Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Renata "The Vengeful Girl" - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Renata "The Vengeful Girl" (36633 Views)

Vengeful Seduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Osjaay(f): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
ahhhhhh oga poster. na beg I dey beg u.continue the story oooioi.no leave me hanging
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by sinachi1(f): 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
xup with u writer. hope all is well
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by ekume: 11:26am On Jul 18, 2016
Abeg continue na this story dey hungry me too much..
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by bibijay123(f): 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
Interesting piece babe....kudos.
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Timba24(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
chai. U fall my hand o.
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
"Oh my goodness!Asibi you look awful" her aunty exclaimed loudly running her hands all over her as she led her inside
"Where have you been?,everyone has been going frantic thinking about your whereabout,especially Bako"
"Aunty please don't tell Bako that I am here"
" Why honey?he has been calling every minute asking whether u have showed up?"
"Please aunty I don't want to go back to that house"
" why?,how do u expect me to lie to Bako,do u want him to get sick or something?why don't u want to go back home"
"That is not my home and can never be my home aunty,that house is demonized,people are dying,my family has come to ruins, all because we moved in with Bako,I am the next to die aunty,after me Bako follows,aunty we are fi...nish...ed"Asibi concluded as she wept uncontrollably. Her aunty quickly went to where Asibi sat on the couch in the sitting room
"Shhhhhhhhh,baby girl,its okay,I have heard all about what happened to your siblings from my husband'
"Aunty,there is no way on earth your husband can explicitly explain the horrors we went through all these months you have not been around,did he also tell you about Nneka?"
" Yes he did"
" They all said she was the cause of our misfortune, and that after she left it would stop,but aunty it just got worse after she left,the death just continued until now,I know its just a matter of time before I and Bako too dies,I don't know who we wronged,or why these deaths are continuous"
"Its okay love,shhh,come here and lie on my lap,its gonna be alright dear"Asibi aunty said reassuringly as she stroked Asibi's hair. Since she came back from the States where she went to visit her daughter that just gave birth,she hadn't had peace,her husband had told her what happened to Bako's family and she had been devastated, she had been praying to God asking for the root of the problems and how she was going to help in stopping this unending deaths but she hadn't gotten any reply from God,she was just going to preach to Asibi and Lead her to Christ,but that would wait till the poor girl had eaten and fully rested,for now she would just keep praying and hoping on God.
Bako was out shopping for foodstuffs,it had been long since he did this,but since no one was at home anymore and the food in the house had finished he had no choice but to come out and get food by himself, for a day now he had had peace,Renata's spirit had disappeared or so it seemed,but all he knew was that it no longer tormented him,and he prayed it stayed that way,so far he hadn't heard from Asibi and he prayed fervently that she never contacted him,he was now a danger to every person he held dear,a pawn to the evil spirit dwelling in him to do as she pleased,he shook visibly just thinking of what was happening to his family,why did the dead girl come back to hunt them? why had he fallen in love with Nneka,could that also be part of the manipulation? if it was,then it was strong Indeed because he loved her still and would gladly lay down his life to have her back alive,
"Hey man,could you please move a bit, I can see you are done with your payment"
"Oh am sorry"Bako said,picking his things and leaving,,it was a fellow customer that accosted him,if only they knew what he was going through,they wouldn't blame him much for losing his concentration,he got into his car and started driving off slowly,clearing his head and leaving it blank,he was done thinking and just couldn't wait any more for death to claim him
"How was your shopping?"
"Jeezzzzzz!"Bako exclaimed,trying to get the car under control
"Do you want to get me killed today?"he asked renatas spirit who was sitting beside him at the passengers side,he had gotten used to seeing her and was no longer afraid of her,she just caught him off guard after he had stupidly rejoiced that he was rid of her
"Oh! Not yet honey,first Asibi then you"
"What can I do to appease you so you stop the killing?"
"Nothing Bako,nothing"
"Haven't you killed enough?"
"Just two more and I am okay"
"Okay,kill me then,if possible torture me first,just let Asibi go"
"Shut up Bako,torture you I will,Asibi too would enjoy the torture,drive Bako and let me not hear another word from you"
"Asibi you behaved irresponsibly,I am disappointed in you,akira go get me my phone ,let me call Bako and tell him you are here"
"Uncle please, I want to stay here,I don't want to go back to that house"
" My love please hear her out,she must have a reason"her aunty pleaded on her behalf to her husband
"I don't want to hear the reason,woman and even if she has convinced you to be a party to this rubbish,she can't convince me,now get me my phone so I can call Bako,don't let me repeat myself again"
Asibi's aunty shrugged and got up to go get her husbands phone,she had tried persuading him to reason with Asibi even throughout the night,but it all fell on Deaf ears ,it never ceased to amaze her how stubborn her husband could be,she quickly got the phone off their room table and walked briskly back to the sitting room handing her husband's phone back to him.she and Asibi just watched him silently as he put a call through to Bako,when he was done ,he simply got up and left the sitting room without uttering another word to them.
" I know how you feel right now Asibi but maybe its for the best"Asibi's aunty akira addressed Asibi and Asibi just nodded in affirmation
"You aren't saying anything Asibi"
"There is nothing to say aunty,I know once I go back,I would die"
"No you wouldn't"
"How sure are you of that aunty,you don't live there with us,you dont know what I passed through in that hellhole called a house"
" I know because Jesus say so"
"Aunty please don't tell me you are part of those unfortunate people that call Jesus"
"You call us unfortunate?"
"I didn't mean to insult u"
"No dear girl,am not angry, am just surprised,we are the ones To call anyone unfortunate that doesn't believe in Jesus"
"Okay aunty ,I am tired ,I want to go rest"
" no you aren't going anywhere till we are done with our discussion"
"Aunty,your people are wicked and callous and don't help their fellow humans when they are in trouble,why in earth would I want to be associated with you guys or want to hear anything that relates with you people"
"I don't know why you are bitter,or what any of us has done to you, all I know is that even Jesus said not everyone that calls him Lord are His children,there are bad eggs everywhere,don't let a bad egg stop you from receiving your breakthrough"
"Kk Aunty"
"Don't you want your breakthrough?don't you want to live?Asibi!answer me!"
"Aunty I want to live"
"Jesus is your only hope of living"
"Who is he?"
"He is the son of God,our creator"
"Oh,OK,so how is he going to save me from this impending death?"
"Simple,he alone has the power to kill and to let live,without his permission,no spirit or demon can kill you" "Ah!that means He is fully aware of the deaths and He is in Full support,He must be very wicked aunty,the same thing I have been saying all this while"
"Hahahahahahha,my daughter,you are indeed funny, alright let me answer your question, God isn't wicked, infact he is quite the opposite,He is merciful and kind,and compassionate, Him allowing things to happen doesn't mean He is in support of it, it might be to teach people lessons or for His glory to be made manifest,He can't be questioned on how He runs this world,He is in charge,the only thing I am very sure of is that if u are for Him,He would protect you from all harms way"
"If I am for Him?am sure not against Him so why does He allow bad things to happen to my family?"
"You are for Him when you accept Him into your life,have u done that before?"
"I don't really understand you aunty,I just want the bad things to stop,just do what you have to do to stop them"
"Alright,close your eyes let's pray"Asibi closed her eyes and Repeated what her aunt asked her to repeat,then her aunt prayed for her within few minutes
"Aunty,is that all"
"Of course dear girl,I just have a gift for you"now her aunt had gotten her interest and she looked longingly at her as she brought out a book from her back,Asibi didn't look too happy at the sight, but she kept quiet and waited for her aunt to explain things
"Am sure you have heard of the bible,this is my gift,hold it dear to you,treasure it,study it and love it for in it lies a lot of power to keep you from harms way"
"Thanks aunt"Asibi said collecting the book and immediately standing up,she had had enough talking for one day,
"You going to your room?"
"Yes aunty,see you later"
"Alright dear"
Asibi was quiet in Bako's car as they drove home to the stupid house,she had tried to persuade her uncle to allow her stay but Bako seemed to have more influence on him,now she was on her way home to certain death.
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
"Asibi,why have you been avoiding me"Bako asked as he drove
"Am not avoiding you,am just avoiding the house"
"Why?"
" Bako are you blind,can't you see,must I also explain it to you that something is terribly wrong with that house"
"I built that house Asibi,with my hard earned money,and I can tell you boldly that I didn't bury any evil thing there"
"I don't know brother,am tired and not in the mood for argument,let's just keep on the silent mode,maybe when I have fully rested then we can discuss fully"
"Its alright Asibi,am sorry if I stressed you"
"Its okay Bako"Asibi said and quickly stared out the car window, she didn't want Bako to see the tears falling down her cheeks,life was very unfair to her and she had fully accepted it,her life,her fate,her death.
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
"Oh!!!Bako stop!you are tickling me too much ,ooohhh"Asibi shouted laughing hard,
"Alright,hmmm,I have stopped"
"Gracious Bako,you don't know when to stop playing"
"Hahahahah",Bako laughed hard as he threw himself on a sofa
"That was cool,made me forget our problems,its been long we have played like that,how we used to play since childhood to adulthood"
"Bako why did u have to say
Out that we have family problems,for the past week,I have trained myself to forget all problems and be happy"
"Well let's remain happy then,forget I mentioned any problem to you,life can be good Asibi"
"Yes Bako,very good"
"Remember you are going tomorrow to enrol into catering school as you await to take jamb"
"Yes brother, thanks for your help"
"Its okay,I want you to be busy so when I go out,you wouldn't start feeling depressed"
"You are an angel Bako,God bless you"
"And bless you too pastor Asibi "
"What!!!no!don't go there,am not one of those crazy people"
" You'd better not be,nothing good comes from
Them"
"Abi!I don't even need anyone to tell me,goodnight big bros lemme retire for the night"
"Alright sis,sweet dreams"
"You too"
Bako watched his sister saunter to her room,and he knew the only dreams she was gonna have this night were terrible real life dreams,he remained seated for about half an hour, when he was sure,she was asleep, he knew that sleep easily came to her,that was one of her biggest fault,he walked slowly to her room,and opened the door quietly, the room was kind of dark so he groped around trying to find the bed,it didn't take him long because this was his room,they traded places since she came back from their uncles place,she had begged him for this room,because other rooms reminded her of her dead family, he had concurred knowing her death was imminent,no use denying her one of her last wishes, he touched the bed looking for her,he felt her leg first,and she shook off his hand and woke up startled
"Who is that?"she asked,her voice echoing her fear
"Shhhh,Asibi,
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Oloniyan(m): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
prettysassygirl:
"Oh!!!Bako stop!you are tickling me too much ,ooohhh"Asibi shouted laughing hard,

"Shhhh,Asibi,

Quite an ages
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by bummybummy(f): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
wia av u bin since all dis days? Op all z well?
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2016
bummybummy:
wia av u bin since all dis days? Op all z well?
yes dear,all is
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Rajosh(m): 2:02am On Oct 07, 2016
finish the story
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Hadassah43(f): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
cum nd finish dis story oh
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Eberex(m): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hadassah43:
cum nd finish dis story oh

i forgot i was following this thread. I will unfollow if nothing shows up next week monday. tor
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by JULI3BAE: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2018
we are waiting o
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by EdoBozz(m): 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
prettysassygirl:
story is coming up soonest,intriguing hmmmmmmm

I have missed you since our fight durning the election lol.... Hope you are doing good sha.
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 8:27am On Feb 28, 2019
EdoBozz:

I have missed you since our fight durning the election lol.... Hope you are doing good sha.
Hmmm,really?? I don't know what to say
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Eberex(m): 9:04am On Feb 28, 2019
prettysassygirl:

Hmmm,really?? I don't know what to say

simply say "God bless you"
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
Eberex:

simply say "God bless you"
Ok teacher,I don hear
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by ologuntheo(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
where is that pretty girl!
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Rawhumper(m): 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
Nice one and happy new year
cheesy

quote author=prettysassygirl post=37765548]It was dark and the rain was pouring down heavily,the streets were silent except for some few cars speeding down the road,but Renata didn't even know what was happening around her,her teeth were chattering uncontrollably,her ears pounding,her cheeks powdered by her tears mixed with the rain and her hands on her tummy as she staggered down the walk path,she regretted her predicament and wished she could rewind her days back even if its just to a year back,now its her fault her twin sister is dead all at d hands of one man and his family,she sighed as she tried to look around,so she could see where she was headed,the movement proved futile as it hurt her already famished body,she knew it was just a matter of minutes before she joined her twin sister at the land of the dead.Renata fell down to the ground as she cldnt hold herself anymore,as she lay there she closed her eyes and lost track of time before a gentle voice forced her eyes open,she looked up into a pretty girls face of about her age,she tried to put into words her gratitude and plea all at once but words couldn't form,she saw the girls lips moving and knew the girl must be saying something but she couldn't also understand the girls words,Renata smiled and thought within herself,this soothing hands touching my face must be my last moment,but she knew her gods have answered her prayer and sent her her tool to destroy the family that destroyed her,she gave the girl a sign to stoop lower as if she wanted to tell her something,when the girl stooped,Renata used her last ounce of strength to push the girl down,and bit deeply into her neck,as she did that,she felt her soul leaving her body and entering the girls body, yes I did it was Renatas final thought.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prof. John Pepper Clark Is Dead / In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) / Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.