Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,314 members, 7,957,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby (38991 Views)

Amanda, Davido's Baby Mama Wants To Get Pregnant Again [PICS] / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) / Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by veraponpo(m): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
Good news for her
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by omoijesa(m): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
Wish her safe delivery in advance.
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by Phoenix001(m): 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
Congratulation to her and husband
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by kosokoadeyemi: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
Thank God oooooo
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by Eniqurl(f): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
NAIRALAND
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by ndnuray(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
Sleeping..
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
You go fear eyebrow: o
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by teddybear007(f): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
ylaa:
Though both Foluke and Kayode have once been married with kids, this will be the couple’s first child together.
MUST YOU TELL US THEY HAVE BEEN MARRIED BEFORE.
AMEBO
CONGRATS DEAR
WISHING U A SAFE DELIVERY

AMEBO detector shocked grin though d amebo was helpful to me
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by Abudu2000(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
hanubarbie:
undecidedMadam too much makeup
wetin you expect na Yoruba na

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by Trackready: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nigerian pls u guys should help me beg the moderator to move my case to the front page

https://www.nairaland.com/2577648/experience-one-nigeria-latest-scam#37700716

lalasticlala, Mynd44, ishilove, obynoscopy
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hey house, i got this e-book from one foreign sport site on Virtual Football betting, i don use am myself and it worked but on a gentle wining style.
It showed 7 different playing strategies in VFL betting.
Though wasnt free. I paid for it and i av even bought hundreds of ebooks b4God blessed me wit dis.
The patterns and tricks discussed and revealed in it are working on Nairabet and Merrybet like madt! if u ar intrested in getting it, i am reselling it at a cost of N500 which is no where near wat i bought it for. U can contact me to get it click http:///7oE19B. Then fill your account details
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by tobiogunboye(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
happney65:

3much sef.. grin
D makeup scare me small

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by AmakaDNB(f): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
Congrats to her
[size=14pt]Been to DNB today?
www.dnbstories.com[/size]
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by emilyone(f): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
Frolickin with another woman's hubby, nemesis is just by the corner lipsrsealed
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by godoluwa(m): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
ylaa:
Though both Foluke and Kayode have once been married with kids, this will be the couple’s first child together.
MUST YOU TELL US THEY HAVE BEEN MARRIED BEFORE.
AMEBO
CONGRATS DEAR
WISHING U A SAFE DELIVERY
hmmm, so you(Folake Daramola) dey use nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by Neplusultra(f): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
These pple and their lifestyle! undecided
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by Evadamsel(f): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
Kai!

The spirit of WORLDLINESS!!!

Makes you wear excessive makeover and look like a vampire

Makes you wear hair styles not different from the mad person on the street

Makes you dress half-naked and therefore not different from a mad person on the road

Makes you wear mini skirt when you have a bow leg

Makes you wear yoga pants even though you have a K-leg

Makes you wear a jumper even though you are pot bellied

Makes you wear strapless gown with all the stretch marks in the world

Makes you wear hugs when you actually have no shape
This spirit deceives you when you stand in front of the mirror or when people stare at you, saying "wow you look good, everyone is starring at you"

If only ladies knew that most guys feel sorry for their dressing cry
lolest# grin
GlorifiedTunde:
Kai!

The spirit of WORLDLINESS!!!

Makes you wear excessive makeover and look like a vampire

Makes you wear hair styles not different from the mad person on the street

Makes you dress half-naked and therefore not different from a mad person on the road

Makes you wear mini skirt when you have a bow leg

Makes you wear yoga pants even though you have a K-leg

Makes you wear a jumper even though you are pot bellied

Makes you wear strapless gown with all the stretch marks in the world

Makes you wear hugs when you actually have no shape
This spirit deceives you when you stand in front of the mirror or when people stare at you, saying "wow you look good, everyone is starring at you"

If only ladies knew that most guys feel sorry for their dressing cry
lolest#
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
good for her...
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by wallex2(m): 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
@wallexwheels we help u get that cruiser bruiser ride
That looks and drive great on the road
Its always something softer and satisfying driving machine
Which is very solid and dependable
With a shape that is like a breakthrough
All this you can get @ wallexwheels we are all about auto
For more info pls call 08169120996,07011932398
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by heffem(m): 12:09am On Sep 08, 2015
She is pregnant for her husband? And who else is she suppose to be pregnant for?.....nairaland is heading north-west!..... I'm suspecting Seun has sold this forum to some outlaws, cos the way some topics make front pages ehn

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:24am On Sep 08, 2015
hanubarbie:

I think she is using bleaching cream
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by U2ice(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2015
hanubarbie:
Na yoruba woman....
Wetin u expect?
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by Ura: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
Abeg, what is this cheap popularity about? Is she supposed to be pregnant for someone else other than her husband? Why don't Nairaland operators screen out such senseless posts?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday / Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid / Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.