Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,112 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Does A Man Have Intercourse With The Vagina Or With The Mind Of A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Man Have Intercourse With The Vagina Or With The Mind Of A Woman? (1278 Views)

Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? / Is It Normal To Have Intercourse With Older Women / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Man Have Intercourse With The Vagina Or With The Mind Of A Woman? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hello guys, I'd like to hear diverse thoughts on this:
Why are all "Vaginos" not considered the same? Considering that fact that every romantic relationship (from a guy's point of view), has coital interaction as an ultimate motif, be it short term or long term. It's understandable that women (as men), have classes, but don't they all possess "pussais"? Does a man make love to a vj or to the mind of women?
Re: Does A Man Have Intercourse With The Vagina Or With The Mind Of A Woman? by Johnnoah1st: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
OsHYBRID:
Why are all "Vaginos" not considered the same? Considering that fact that every romantic relationship (from a guy's point of view), has coital interaction as an ultimate motif, be it short term or long term. It's understandable that women (as men), have classes, but don't they all possess "pussais"? Does a man make love to a vj or to the mind of women?
ITALIAN MADE THRASH

1 Like

Re: Does A Man Have Intercourse With The Vagina Or With The Mind Of A Woman? by cyprus000: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: Does A Man Have Intercourse With The Vagina Or With The Mind Of A Woman? by MrCork: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
OsHYBRID:

...which mind?...u dont like punnnny?..bro r u ok in the head? (No ofeensce) angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Does A Man Have Intercourse With The Vagina Or With The Mind Of A Woman? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
MrCork:

...which mind?...u dont like punnnny?..bro r u ok in the head? (No ofeensce) angry
Yes I am...kindly answer the question, thank you
Re: Does A Man Have Intercourse With The Vagina Or With The Mind Of A Woman? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ITALIAN MADE THRASH
Says the fellow who doesn't seek to understand the topic before making a comment
Re: Does A Man Have Intercourse With The Vagina Or With The Mind Of A Woman? by MrCork: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
OsHYBRID:

Yes I am...kindly answer the question, thank you

...can u phuck a mind?...bro..serrriosly...r u ok? (No ofennse) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does A Man Have Intercourse With The Vagina Or With The Mind Of A Woman? by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 08, 2015
Both
Re: Does A Man Have Intercourse With The Vagina Or With The Mind Of A Woman? by yimikaa: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
With the mind of the virgina undecided

Gerrarahere mehn angry
Re: Does A Man Have Intercourse With The Vagina Or With The Mind Of A Woman? by eebruboss(m): 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
OsHYBRID:
Do me a favour please...... Gerarahia

(1) (Reply)

One "Word" For This Lady / What Makes A Man Marry More Than 1 Wife? / Guys!! 50 Signs You Are Dating A Crazy Chick.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.