Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun (48492 Views)

Nigerian Football Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) / Super Falcons’ Players & Officials Have Been Paid – Nigerian Football Federation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Akposkool(m): 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
maskengy:
Nff shld not 4give mikel oooo at all.
and who told you mikel is actually begging those corrupt fucktards?
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Akposkool(m): 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
insycarc:
I really dont understand why journalists must lie Just to sell stories... How did they know hê cried, if True where is the recorded audio... Anyway, the oliseh's Boys really need mikel, they lacked rythm and control, i guess having mikel in the team Will boost their chances of qualifying... N. F. F should forgive the ungrateful son would forgot where hê started from.. Hê obviously forgot nobody knew him until he played for Nigeria.
Mikel never kicked a ball for Nigeria when United and chelsea were vying for him. It was when he played under 20 that Nigerians actually saw the boy that those giant clubs were fighting to get. Please do your research. Lyn Oslo gave him football
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by bodecxy(m): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
femi4:
lies

Mikel called officials of the NFF from the northern part of the country where he spoke in Hausa language
. What's your point man ? this guy grew up in jos remember
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by konkerall(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
Story for the god and goddesses
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
dicefrost:
I don't think shutting him out completely is the best. But he needs to be broken and humbled before he is allowed back

Well said!
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Lawsimon(m): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
Picture or i don't believe it.
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by daddychelsea(m): 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
Mr poster u dnt no hw 2 lie kk which paper carry dis news or d site abg tell us make we check.

Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Cityguy: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Why speak to NFF in Hausa? grin grin grin. O terrible!
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by MeandSum: 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
I suspect the writer made the story up. He'll have to be soo stup1d to ignore the coach and then remember about his career the next day
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Danity20: 6:11am On Sep 08, 2015
Congratulations to those that bought my yesterday's game and won #30,298
Have created 2
whatsapp group where
everybody
joins
and the daily games will be sent there with
ease
for everyday winnings . It's Meant For Only D
Serious
Minded
People.
My watsapp Number Is: 0808 29808 18 or
+23480 8298 0818
Join the whatsapp winning teams
250 odds available for today's
game
All fixed matchesCongratulations to those that bought my yesterday's game and won #30,298
Have created 2
whatsapp group where
everybody
joins
ease
Serious
Minded
People.
+23480 8298 0818
game
All fixed matches
Congratulations to those that bought my yesterday's game and won #30,298
Have created 2
whatsapp group where
everybody
joins
ease
Serious
Minded
People.
+23480 8298 0818
game
All fixed matches
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by nochio(m): 6:37am On Sep 08, 2015
Is he a footballer?
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by nochio(m): 6:40am On Sep 08, 2015
By your standard Mikel is one of the best abi?.
silvermania:
Mikel still remains the best we have in the country at the moment, you all watched how lukeman played over the weekend, he should be forgiven most of those bashing mikel will do worst if they were in his position, everyone has his or her own bad side. Am not saying he had behaved well but at least he is still one of our own no matter what.

Drops mic
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by kcynho(m): 6:57am On Sep 08, 2015
Bonapart:
Lie mohammed everywhere

THE TIN TIE ME TOO BRO!,MIKEL DE WEEP KEH !!!
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by ogawisdom(m): 7:18am On Sep 08, 2015
fabricated story kiss
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Bonapart(m): 11:14am On Sep 08, 2015
kcynho:

THE TIN TIE ME TOO BRO!,MIKEL DE WEEP KEH !!!
the last thing a professional will do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates / Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head / U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.