Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! (9975 Views)

5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know / I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by conquistadores(m): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
Please u mentioned something about getting paid 4 reading blogs and making comments. Am interested in that aspect. Can u pls discuss on how i can go about it?
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by jackbennie: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
conquistadores:
Please u mentioned something about getting paid 4 reading blogs and making comments. Am interested in that aspect. Can u pls discuss on how i can go about it?

get paid for reading books online send a blank mail to bemdoo93 at gmail dot com and i will send u the link
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Prec1ous(m): 10:26am On Nov 20, 2015
[b]Been a student in any Nigerian institution is not easy especially when you have no support or your allowance is never enough, trust me, i have been there before and i know how it feels.

I have been there and i know how it feels, so i complied this post which comprises of all the business me and friends engaged in to live well and better during our university days.

This post will open your mind to simple businesses you can start at your campus irrespective of your location of finance with little or no capital to earn money and live well and better.

SAY NO to Armed robbery, prostitution, stealing, Cultism and other negative social vices.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO READ THE POST (it has no worth in money and you are lucky to see it)
[size=13pt]
Amazing ways to make money as a Nigerian undergraduate student both online and offline in any Institution[/size]
[/b]
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Doubleoo(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ban has been lifted and I can now answer questions as they come. sorry for taking too long.
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Ichie007: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
Doubleoo:
Ban has been lifted and I can now answer questions as they come. sorry for taking too long.

Welcome back bro!
I'm interested in getting paid 4 reading blogs and making comments. Pls, can you throw. light on it?
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Doubleoo(m): 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ichie007:

Welcome back bro!
I'm interested in getting paid 4 reading blogs and making comments. Pls, can you throw. light on it?

It's about you having the right tools for the job. One easy to understand example is for you to view YouTube videos. However, people won't pay you if you can't provide enough views. So in this situation, you definitely need tools that can view YouTube videos multiple times. That's one example by the way.

Reading blogs, a lot of people want comments on their blog post, so they hire people to leave realistic comments so that other readers can be encouraged.
Unfortunately, you need to learn more about them before you can start making money with it.
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Doubleoo(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hey guys, join the Fiverr money making team now.
If you are determined to make money freelancing on Fiverr, go download these 2016 free eBooks now and join the six weeks follow up guides and tricks. I will personally guide you on how to become an established seller on Fiverr.
You can ask me questions if you like. For those who like to see evidences of earnings, check the screenshot below.
Download eBook at Ojasweb Digital Solution
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Doubleoo(m): 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Download this editable Premium PowerPoint presentation and use it to make money on Fiverr
http://ojasweb.com/learn/download-free-powerpoint-presentation/
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by shiffynaani(m): 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
mcfynest:
True......i earn my living wirking online ...... Freelancing....
Nice bro
bro Pls Come To My Rescue. Pls Show Me The Online Work I Can Do That Will Fetch Me 3 To 5 Dollars Daily. I Am Fed Up Of This Hardship Bro
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by mcfynest(m): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
shiffynaani:
bro Pls Come To My Rescue. Pls Show Me The Online Work I Can Do That Will Fetch Me 3 To 5 Dollars Daily. I Am Fed Up Of This Hardship Bro

Bros try fiverr or blogging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) / Dangote Foundation Empowers 34,000 Women In Katsina / Offer Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.