Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

Jumia Just Messed Up. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jumia Just Messed Up. (938 Views)

How Gt Bank Messed My Friend Christmas Celebration.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Just Messed Up. by calmJR(m): 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
My peeps imagine what Jumia is doing to me. Na wa o. For over 11 days my order never come my door step. And if I call them they will tell me the order is on transit. Let me explain Better. I wanted a new tv I then decided to try Jumia out. I ordered the item on the 26/08/2015 and it was confirmed that same day. Then on the 28/08/2015 I was told via email that it has be shipped from their store and that its on its way to me. And the said tv was to get to to me within 4days. After that four days it was a no show. I called them to inquire wat went wrong and the told me that nothing was wrong and that it was still on transit since then my brother I have been calling to know where the tv is. Because I don't know if the tv is trekking to my base I can't even say. So I have been asking, had it been I paid online is this what I would be passing through. Na wa o. I thought Jumia was better than this, little did I know that it was the the same Nija thing. ( promise and fail). Jumia I expected more. Thus is just rubbish. Jumia fix this cos its bad business for you guys. Cos this is the height of incompetence. Its 11 days today and its still on transit. Even people wey go USA don go come back. Mtchewwww.
Re: Jumia Just Messed Up. by Geniusinfomer: 9:29am On Sep 09, 2015
If na Amazon US you buy this TV, am sure it would have reached your residence by now. I get highly disappointed with services like this, this is not the first or second time I have heard this complain even my colleague the other day was so bitter with this same experience, what could be the cause of this delay? because am thinking of an online store where once an order is confirm, the buyer get a login detail to a GPS tracking platform where they can see in real-time the movement of the delivery vehicle. This will build confidence and add value. Obviously this is not complex to achieve, I currently own a branded GPS tracking platform and and I can personally setup an online store, so I wonder why jumia can't deliver a less than innovative service delivery. Well if they need idea, they better go for it cos this is not good for their brand.
Re: Jumia Just Messed Up. by lexylexy(m): 9:43am On Sep 09, 2015
Geniusinfomer:
If na Amazon US you buy this TV, am sure it would have reached your residence by now. I get highly disappointed with services like this, this is not the first or second time I have heard this complain even my colleague the other day was so bitter with this same experience, what could be the cause of this delay? because am thinking of an online store where once an order is confirm, the buyer get a login detail to a GPS tracking platform where they can see in real-time the movement of the delivery vehicle. This will build confidence and add value. Obviously this is not complex to achieve, I currently own a branded GPS tracking platform and and I can personally setup an online store, so I wonder why jumia can't deliver a less than innovative service delivery. Well if they need idea, they better go for it cos this is not good for their brand.

Nice one pally,pls can u set up a gps tracker to track my wife,abeg it's urgent sad
Re: Jumia Just Messed Up. by moski5(m): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2015
lexylexy:

Nice one pally,pls can u set up a gps tracker to track my wife,abeg it's urgent sad

r u criusli crius
Re: Jumia Just Messed Up. by JumiaOnline(m): 10:06am On Sep 09, 2015
Geniusinfomer:

I apologize for your experience. May I have your order number so I can assist you better with your order status? Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Amusing But Real Indicators Of Nigerian Economic Recession / How To Use Uber Effectively / Meet The British Woman To Become First Female Barber In United Arab Emirates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.