Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage (20904 Views)

61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / Nigerian Parents Are The Bane Of Growth And Development In This Country. / What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by kaboninc(m): 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
No mind them , if you carry them enter room now - Na so dem go wan cut your peniss with their teeth wey be like vampire grin

Woe betides you if you say you no do again. cheesy

Omo, woe betide that person oh.....

Well, anyone wey wan cut ya teeth, that one na amateur. I go burSSSSS window ffffiiiiiaaammmmmmmmm cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by Tashaamania(f): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
What? shocked

Can't a man say whatever he wants and be free from his women? undecided

KanwuliaJara, you see why I love you?

These girls don't get it - Man shall not live by bread alone.

I just said chaii you begin write epistle, OK grin

The women wey don free una from tey tey? Hian! Na now morning reach ya side? grin grin

On the contrary, make you and KanwuliaJara carry go. I dey feel una cool Na OP I pity pass. This is not what he bargained for cry grin
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by kaboninc(m): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Her kishen fine well well?

I no dey pack dirty for kitchen wey den dun cut the clitblind commot oh. grin

Na beddroom you wan go clean the bedshitttt wey yellow akamu do scatter finish? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by Tashaamania(f): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
kaboninc:

Leavveee them....dey form WHOLY WHOLYYY
Na man like Truvky wey dey make noise all over the forum dey release only at common smooching grin Forget yarns, we know dem type grin
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
kaboninc:

Omo, woe betide that person oh.....

Well, anyone wey wan cut ya teeth, that one na amateur. I go burSSSSS window ffffiiiiiaaammmmmmmmm cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Burst window for 1am? - You go just tap her for head like puppy tell her say abeg : take am easy - Victoria your rival no dey bite me o. cheesy
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by kaboninc(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tashaamania:
Na man like Truvky wey dey make noise all over the forum dey release only at common smooching grin Forget yarns, we know dem type grin

You never DJAMMM my type......

You go WANNNNN cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tashaamania:
grin grin

You'll never change grin
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by kaboninc(m): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Burst window for 1am? - You go just tap her for head like puppy tell her say abeg : take am easy - Victoria your rival no dey bite me o. cheesy

hahahahahaha.......she go turn me to VAMPIREEE so that I go KEEEE VICTORIA NIII
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by Tashaamania(f): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
kaboninc:

You never DJAMMM my type......

You go WANNNNN cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Forget yarns, Enter room grin grin
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by kaboninc(m): 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tashaamania:

Forget yarns, Enter room grin grin

OYAAA COME NAUUU....

I FIRE Pass THUNDER BALOGUN OH....WHEN I HENTER, NA YA BACK YOU GO SEE BALL OHHH
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by edwife(f): 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
Oops!Wrong thread.... shocked

***walks out***
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by Tashaamania(f): 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
kaboninc:

OYAAA COME NAUUU....

I FIRE Pass THUNDER BALOGUN OH....WHEN I HENTER, NA YA BACK YOU GO SEE BALL OHHH
No be me you go see when you enter room sha grin grin
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by kaboninc(m): 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tashaamania:
No be me you go see when you enter room sha grin grin

YOU don dey RUN alreaddyyy?

MATCH NEVER Start you don SAKEY?

See BABE oh!
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
Edwife dun enter playground , Abeg make I respect myself small.

Father forgive for all the bad things I've said today. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by Tashaamania(f): 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
kaboninc:

YOU don dey RUN alreaddyyy?

MATCH NEVER Start you don SAKEY?

See BABE oh!
I dey like observe as e dey go, no fex grin grin
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
edwife:
Oops!Wrong thread.... shocked

***walks out***
*drags her by her fake g-string pant * come back here oga will never hear this , na we-we. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by kaboninc(m): 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tashaamania:
I dey like observe as e dey go, no fex grin grin

YOU wan watch....or you wan COLLABO....

THAT ya cheekkkk, I go START with am
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by Tashaamania(f): 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
kaboninc:

YOU wan watch....or you wan COLLABO....

THAT ya cheekkkk, I go START with am
grin

This thread na temptation, I don go grin bye bye grin
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by edwife(f): 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Edwife dun enter playground , Abeg make I respect myself small.
Father forgive for all the bad things I've said today. cry cry cry cry cry cry

After going through your posts,hmmmm that's all i can say.
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by kaboninc(m): 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tashaamania:
grin

This thread na temptation, I don go grin bye bye grin

BUT seriously, e go make sense.......wetin you find come here at first??
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by Tashaamania(f): 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
kaboninc:

BUT seriously, e go make sense.......wetin you find come here at first??
I be nairalander like you so I get the same rights you get to check out threads grin grin
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
softysparky:

Amu gonna slap the hell out of you.

You are even replying him (the guy wu onyenzuzu)
you shouldn't even trade words with him.... angry
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tashaamania:
Buhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha faints*****
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
mcchaka:

You are even replying him (the guy wu onyenzuzu) you shouldn't even trade words with him.... angry
Lol. How you dey?
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
amu and otu gonna splash you with cum. angry
angry angry
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
softysparky:

Lol. How you dey?

am good...

1 Like

Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by kaboninc(m): 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tashaamania:

I be nairalander like you so I get the same rights you get to check out threads grin grin

Even for HARnimal kingdom, some HARnimals are more equal than the others.

Abi you wan see Wetin your eyes no fit carry?
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by kaboninc(m): 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
softysparky:

Buhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha faints*****

What's funny softy.....
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
kaboninc:

What's funny softy.....
The thing sweet me as I imagine am cheesy
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by kaboninc(m): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
softysparky:

The thing sweet me as I imagine am cheesy

You don experience am before?
Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by KanwuliaJara: 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool. Why all the stories, Texas Orchard? grin

I always thought you never gave a fvck but right now, you're acting like you do give a fvck. grin grin

Ain't no one banning you for posting a picture of ya mammary glands in a bra...you're just making excuses.

Just post the picture and let's see ya selling point and money maker. grin

Stories or TESTOMONIES? wink
My "customers" are pleased!
Not for sale or CHEAP NL DISPLAY. Simple!!!! cool

Re: The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
edwife:

After going through your posts,hmmmm that's all i can say.
Well, ma'am ,we are catching fun and you're invited . wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) / Reasons To Stop Trying To Prove Yourself To Everyone / The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make By Ayeni Faith Damilola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.