Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) (40429 Views)

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) / Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together / Ebube Nwagbo And Charly Boy Pose For Photos Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
Rich men stealing our fine babes since ages!!
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
K
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by Wilson125(m): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
btw o, y she no fit just keep dah oda feet 4 ground stand 2 leg like d husband? all dis girls get luck say no b dah time wey camera men bin dey wind camera b4 em take shot, most of em girls 4 dong stop all dis dier funny posture, because d kind sweat wey em 4 d sweat b4 d capturing due to bad posture for just tire em..
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by duduade: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dottore:
I don't know them plus I'm still searching for the adorable pboto
thank u.. your head dey there...

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by miqos02(m): 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
ellahzy:
too much makeup.... excess foundation nd concealers.

RedCard1:
Cute couple but the babe needs to tone down her make up

chai
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by AreaFada2: 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
Na wa. Money & fyn babes. But her make up thick sha. cheesy
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by Vivyprity: 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
I prefer nurse Abigail's dark face.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
good for them.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by DPointMan(m): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
Starships4u:
Are the couples?

No, they are Singles cohabiting togeda. grin grin
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by sojiboy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
ellahzy:
too much makeup.... excess foundation nd concealers.

Better foundation guarantee long lasting building. Why u too dey beef. U no dey use makeup

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by kenoz(m): 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Cute
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by creepsyme(f): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
good for them.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by Tedassie(m): 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
This lady is beautiful already na...why d excess makeup nd shii¿
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
adesegun121:
Ubi Franklin and Lilian Esoro, the newly married couple are still enjoying the honeymoon stages of their new found life together. The two have taken to their IG to post different adorable pictures of them booed up and smiling together.

Hopefully they continue in this type of love throughout their married life.

https://instagram.com/p/7SihgTkwur/

Sha knw beat am!!!! Woman beater
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by vivypretty(f): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
Starships4u:
Are the couples?
No they are singles
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by ellahzy(f): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
sojiboy:

Better foundation guarantee long lasting building. Why u too dey beef. U no dey use makeup

lol ... but I ain't beefing just stating d obvious grin

I like her.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by koreangirl(f): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
Have fun and win a prize here ==> https://www.nairaland.com/2580700/korean-drama-lovers-quiz-corner

Meanwhile, check my signature grin
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by ellahzy(f): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
teekay213:
how u take know.u b makeup artist?

cos am a lady too cool
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by Kanbee: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
Not bad.......

But wait o... make i advertise wetin i dey sell small.

Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by Starships4u(m): 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
vivypretty:
No they are singles
lols....
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by belloabdulrazaq(m): 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
PMB's dressing . "sai Baba" grin
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by Starships4u(m): 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
DPointMan:

No, they are Singles cohabiting togeda. grin grin
no the are singles in one album....
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by snowytebrainy: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nice one
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
Useless man
Stupid woman
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by MacluvPH(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
May sango,amadioha and abiku rape ur wife and ur people till dey die. Idiot.

babaYIBO:
The Nigerian conquest of the city of Owerri on 6 January 1970 signaled the collapse of Biafra's resistance, ending their Civil War. Lieutenant Colonel Chukumeka Odumegwu Ojukwu , the leader who in 1967 declared their secession, fled to the Ivory Coast. grin grin grin On 12 January 1970 Biafran Chief of Army Staff Major General Phillip Effiong surrendered to the Nigerian government, stating Biafra's physical and psychological surrender: [size=25pt] "We are firm, we are loyal Nigerian citizens and accept the authority of the Federal Military Government. We accept the existing administrative and political structure of the federation of Nigeria. The
Republic of Biafra hereby ceases to exist"
[/size] (Oko qtd. http://www.enotes.com/homework-help/what-were-causes-biafran-nigerian-civil-war-what-466264

My fellow Igbo flathea.d, as you can see, our coward grandfather as proclaimed that biafra is no morw in existence, why don u ask yourself why you are fihting a lost war?

ps: Iam a yiboo flath.ead grin

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by sojiboy(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
ellahzy:

lol ... but I ain't beefing just stating d obvious grin

I like her.

Ah don't believe you. Na so u beef me too. Kontinu beefing. Deariz God.

By d way still expecting ur Bbm pang
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by HelenBee(f): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dharniel:

back belle...
front belle
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by HelenBee(f): 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Ur question made me check ur profile pics, and looking at ur face, thinking how not so fine u are. I agree Lilian is ADORABLE
Smh

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by matkeyz(m): 12:01am On Sep 07, 2015
teekay213:
how u take know.u b makeup artist?
lolz
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by ZianaJordana(f): 12:03am On Sep 07, 2015
She's beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by matkeyz(m): 12:04am On Sep 07, 2015
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) by matkeyz(m): 12:08am On Sep 07, 2015
I love fair girl..so she fine for my eyes weda shhe bleach or nt e no concern me ....yelow na yellow.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Stuns In New Photo, Fans React(photos) / Reekado Banks Drowns Himself In Alcohol [PICS+VIDEO] / Davido, Dbanj, Maleek Berry, Sina Rambo, Bred & Adewale In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.