Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Am Confused Pls Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Confused Pls Help (2418 Views)

Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. / Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE / Am Confused Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Am Confused Pls Help by kennyman2000(m): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: Am Confused Pls Help by Cutehector(m): 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
yougosee:
Cutehector has already told you what to do, you don't want to hear abi?
Beg her on your knees one last time (again), and stop calling her. Wait till she calls you even if it takes a month.
This will give her real time and space to think; if she really can weather the storm of marriage with you.
If she calls you and agrees to go ahead with the marriage, go on your knees and apologise again, tell her you were scared of loosing her, of her running away that's why you didn't tell her at first.
This will help her regain her trust for you; tell her the reason you didn't tell her the whole truth at first angry
lol some people just dnt like listening to simple advice... That's his business.. If he likes he should continue buggn her.. D girl has already said she needs time to think, I duno whvh oda language he will understand.
Re: Am Confused Pls Help by julietchic(f): 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
next time try to control u blokos hw can u claim that she lured u into fucking her? u be mumu? Abi ur 'Amu' no get control? ....zuzu puo biko.

Try to tell the truth stop lies it doesn't help in any way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chilling Picture Shows 'demon' Watching Over Unborn Baby In Ultrasound Scan / Steve Harvey's Daughter Karli Raymond's Cute Maternity Session / First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.