Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun (48508 Views)

Nigerian Football Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) / Super Falcons’ Players & Officials Have Been Paid – Nigerian Football Federation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by gidjah(m): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2015
femi4:
lies

Mikel called officials of the NFF from the northern part of the country where he spoke in Hausa language
This is because Hausa rule This Nation, they play the piper, so they alone can dictate the tune.HAUSA MAN!!!
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Taku555(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2015
The story is larger than life. I don't believe it
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by babeface3: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2015
Sounds untrue
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Kolade354(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah.....He should be left out. We shouldn't tolerate this kind of disrespect, like they are begging him to play. Who Mikel help sef?

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
he don help his papa, wu u self don help cum ogbodo oyinbo
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah.....He should be left out. We shouldn't tolerate this kind of disrespect, like they are begging him to play. Who Mikel help sef?

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

wats LadyF abi LadyFuckard
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2015
rottennaija:
If this story is true, then it means he is calling to serve his personal interest "his career", not the interest of the country. If this is true, his reasons for needing the National team is enough to shut him out
Did you believe that Jack they wrote on sun news. Some media houses cannot be trusted with reports this days
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by kingmekus(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2015
adesegun121:

No na omo yoruba abi hausa now...

Mumu oshi
akpa amu ngwere
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by prettyJoy22(f): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2015
Ama take this story with a pinch of salt
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Mufasa27(m): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2015
silvermania:
Mikel still remains the best we have in the country at the moment, you all watched how lukeman played over the weekend, he should be forgiven most of those bashing mikel will do worst if they were in his position, everyone has his or her own bad side. Am not saying he had behaved well but at least he is still one of our own no matter what.

Drops mic
In the land of the blind, the one eye man is the king !!
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by freshdude99(m): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2015
Mumu news...
I trust my Mikel won't dare drop tear this confused Nff guys...
When Oliseh run around finish, him go come beg again
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by ndnuray(m): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2015
Obi vs oliseh ... Part 2
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by maskengy: 11:04am On Sep 07, 2015
Nff shld not 4give mikel oooo at all.
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Benoxvals(m): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2015
Bull crap
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by chax100(f): 11:05am On Sep 07, 2015
He should be one Mikel Buhari, a cattle rearer in the North. He is always on Radio Hausa, the dogs and baboons station, speaking in Hausa.
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by jmichael(m): 11:05am On Sep 07, 2015
Story sounds soooo fake!!!!
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Nazareth10: 11:05am On Sep 07, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]I JUST DEY WEIGH THE POST
the man from NAZARETH
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 07, 2015
Mufasa27:

In the land of the blind, the one eye man is the king !!
yes since it better to have one eye than having none @t least you can see
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by muri4mig(m): 11:05am On Sep 07, 2015
Another crap from 'pull him down' journalist. i barely make a sense from the rumor. How can Mikel beg and start crying for playing for the National team? It dose not make sense to me. For crying out loud, Mikel has played accrossed all the cadre of our teams starting from the youth team to the national team, is it olympic, cup of nation or world cup that he has never played for before. Mikel can not descent himself so low to beg Oliseh not to talk of corrupt ridden guys in the glass house. This is not to say that i am a Mikel fan, I can never fan mikel because i dont like his pattern of football.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2015
I really dont understand why journalists must lie Just to sell stories... How did they know hê cried, if True where is the recorded audio... Anyway, the oliseh's Boys really need mikel, they lacked rythm and control, i guess having mikel in the team Will boost their chances of qualifying... N. F. F should forgive the ungrateful son would forgot where hê started from.. Hê obviously forgot nobody knew him until he played for Nigeria.
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2015
fake news
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2015
Weep? These reporters sha....
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Abudu2000(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2015
cold:
Was the reporter eavesdropping on the call?
help me ask am ooo
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 07, 2015
So when the going get tough Mikel prefers his Geographical Malo(ness) (Hausa)[color=#990000][/color] winkto his Biological Igbo(ness)
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by charlesbailey(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2015
I'd have to be drunk to believe this one! Abeg any better gist on here than fake reports? i just made a call to NFF from my bedroom crying[color=#990000][/color] for the sack of the new coach Oliseh.. OP.. copy that??
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by spyg1(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2015
Is foolhardy for a hungry dog to expect that it should be petted before eating a readily available bone. Invariably Mikel cant see ball for Chelsea to play and he expect that he should be begged before play here in Naija. Mikel you are Lucky
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2015
Did the so called source tap Mikels line or what? Picture of him weeping or I will never blv it.. lie Mohammeds
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Acecube(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2015
silvermania:
Mikel still remains the best we have in the country at the moment, you all watched how lukeman played over the weekend, he should be forgiven most of those bashing mikel will do worst if they were in his position, everyone has his or her own bad side. Am not saying he had behaved well but at least he is still one of our own no matter what.

Drops mic
Pls don't insult us by calling Mikel the best we have, he may be the most popular due to his club popularity but that's where it ends... The moment Oliseh thinks of building a team round him he(oliseh) is a gonner, you simply can't give what you don't have period... if Mikel is Opera2.5 , Haruna is Opera3.0... they are both sluggish and lazy, you don't use such kind of midfielders and expect result the last pure genius that was slow and good is Maestro Pirlo... oliseh should not call Haruna again, if he decides to call Mikel he should play his DMF... let oliseh look for New AMF... home base or otherwise biko
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by chynergy1(m): 11:11am On Sep 07, 2015
maybe he has come to his senses after being whitewashed
with the 'Russian juice". grin grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 07, 2015
dicefrost:
I don't think shutting him out completely is the best. But he needs to be broken and humbled before he is allowed back

He should gerrout!!, obviously having a cerebral malfunction. cheesy
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 07, 2015
go eagles!!!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by akinsmyk(m): 11:14am On Sep 07, 2015
femi4:
lies

Mikel called officials of the NFF from the northern part of the country where he spoke in Hausa language

U're too much, you just woke me up from slumber. See article wey dey say "I'm false bt u still gotta believe me". 9jas can b easily deceived sha. Mikel from Northern part of Nigeria, spoke in Hausa Language....na Africa magic hausa b dx or wetin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Difference Between Ballon d'Or, UEFA Best Player And FIFA World's Best / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo / Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.