% to 58%. I used 2 think dis was a general issue with d phone. However, seeing ur review abt d battery, I'm begining 2 think otherwise. Perhaps there smtin I'm nt doing right. Pls can u render any advice?
Hi Eddd, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by charley94: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Eddd, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
pls how much will it cost to get a new hot 2 screen
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Carlcaresophia: 5:49am On Apr 20, 2016
charley94:

pls how much will it cost to get a new hot 2 screen
Hello Charley94, about the price you need to counsel with local Carlcare Service Center directly, our colleagues there will check it for you. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know your location. Thank you!
BTW, please call our service center during our working time (9am-5:30pm during weekday, 9am-3:30pm On Saturday, and we do not work on the last Saturday of each month), so that we can service you better.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by dbrothers1st(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2016
oluwabuse:
lol, maybe you need bread. Beans plus bread.

That's jelly beans and ginger bread for you. Lol.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by eyems: 7:32am On Jun 24, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. / How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? / Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.