Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Are APC Ungrateful To Southeast And Their Fans? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are APC Ungrateful To Southeast And Their Fans? (1250 Views)

Deaths In Southeast And Niger Delta, The Signs Are Getting Scary. / My Experience In Sotheast- My Project Tour To Southeast. / Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are APC Ungrateful To Southeast And Their Fans? by patrick89(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
Now, this is my very candid opinion, I believe that a keen insight and ofcourse a good judgement will recognise the fact that APC has not been grateful to Southeast APC members and fans. I tell you, you do not want to be in their shoes right now, some of them are really going into political oblivion (I like that so much grin). It's very important to recall that in 2011 election, SE PDP got about 7million votes.Then, people actually came out and voted massively, but in the last election in 2015, it was a very disappointing one for PDP, for they didn't even get up to half of the number. None of you from North and West, understands what these people went through in discouraging people from voting, they really caused the voting apathy in South East, I didn't vote myself,APC members also made sure it wasn't manipulated, they were in all collection centres, they campaigned and dished out money using their political opponents within the area as a template on why you should not vote PDP, I remember when one was telling his congregation, that if a PDP rep member (name withheld) could not do anything for you in 8 years why voting the same party? All cheered. In fact they did a very wonderful job, that gave PMB the victory, imagine if they didn't do all that, alas they are disappointed now, they would be licking their injuries, because they were planning on how to dislodge the PDP power and influence when they get into positions.. but look at them now, hopeless and irrelevant to the core. All they receive now is "did I not warn you?"

Now I don't know why some igbos are even worried about the appointment than those that are affected (Ngige, Onu etc). They should be worried, but I think PDP is only capitalising on it to continue the unpopularity of APC,Now look at it, the APC led government is doing a very bad job for their political machineries in East, in another election, they would not fight or do what they did last time. They would seat down and watch..

I always imagine what will be going on in their minds, knowing fully well that they are losers on both sides, they do not have PMB appointment, and people's support.. It's really disheartening, But some fooooolish APC members will be mocking igbos not knowing the joke is on them, because if they had been appointed, some neutral igbos will join the train, why concentrated ones will be diluting.... what's your take?

2 Likes

Re: Are APC Ungrateful To Southeast And Their Fans? by chimoskyg(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
Unfolding

1 Like

Re: Are APC Ungrateful To Southeast And Their Fans? by MISSNORA(f): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hmmmm cool

1 Like

Re: Are APC Ungrateful To Southeast And Their Fans? by laurel03(m): 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
Yeebooo awon oloripelebe
Re: Are APC Ungrateful To Southeast And Their Fans? by patrick89(m): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
laurel03:
Yeebooo awon oloripelebe
Yoruba awo Ole Omo ita jati jati.. ni be ye ma fi ku!
egbe eligwe enweghi Nwanne kpochapu ndi ezi n'ulo. kitikpa rach kwa gi ara anya.. banza

3 Likes

Re: Are APC Ungrateful To Southeast And Their Fans? by alcmene: 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
Shame on those dishonorable charlatans on red caps

I trust the dictator called Buhari

He has already placed them where they belong.....#5% grin

2 Likes

Re: Are APC Ungrateful To Southeast And Their Fans? by raumdeuter: 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Next election let them keep their votes or vote for PDP or their dead APGA
It has been proven that you don't need southeast votes to become president.
Re: Are APC Ungrateful To Southeast And Their Fans? by Cjrane2: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
alcmene:
Shame on those dishonorable charlatans on red caps

I trust the dictator called Buhari

He has already placed them where they belong.....#5% grin

This got me laughing so hard ooo!

I am so happy for the dulllard!
The ONLY thing the dunce did right was to put the criminal judases especially roaches where they belong....DUSTBIN !!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are APC Ungrateful To Southeast And Their Fans? by PedroJP(m): 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
Dat Ogbonnaya Onu dat should have saved his respect from pple though... No Igbo sees him with respect now. Okorohausa and Ngige dey inside gutter since. Okorohausa still be governor na y him never crumble enter forgotten record book.
Re: Are APC Ungrateful To Southeast And Their Fans? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
Because they wear red caps doesn't necessarily mean they are Igbos. Will anybody call someone like Rochas an Igbo son? No! They should go join their kinsmen up North or the South West.
Re: Are APC Ungrateful To Southeast And Their Fans? by patrick89(m): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
raumdeuter:
Next election let them keep their votes or vote for PDP or their dead APGA
It has been proven that you don't need southeast votes to become president.
ungrateful born throwaway! did you read the post at all? if SE had pulled 7million votes. baba for don dey cry now.. Rubbish! they worked against Gej in the SE and they must be shamed! even former Governor of Kastina Shettima said something on this topic... yeye!
Re: Are APC Ungrateful To Southeast And Their Fans? by adconline(m): 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
And funny enough, south easterners donated more money to GMB campaign than any other zone.
Also, same APC that was making a case for federal xter for Easterners to vote for someone like Ngige in order to be the senate president is now saying that it should not matter if GMB doesn't adhere to federal xter in his apointments.
Folks like Ezekwesili, Soludo, Mbaka and a host of all other easterner are treated as traitors?
Re: Are APC Ungrateful To Southeast And Their Fans? by patrick89(m): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
adconline:
And funny enough, south easterners donated more money to GMB campaign than any other zone.
Also, same APC that was making a case for federal xter for Easterners to vote for someone like Ngige in order to be the senate president is now saying that it should not matter if GMB doesn't adhere to federal xter in his apointments.
Folks like Ezekwesili, Soludo, Mbaka and a host of all other easterner are treated as traitors?
I liked what happened honestly, because people will learn from their mistake! 2016 census will unravel a lot in this country....
Re: Are APC Ungrateful To Southeast And Their Fans? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
patrick89:

I liked what happened honestly, because people will learn from their mistake! 2016 census will unravel a lot in this country....

My indifference is top notch.

In 2003 Buhari contested Igbos didn't vote him.

In 2007 Buhari contested Igbos didn't vote him.

In 2011 Buhari contested Igbos didn't vote him.

In 2015 Buhari contested Igbos didn't vote him.

In 2019 Buhari might still contest and Igbos won't even vote him.

Ndigbo know Buhari very well as a vindictive, tribalistic and religious bigot reason why they reject him like ebola carrier.

Is Buhari the only Fulani that have been contesting election, No; Igbos voted for Shehu Shagari, Igbos voted for Umaru Musa Yar Dua but in Buhari they see evil walking unclad grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ndi Yoruba bu ndi ara, umu ofeke na ekperima

1 Like

Re: Are APC Ungrateful To Southeast And Their Fans? by glassjar1: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
5 % RED CAP SCAVENGER

GIMME MY CRUMBS cry cry cry I WANT MY CRUMBS

RED CAP DISASTER grin
Re: Are APC Ungrateful To Southeast And Their Fans? by adconline(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
patrick89:

GMB is forgetting too easily that he won with 3 million votes only while GEJ won with 10 million votes in 2011. So more than 7 million voters didn't like either of the candidate in 2015, so they might be energized in 2019 if GMB doesn't get it right.
Re: Are APC Ungrateful To Southeast And Their Fans? by patrick89(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
adconline:

GMB is forgetting too easily that he won with 3 million votes only while GEJ won with 10 million votes in 2011. So more than 7 million voters didn't like either of the candidate in 2015, so they might be energized in 2019 if GMB doesn't get it right.
Forget what you see online, not all yorubas support buhari infact you will be amazed to know they are many, but the one supporting him are in majority, which will definitely tilt, then north central massacre will also do a lot. The only reason why you wouldn't notice it is tribalism. If igbo stop fighting yorubas vice versa, you will see yorubas that are against buhari! let them continue with their herdsmen mentality!
Re: Are APC Ungrateful To Southeast And Their Fans? by patrick89(m): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
BuddahMonk:

My indifference is top notch.

In 2003 Buhari contested Igbos didn't vote him.

In 2007 Buhari contested Igbos didn't vote him.

In 2011 Buhari contested Igbos didn't vote him.

In 2015 Buhari contested Igbos didn't vote him.

In 2019 Buhari might still contest and Igbos won't even vote him.

Ndigbo know Buhari very well as a vindictive, tribalistic and religious bigot reason why they reject him like ebola carrier.

Is Buhari the only Fulani that have been contesting election, No; Igbos voted for Shehu Shagari, Igbos voted for Umaru Musa Yar Dua but in Buhari they see evil walking unclad grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ndi Yoruba bu ndi ara, umu ofeke na ekperima
Yoruba are the problem of nigeria...sanusi lamido sanusi.

(1) (Reply)

7 Prominent Female Nigerians Embroiled In Corruption Scandals / Human Development Indices In North Poorest – Osinbajo / Details Of Saraki’s Assets As At 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.