Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Urgent Advise Needed. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advise Needed. (2201 Views)

Urgent Advise Needed / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Advise Needed. by kennycanny: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Which day?
12th. pls tell me about what this ll mean o
Re: Urgent Advise Needed. by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 08, 2015
BoboYekini:
Just that you sound edgy lately. You know you can't keep up with this Nigerian aggression on here, not for long cheesy you're too soft really.

I sound edgy? You must be eating too much of that other stuff you mentioned tongue I can feel it when my nerves start fraying & it hasn't gotten to that point yet. What aggression? Y'all are like babies sometimes. Throwing tantrums over vokol. I think I'm now immune to all the wah wah wah
Re: Urgent Advise Needed. by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 08, 2015
kennycanny:

12th. pls tell me about what this ll mean o

It means you're a Capricorn. Capricorns love money & love to work. They're workaholics & can be stingy tongue It also means you have a very reserved side to you that makes you come across as cold or unmoved. Capricorns, from personal experience, they like to use people. Like everything they do imo has a gain that benefits them in some way or another. How am I doing so far?
Re: Urgent Advise Needed. by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I sound edgy? You must be eating too much of that other stuff you mentioned tongue I can feel it when my nerves start fraying & it hasn't gotten to that point yet. What aggression? Y'all are like babies sometimes. Throwing tantrums over vokol. I think I'm now immune to all the wah wah wah
Oh you must be bipolar then...

cheesy Let me know if that frayed your nerves.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed. by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 08, 2015
BoboYekini:
Oh you must be bipolar then...

Oh shush! Bipolar my azz. Bo, are you calling me unstable?

cheesy Let me know if that frayed your nerves.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed. by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 08, 2015
Case in point.
What? You forget how to quote? cheesy
Re: Urgent Advise Needed. by kennycanny: 8:39am On Sep 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It means you're a Capricorn. Capricorns love money & love to work. They're workaholics & can be stingy tongue It also means you have a very reserved side to you that makes you come across as cold or unmoved. Capricorns, from personal experience, they like to use people. Like everything they do imo has a gain that benefits them in some way or another. How am I doing so far?

I can't stop laughing about what this says about me.

So much not correct about me. The only point correct to me here is the very reserved part. I wish to be more outgoing and make more friends. but for other points, I am the direct opposite.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed. by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 08, 2015
kennycanny:

I can't stop laughing about what this says about me.

So much not correct about me. The only point correct to me here is the very reserved part. I wish to be more outgoing and make more friends. but for other points, I am the direct opposite.

So that means you're not obsessed with work or a user? Btw, they're also known to be great in bed grin I bet you're whooping & nodding at that one grin Is that also off centre? *squints*
Re: Urgent Advise Needed. by kennycanny: 8:56am On Sep 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So that means you're not obsessed with work or a user? Btw, they're also known to be great in bed grin I bet you're whooping & nodding at that one grin Is that also off centre? *squints*

I think I ll have a very good day today. I am not obsessed with work, but I don't joke with my work either . I am not a user, most people around me says I am very generous (although I have to be convince on a good purpose to part with my money)
About the good in bed. I think I am a regular guy. I sometimes wonders when some guys talks about how much they are able to bang girls for hours none stop. lol. Sex is not about life and death o.... Just do your best in pleasing her and leave the rest.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed. by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 08, 2015
kennycanny:

I think I ll have a very good day today. I am not obsessed with work, but I don't joke with my work also. I am not a user, most people around me says I am very generous (although I have to be convince on a good purpose to part with my money)
About the good in bed. I think I am a regular guy. I atimes wonders when some guys talks about how much they are able to bang girls for hours none stop. lol. Sex is not about life and death o.... Just do your best in pleasing her and leave the rest.

Hmmkay smiley
Re: Urgent Advise Needed. by jonaifame22(m): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2015
dharay99:

simply by also avinq many gfs. smiley
‡tit f0t tat‡
hmmm, I love dis advice,it works very well
Re: Urgent Advise Needed. by summerflame(m): 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
i do have 4 hot rounds with her during the day but she is obsessed with money, my best was never enough for her when it comes to the financial aspect

(1) (2) (Reply)

..... / What Brand Of Phone Are You Using???[#see List] / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.