Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos (31777 Views)

10 Most Dangerous Place To Drive In The World, Lagos Makes The List / 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. / 8 Category Of Cars Old Men Drive In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by onuwaje(m): 2:26am On Sep 08, 2015
I started yesterday and I must tell u it's fun.. mostly when u are getting yours from a driving school
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by Naijasinglegirl: 2:37am On Sep 08, 2015
CLeAtHead:
This ret@rded Bit©h with her tall tales again. She's definitely sucking lalastico's D!ck for her topics to be jamming FP undecided
How do you sleep at night?

12 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by CLeAtHead(m): 2:49am On Sep 08, 2015
I dont undecided
Naijasinglegirl:
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by ikedi94(m): 3:22am On Sep 08, 2015
nice story..bur hw e take affect dis lite wey nepa no wan take again
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by Beryl007: 3:39am On Sep 08, 2015
Gboliwe:
Hahhahahaha grin grin as usual, I laughed. tongue

This is the kind of line I hear every time from our youths. Typical! Nobody wants to take responsibility in this country, even the very incompetent ones.
grin
Gboliwe:

This is the kind of line I hear every time from our youths. Typical! Nobody wants to take responsibility in this country, even the very incompetent ones.
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by Beryl007: 3:40am On Sep 08, 2015
4ny u
Gboliwe:

Gboliwe:

Gboliwe:

Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by Emeka71(m): 3:53am On Sep 08, 2015
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by rotexteymie(f): 4:18am On Sep 08, 2015
Nice write up I must say.....

Got me laughing @ about 4am cheesy cheesy
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by Nobody: 4:23am On Sep 08, 2015
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by chichriso: 4:29am On Sep 08, 2015
ok
ChiCHRiso Sa::::CLICK MY SIGNATURES
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by khalhokage(m): 4:40am On Sep 08, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:

You should not have replied the attention wh0re, everyone with half a working brain cell
love your stories.

5 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by abdulmajin: 4:53am On Sep 08, 2015
God Bless nairaland for this post and I will like to share it at <a href="http://360cribng.com">360CRIBNG.COM</a>
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 08, 2015
So what's funny?.
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by 1miccza: 5:37am On Sep 08, 2015
Lmao that was so funny
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by Stewee(m): 5:46am On Sep 08, 2015
sanandreas:
Am not learning how to drive. I will wait till I get money to buy mine.

Stop talking like you were born in the lost age... If you have the opportunity,learn!

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 08, 2015
@itz_soundprince is here again with another tune #FILE prod by @McDowealth http:///1ipOpYJ ENJOY!!! It gonna top ur playlist

Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by Stewee(m): 5:49am On Sep 08, 2015
Dacosa:
A lesson to all, U don't need to own Ur car b4 U learn hw to drive. My first driving was when I was in Junior Class.

Exactly what I told someone here...he wants to wait till he buys his own car before he learns. That's like saying you'll wait till you build your own swimming pool before you learn to swim.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by charlesucheh(m): 6:04am On Sep 08, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:

http://naijasinglegirl.com/learning-how-to-drive-in-lagos-my-experience/
your story got me LMAO!!!
Liked that part when you went back to get the drinks, next time you na go form!! In BLACK MAGIC's voice "LEVELZ".
Choi! "Tipper! Tipper is coming! And so? Maintain your lane!!" You'd made the right decision by rescinding and countering him with that hilarious reply "I CANNOT COME AND KILL MYSELF" . The fear of lagos tanker drivers is the begining stage of knowing that life is precious!!! Hopefully by now, you'd be stunting like HAMILTON, let the test come!!!
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by miko914: 6:20am On Sep 08, 2015
can anybody teach me hw to post somtin
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by missjane: 6:35am On Sep 08, 2015
CLeAtHead:
This ret@rded Bit©h with her tall tales again. She's definitely sucking lalastico's D!ck for her topics to be jamming FP undecided
Seeking for relevance again.. NaijaSingleGirl is the next best thing after chocolate cake...
But of course your alomo bitters life won't let u know that...
U said she sucks d!cks, people like u that talk like that have d!cks the size of match sticks.. unfortunately my girl NaijaSinglegirl doesn't smoke!

8 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by darlenese(f): 6:36am On Sep 08, 2015
What's the essence of the post ?
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 08, 2015
Lwkmd
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 08, 2015
I had a similar experience when I applied for a job as a driver in a confectionery company.Though,the vehicles the driving school I learned how to drive have stiff gear and brake.The pickup that was used to test my driving skills was new and the brake was so light.When I started driving and moved to the T junction, I put my leg on the brake to slow down for oncoming cars to pass.The car continued to drive at high speed until I almost ram through an adjacent jeep.If to say the driving instructor no quickly pull the handbrake I for enter gbese.Na so I take fail the test.And the startup pay was fair.#40k fa!

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by olenime(m): 6:58am On Sep 08, 2015
Very funny, I was full with anxiety to know what really happened on the D' day! U got me Dear!
Don't worry, jst try perfect your driving and don't wait for anoda popportunity b4 runing to vconnect again!
Are u truely single??
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by princemillla(m): 6:58am On Sep 08, 2015
Confidence and believe that you r the only perfect driver, others don't know how to drive help u the more. If u believe others are perfect, then u are in for serious gobe !

Why are u looking for job, u already got a nice skill now and
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by primeache: 7:01am On Sep 08, 2015
sorry about your experience. at any point of fear, take a deep breathe, tell yourself I can do it.. for me, driving is my hobby.
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by bigtt76(f): 7:13am On Sep 08, 2015
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:15am On Sep 08, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:

http://naijasinglegirl.com/learning-how-to-drive-in-lagos-my-experience/
did you say you r a lady? you must be a comedian, you got my ribs broken early this morning, funny you lol
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by Sike(m): 7:18am On Sep 08, 2015
Lol. Funny post
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by Naijasinglegirl: 7:30am On Sep 08, 2015
missjane:

Seeking for relevance again.. NaijaSingleGirl is the next best thing after chocolate cake...
But of course your alomo bitters life won't let u know that...
U said she sucks d!cks, people like u that talk like that have d!cks the size of match sticks.. unfortunately my girl NaijaSinglegirl doesn't smoke!
lol. Don't mind him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Buy This 1958 Porsche 550A Spyder For N1.9billion? (photos) / Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video / Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.