Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

Bisexual Or Straight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bisexual Or Straight (2079 Views)

"Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) / Are They Bisexual Or Are They Playing A Game Nobody Told Me Of / Is This A Responsible Man Or Straight Up GAY! (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisexual Or Straight by germainediva(f): 6:12am On Sep 07, 2015
Is it a sign of bisexuality for a guy to always want his breast sucked before he can gain erection or is it normal with straight guys.
Re: Bisexual Or Straight by wiringdpt(m): 6:19am On Sep 07, 2015
Doesn't mean he's bisexual, for some people it's their ear.
Re: Bisexual Or Straight by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 07, 2015
What's bisexual about that? Get with the programme. The penis is not the only part of his body with nerve endings. Now I'd give him a side eye if he asked me to finger his @ss. Btw, they say that's where the male "center of gravity" is, up inside his butt & I heard some straight men that have had it stroked before, quite enjoy it. Now to me, that's gay with a capital G.

1 Like

Re: Bisexual Or Straight by Cutehector(m): 6:26am On Sep 07, 2015
Who does that? shocked
Re: Bisexual Or Straight by Cutehector(m): 6:28am On Sep 07, 2015
@ punkyveer

Who does that too?

Have u had sex wit a guy dat he demanded u put a finger up his ass? @punkyveer
Re: Bisexual Or Straight by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 07, 2015
Cutehector:
@ punkyveer

Who does that too?

Have u had sex wit a guy dat he demanded u put a finger up his ass? @punkyveer

LMFAO. No. But the prostrate gland hidden up y'alls butts is a well known "hot spot". You should try it grin I heard some straight men even use dildoes because the feeling up there is heavenly I guess. Kikiki. That's too gay for my taste though.

Btw, why are you popping eyes @ having your nipps licked? You don't know what you're missing grin

1 Like

Re: Bisexual Or Straight by rawpadgin(m): 6:37am On Sep 07, 2015
There ain't nothing wrong with a guy wanting his nipple to be Sucked before penetration

but most guys prefer girls suck em Moses rode
Re: Bisexual Or Straight by Cutehector(m): 6:39am On Sep 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. No. But the prostrate gland hidden up y'alls butts is a well known "hot spot". You should try it grin I heard some straight men even use dildoes because the feeling up there is heavenly I guess. Kikiki. That's too gay for my taste though.

Btw, why are you popping eyes @ having your nipps licked? You don't know what you're missing grin
ur damn crazy darling cheesy me try anal? Lol not even wen I"m mad. Oh so u heard? Dats a lie.. I think maybe its too much movies u watch dat shows these things dats why u conclude...

@chest licking, urrrrrrrrrrmmmmmm cheesy
Re: Bisexual Or Straight by rawpadgin(m): 6:41am On Sep 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

DISGUSTING!
ama kick the a$$ of any chick that tries to touch my a$$hole embarassed
Re: Bisexual Or Straight by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 07, 2015
Cutehector:
ur damn crazy darling cheesy me try anal? Lol not even wen I"m mad. Oh so u heard? Dats a lie.. I think maybe its too much movies u watch dat shows these things dats why u conclude...

@chest licking, urrrrrrrrrrmmmmmm cheesy

No, it's actually listed as one of the male erogenous zones, the prostate gland. Punky reads, dearie tongue

Try some chest licking, you'll love it grin
Re: Bisexual Or Straight by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 07, 2015
rawpadgin:
DISGUSTING!
ama kick the a$$ of any chick that tries to touch my a$$hole embarassed

LMFAO. Ok.
Re: Bisexual Or Straight by justmag(m): 6:45am On Sep 07, 2015
There is nothing wrong with that. There are way too many signs to worry about.
Re: Bisexual Or Straight by Cutehector(m): 6:55am On Sep 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, it's actually listed as one of the male erogenous zones, the prostate gland. Punky reads, dearie tongue

Try some chest licking, you'll love it grin
lmao.. See the naughty things u read.. Bad girl.

cheesy
Re: Bisexual Or Straight by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 07, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.. See the naughty things u read.. Bad girl.

cheesy

I was shocked too when I read about it. I guess it explains why gay men do it. The feeling be like "mama mia!" grin cheesy I don't think many guys would be comfortable letting their girls do it or even admit to liking it tongue They'd rather DIY. Kikikiki. Now that you know the secret, get it cracking, Hector tongue Explore your "center of gravity". Hahaha.
Re: Bisexual Or Straight by Abudu2000(m): 7:17am On Sep 07, 2015
okay
Re: Bisexual Or Straight by Cutehector(m): 7:46am On Sep 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I was shocked too when I read about it. I guess it explains why gay men do it. The feeling be like "mama mia!" grin cheesy I don't think many guys would be comfortable letting their girls do it or even admit to liking it tongue They'd rather DIY. Kikikiki. Now that you know the secret, get it cracking, Hector tongue Explore your "center of gravity". Hahaha.
lmao its kynda gayish. I'v neva even heard of that until now. Godforbid punky cheesy my centre of gravity still remains my johnny cheesy
Re: Bisexual Or Straight by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 07, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao its kynda gayish. I'v neva even heard of that until now. Godforbid punky cheesy my centre of gravity still remains my johnny cheesy

Hahaha. If you say so tongue
Re: Bisexual Or Straight by misspicy(f): 7:54am On Sep 07, 2015
shocked
Re: Bisexual Or Straight by RedCard1(m): 9:06am On Sep 07, 2015
Cutehector:
if I carass your a$$h0le, I will send you to cloud nine and you'll never think of returning to where you are now. Give it a chance boy.
Re: Bisexual Or Straight by IamLEGEND1: 9:15am On Sep 07, 2015
RedCard1:
if I carass your a$$h0le, I will send you to cloud nine and you'll never think of returning to where you are now. Give it a chance boy.

Dafuq is wrong wif u bruh?
Re: Bisexual Or Straight by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 07, 2015
RedCard1:
Fvcking _faggot. You should be thrown into the zoo to serve as nourishable food to the hungry predators. I'm sure the lions need you more than we do.
Re: Bisexual Or Straight by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Dis gay arse niqqa is here pretendin 4 us, i bet da head of shovel wud slide into ur buttt without obstruction, faqqot!

1 Like

Re: Bisexual Or Straight by Cutehector(m): 10:01am On Sep 07, 2015
RedCard1:
I hope u knw wat dey do to gays like u... We burn yall alive....
Re: Bisexual Or Straight by vani86: 10:29am On Sep 07, 2015
see as punkyveer derail the thread with asshole licking and fingerring grin grin
Re: Bisexual Or Straight by missmary(f): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2015
I dont think it is... But a finger up your butthole... I scream GAY !!!!!!!!
Re: Bisexual Or Straight by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2015
missmary:
I dont think it is... But a finger up your butthole... I scream GAY !!!!!!!!
Why ar u screamin, nigerians jump into conclusions easily grin in america couples, most very straight men luv their wives to sticks objects into their hole bcuz it givs dem high sexxual pleasure, it might sound disgustin but most pple enjoy it nd its no big Deal. Everyone has different body, sum might like it while others dont. u cant start callin everyman who like anal play 'gay', sexuality has notin to do wit dis. A man is called gay when he is sexxually attracted to anoda man nd not when he enjoys anal stimulation. Even most gay men dont lik takin objects into their hole, dats jst da simple truth! grin But i havent tried it, if i try it nd i lik it, she mst be ready to finger me grin Enough said!
Re: Bisexual Or Straight by missmary(f): 11:19am On Sep 07, 2015
Durent:
Why ar u screamin, nigerians jump into conclusions easily grin jst da simple truth! grin But i havent tried it, if i try it nd i lik it, she mst be ready to finger me grin Enough said!
He says we are jumping into conclusions o... I smell A half baked gay
Re: Bisexual Or Straight by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2015
missmary:

He says we are jumping into conclusions o... I smell A half baked gay
Keep on smellin, ur nose wud soon cutoff grin and yes u are jumpin into conclusions
Re: Bisexual Or Straight by missmary(f): 11:46am On Sep 07, 2015
Durent:
Keep on smellin, ur nose wud soon cutoff grin and yes u are jumpin into conclusions

grin I like jumping cool
Re: Bisexual Or Straight by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2015
missmary:

grin I like jumping cool
And smelling too. Pls find somewhere else to jump nd smell, i like anal play nd u cn jump nd smell all u wantgrin. E no concern Me
Re: Bisexual Or Straight by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well I hear you can knead that spot through the perineum. You know, between the testes and the anus(since we're being dirty this morning cheesy, guaranteed. So you don't actually have to stick a pinkie up his are. Have a go at your boyfriend, tell me if he likes it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Got A Ladies Phone Number With This Amazing Pick Up Line! / Which Contestant Has The Highest Number Of Votes So Far? / 44 Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.