Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,287 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) (6128 Views)

This is Why Tecno, Infinix Will Never Try Selling Its Models In US Or Europe! / Closed / Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by Gmekx(m): 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by adimonyechidi: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
Gmekx:
Now your phone is rooted, the app(KingRoot) can serve as SuperUser or you can download rootchecker to confirm root and SuperSu or SuperUser from Google Playstore to authorize root access to apps

For SuperSu allow the SU binary to be updated via normal mode

For those whose phones could not be rooted via the above method, drop your phone name and mdels and I'll get back to you

If you want to learn how to hack In App Purchases, notify me. I'll make a post detailing the process to do that.

For those who want to hack In App Purchases: https://www.nairaland.com/2559808/which-among-these-android-games/9#37560123

Thank You
Mine is not rooting is what it tells me

Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by sexyedjutto: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
nice tread
my story
I bought a new gionee m2 last two weeks, I rooted the phone five days later with king root, it rooted successfully, then I started downloading apps, lots of different apps, that was the first time I knew that I could download apk files of apps without using Google play store (am using an opera mini bundle days plan courtesy of Airtel) so I downloaded lots of stuff and installed them, screen recorder , checker, bubble float, data manager etc...
when I switched off the phone at night, it refused to switch back on, it was stuck in boot loop (it shows the phone's logo but remains there, it doesn't pass there) you can imagine how scared I was, I took it to their office at Ikeja and they did it for me, I also noticed that after they did it, the animation logo changed, also, some stuff in my phone changed, I think they upgraded the software.... I lost root access , yesterday I rooted it again using king root ,I tried using v root, framaroot,etc but none worked, so I used king root again, however this time I am afraid to switch my phone off, yesterday night I didn't switch it off because of fear, but surely I will switch it off on Monday or Tuesday when gionees office at Ikeja must have opened just in case.... I don't know what is causing it, I don't know if it will happen again, but I noticed that some apk files have refused to delete from my phone, I use clean master antivirus but no virus has been detected in my phone,apk files like framaroot, vroot, etc has refused to delete o, an also optimistic that a virus might have caused my phone to boot loop last week, any guru with good advice should please help

my phone has not slept since yesterday, i dey pity the phone because am a heavy user
Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by sexyedjutto: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
adimonyechidi:

try using pc method
undecided
adimonyechidi:

try using pc method
Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by adimonyechidi: 8:26am On Sep 13, 2015
sexyedjutto:

try using pc method
undecided

try using pc method
Okay. Please I need d steps of pc method.. I have pc..
Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by musico: 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
1Cor10vs26:
pls how do I use freedom
PLS HELP ME ROOT MY PHONE GIONEE M2MINI.I HAD TRIED ALL METHODS ALL TO NO AVAIL.
Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by donholy28(m): 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
use kingroot v4.5 if unable to root with previous versions.
Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by musico: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
donholy28:
use kingroot v4.5 if unable to root with previous versions.
I TRIED IT BUT DIDN'T WORK
Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by ckest: 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
plsss help on ow 2 root my tecno camon c8
Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by Gmekx(m): 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
adimonyechidi:

What phone is that?

Click on submit and send a screenshot
Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by Gmekx(m): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
sexyedjutto:
nice tread
my story
I bought a new gionee m2 last two weeks, I rooted the phone five days later with king root, it rooted successfully, then I started downloading apps, lots of different apps, that was the first time I knew that I could download apk files of apps without using Google play store (am using an opera mini bundle days plan courtesy of Airtel) so I downloaded lots of stuff and installed them, screen recorder , checker, bubble float, data manager etc...
when I switched off the phone at night, it refused to switch back on, it was stuck in boot loop (it shows the phone's logo but remains there, it doesn't pass there) you can imagine how scared I was, I took it to their office at Ikeja and they did it for me, I also noticed that after they did it, the animation logo changed, also, some stuff in my phone changed, I think they upgraded the software.... I lost root access , yesterday I rooted it again using king root ,I tried using v root, framaroot,etc but none worked, so I used king root again, however this time I am afraid to switch my phone off, yesterday night I didn't switch it off because of fear, but surely I will switch it off on Monday or Tuesday when gionees office at Ikeja must have opened just in case.... I don't know what is causing it, I don't know if it will happen again, but I noticed that some apk files have refused to delete from my phone, I use clean master antivirus but no virus has been detected in my phone,apk files like framaroot, vroot, etc has refused to delete o, an also optimistic that a virus might have caused my phone to boot loop last week, any guru with good advice should please help

my phone has not slept since yesterday, i dey pity the phone because am a heavy user

My hypothesis is your phone has been uprooted. Don't be scared to turn it off. Don't be scared to experiment with ur android.

Like my friend would say no android device cam be totally bricked smiley grin
Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by Gmekx(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
musico:

Most likely gionee has updated their software, it would take a while but eventually something would come out to root your phone with. Be patient
Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by greatestman(m): 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
Gmekx:

Depending on the method you used to root your phone, unrooting can be easy or just outright difficult but....

If you used Kingroot, simply uninstall the app and root priviledges disappear with it, if you have CWM or TWRP, download SuperUser or SuperSU and go to settings and click full unroot

And yes you will definitely still have access to play store

DAhs All

Bro see my problem

Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by donholy28(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
musico:
was ur data turned on and which phone is that?
Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by Gmekx(m): 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
greatestman:

Bro see my problem

Seems like your phone is not rooted. After using kingroot to root, forget about Super User.

Kingroot comes pre-installed with King User(variant of Super User)
Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by Jay0079: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
Infinix X350
Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by greatestman(m): 3:51am On Sep 14, 2015
Gmekx:

Seems like your phone is not rooted. After using kingroot to root, forget about Super User.

Kingroot comes pre-installed with King User(variant of Super User)

Now what should I do?
Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by Gmekx(m): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
greatestman:

Now what should I do?

Uninstall Kingroot and reinstall and root

should be ok
Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by sirantonio(m): 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
Anybody with a
working cwm recovery download link for tecno a7?
Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by greatestman(m): 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
Gmekx:

Uninstall Kingroot and reinstall and root
should be ok

Root successful thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by musico: 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
donholy28:
was ur data turned on and which phone is that?
LATEST GIONEE M2MINI
Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by musico: 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
Gmekx:

Most likely gionee has updated their software, it would take a while but eventually something would come out to root your phone with. Be patient
THANKS A WILL BE WAIT.
Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by donholy28(m): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
musico:
LATEST GIONEE M2MINI
it will root it...just turn on ur data
Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by musico: 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
donholy28:
it will root it...just turn on ur data
I have tried all the kingroot version include the latest version 4.5,vroot and iroot.it did nt working.
Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by Gmekx(m): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
greatestman:

Root successful thumbs up.

Oshey
Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by Gmekx(m): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2015
Musico

I tried using kingroot pc app to root a phone that wouldn't root and it worked

The phone was Nokia xl and framaroot, kingroot, kingorooot, etc didn't work. So I downloaded the pc app of kingroot and tried it, at first it failed, but it worked the second time.

Pls try it and give me a feedback. Hope it works
Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by Mangekyo: 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hey bro, can I ask you a few questions about rooting? Thanks in advance

(1) (2) (Reply)

4000 Mah Battery / Here Is The Information Of The Thief Who Stole My Android / Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Or Tecno Camon Cx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.