Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,519 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun (48497 Views)

Nigerian Football Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) / Super Falcons’ Players & Officials Have Been Paid – Nigerian Football Federation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Spybradd: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
adesegun121:
Mikel the prodigan son..

Omo ibo

oni igberaga oshi..

Well NFF go forgive u ma worry..

mental...grin

mikel go feed all ur family,hungry monkey..infact thunder faya ya left yansh,poverty mumu..
grin
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Vainglory: 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Olayinka8793:
Anyone noticed the few terrible grammatical,punctuation and spelling construction of the article?
@ post,read in the paper this morning of how Besiktas rejected Mikel,I don't think we need him in the national team either,Nigeria is bigger than any individual.
Go and learn elementary punctuation. Your use of comma is terrible.
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Olayinka8793(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
Vainglory:
Go and learn elementary punctuation. Your use of comma is terrible.
Professor,how do u mean?
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Smooyis(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
Weep no more.
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by ugoyibo: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Mikel should be shut out completely from the National team. He is so proud, selfish and arrogant. We don't need him In our national team any more.
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Mudexk2(m): 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Shege dan Bura uba. He fear d home boys wey play defensive midfield for me dat day. Chop pepe boys. Stay bench for blue na weda e dey help ur carrier. Mumu, snail player like u self. Nxt tym pls op nxt tym dnt post abt dis boy herem NTA and AIT na I'm be for GEJ
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by draspi: 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
click here to read more https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=834758209976414&id=297737717011802&set=ms.c.eJw9z8kVxCAMA9CO5nnDS~%3B~_NTWJFHD8yMrRHnRqdqYzwX8OWGa4y18iNPsiTbneZKqFn5~%3B3ALbp5Fu3wzePte07oRG40~_ozzz~_adV9qRX5~_1Dl0w~_3W2P5ibIA96~%3ByeVNN7D~%3B7ehT9CXhv3y7U~_L977lyT~%3BPQEhX.bps.a.834757913309777.1073741890.297737717011802&source=48
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by andyanders: 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
rottennaija:
If this story is true, then it means he is calling to serve his personal interest "his career", not the interest of the country. If this is true, his reasons for needing the National team is enough to shut him out

Mikel has lost it.No reason for snubbing the national team even though that he is a bench warmer and also has no form.

If the comment he stated herein is true, then he is after his personal gain and not for his country and therefore, should go and hang with his club and be snapping pixs with his Russian woman.
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by aminho(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
haul:

Hausa man you say? You a joke! You subject of the fulanis in the north, I've you even free yourself from the shackles of fulani in your state before talking about nigeria? Lastly adamu still polished my shoe yesterday, danbaba was the bike man who took me to my boss house and guess what? Muktair was the one who opened the gate for me and my boss.
and your boss happens to be haruna from kebbi

1 Like

Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
femi4:
lies

Mikel called officials of the NFF from the northern part of the country where he spoke in Hausa language
Mikel lived all his life in Jos, his birth place
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Banter1(m): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
folks4luv:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/mikel-weeps-begs-nff/
you create this poo just to hit FP. what nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
Why is Nigeria blessed with too many gullible citizens?

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by epadomo(m): 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
Olayinka8793:
Anyone noticed the few terrible grammatical,punctuation and spelling construction of the article?
@ post,read in the paper this morning of how Besiktas rejected Mikel,I don't think we need him in the national team either,Nigeria is bigger than any individual.

Point of correction jose mourinho sanctioned d move cos d deal has been agreed already.
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Geezy4real(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
cold:
Was the reporter eavesdropping on the call?
Best comment on this post...very good question bro! Nowadays, even what celebs discuss in the privacy of their closets make news headlines the very next day! LOL

1 Like

Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Mikel cannot weep.... he is a big boy!
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by haul: 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
aminho:
and your boss happens to be haruna from kebbi

Have you ever been to a house in south? When you hear people talk about having an aboki as a gateman, know the owner is a southern you dumbfucck of a twisted cerebral.
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by shadrach77: 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by orlawaley: 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
IF NA JUST MEEE I WIL B DOING ANY AO BKUS NOBODY GO DEY HERE TO CHALLENGE ME,GO BEG 2FACE
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by azzima(m): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
femi4:
lies

Mikel called officials of the NFF from the northern part of the country where he spoke in Hausa language
Mike was born and bred in Jos nau.
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by nolybest(m): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
Next
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by adesegun121(m): 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Spybradd:

mental...grin

mikel go feed all ur family,hungry monkey..infact thunder faya ya left yansh,poverty mumu..
grin

as e dey find ur family abi!?

Mumu pikin...

Na poverty dey worry u...

Mikel na ur mate.. Abi ur younger brother mate..
U dey hear dey worship him..

Sangoo looo ma pa ee
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by olu1759(m): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
And some people believed this story,smh.
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Spybradd: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
adesegun121:

as e dey find ur family abi!?

Mumu pikin...

Na poverty dey worry u...

Mikel na ur mate.. Abi ur younger brother mate..
U dey hear dey worship him..

Sangoo looo ma pa ee

SEE PAINMENT HHahahahahaha....grin

buhahaahaha
grin

see mouth foaming hhhhahahaha....

ok now tell me who da hell is sango before the LORD JESUS?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
...another funny story.
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Olayinka8793(m): 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
epadomo:

Point of correction jose mourinho sanctioned d move cos d deal has been agreed already.
does dat means the sport papers could lie with their headlines?,today's edition of complete sports had the headline "WHY BESIKTAS REJECTED MIKEL".
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by femo86(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
How dem take no say:
1} Na hausa d guy speak?
2} Say Mikel cry?
3} Na which network d guy use call?
Nawa for "reporters" ooo.
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by front247: 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nobody is above the country
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by mightyrocket(m): 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lie Mohammed everywhere
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Akposkool(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
Whoever believes this story needs medication. You all watched how Tanzania bossed our midfield on Saturday. Mikel still remain our best midfielder. Nigeria needs him more than he needs the super Eagles. And who da fvck thinks this young man's career is dying? I want somebody to get up and tell me 5 Nigeria players who can boast of a starting spot in their respective teams abroad. Mikels case is even better than majority of them. Look God will punish whoever wrote this rubbish to deceive Nigerians. Goddammit
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Akposkool(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
orlawaley:
IF NA JUST MEEE I WIL B DOING ANY AO BKUS NOBODY GO DEY HERE TO CHALLENGE ME,GO BEG 2FACE
and who is 2 face where worldwide mikel is? 2 face no qualify to lase mikel boots.
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Akposkool(m): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
andyanders:

Mikel has lost it.No reason for snubbing the national team even though that he is a bench warmer and also has no form.

If the comment he stated herein is true, then he is after his personal gain and not for his country and therefore, should go and hang with his club and be snapping pixs with his Russian woman.
and what exactly can Nigerian stupid football offer mikel again? The guy has seen and done it all. Mikel can hang up his boots today and still remain the most successful Nigerian footballer ever. Una witch no go work Bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates / Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head / U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.