Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Man Refuses To Eat Wife's Food - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Refuses To Eat Wife's Food (827 Views)

Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC / Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. / My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Refuses To Eat Wife's Food by okangisaiah(f): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
A woman flogged her son for doing what was wrong, when the husband came back and heard of it he was bitterly annoyed and refused to eat the wife's food for weeks. The wife who couldn't bear it or wanted peace at home called people into the matter for settlement.

After all said and done, the man gave his reason that he had warned his wife that anytime he is at home and any of their children does what is wrong his wife should report to him and not beat that child except he is not at home she can flogged any child who does wrong. He further stated that if his wife flogs any of their children when he is at home, it shows that she doesn't respect him as the head of the family and the children will undermine his capability of giving them good moral upbringing.

Is he right to take that decision or not, who does the child belong to?
Re: Man Refuses To Eat Wife's Food by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
grin
Re: Man Refuses To Eat Wife's Food by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
It should be resolved with talk.

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
Re: Man Refuses To Eat Wife's Food by 48noble(m): 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
He us correct shocked
Re: Man Refuses To Eat Wife's Food by 48noble(m): 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
He is correct shocked
Re: Man Refuses To Eat Wife's Food by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
okangisaiah:
A woman flogged her son for doing what was wrong, when the husband came back and heard of it he was bitterly annoyed and refused to eat the wife's food for weeks. The wife who couldn't bear it or wanted peace at home called people into the matter for settlement.

After all said and done, the man gave his reason that he had warned his wife that anytime he is at home and any of their children does what is wrong his wife should report to him and not beat that child except he is not at home she can flogged any child who does wrong. He further stated that if his wife flogs any of their children when he is at home, it shows that she doesn't respect him as the head of the family and the children will undermine his capability of giving them good moral upbringing.

Is he right to take that decision or not, who does the child belong to?

I believe he's a tad insecure...

I thought his reason was going to be that he hated corporal punishment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boy Or Girl Child, Which One Will You Go For? / Though 17 But If The Luv Persists Do I Consider Waiting Till She Is Ripe &ready / Why Is It Racist For Whites To Paint Their Skin Black But Not In The Reverse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.