Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

PHOTOS: Osas Ighodaro-ajibade's Lovely Outfits To The NEA Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Osas Ighodaro-ajibade's Lovely Outfits To The NEA Awards (1116 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Hits Dubai Beach In Bikini (Photos) / Osas Ighodaro Ajibade's Four Generations Photo / My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Osas Ighodaro-ajibade's Lovely Outfits To The NEA Awards by olokfor: 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-CQ81A8cflzw/Ve2d3PYUezI/AAAAAAAGfRU/pxODcM2_KwM/s1600/3.png[/img]
Osas hosted the Nigerian Entertainment Awards yesterday September 6th. She wore 2 lovely dresses from Tiannah Styling. See the other one after the cut...
[img]http://1.bp..com/-dTkOW65jauU/Ve2d445Nm7I/AAAAAAAGfRc/nsoIS-vMHkg/s1600/1.png[/img]

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/09/photos-osas-ighodaro-ajibades-lovely.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: PHOTOS: Osas Ighodaro-ajibade's Lovely Outfits To The NEA Awards by MISSNORA(f): 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
Cool
Re: PHOTOS: Osas Ighodaro-ajibade's Lovely Outfits To The NEA Awards by kiddkash(m): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
very pretty
Re: PHOTOS: Osas Ighodaro-ajibade's Lovely Outfits To The NEA Awards by pyyxxaro: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
This babe nkwobi go sweet to chop shaaá wink
Re: PHOTOS: Osas Ighodaro-ajibade's Lovely Outfits To The NEA Awards by pretydiva(f): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Who she come dey show her boobs 4 now..abeg cover dat tin n keep it 4 ur hubby
Re: PHOTOS: Osas Ighodaro-ajibade's Lovely Outfits To The NEA Awards by pretydiva(f): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
pyyxxaro:
This babe nkwobi go sweet to chop shaaá wink
nor go marry ur own. Dey there dey analyse another man property
Re: PHOTOS: Osas Ighodaro-ajibade's Lovely Outfits To The NEA Awards by pyyxxaro: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
pretydiva:
nor go marry ur own. Dey there dey analyse another man property

Hahahahahahahaahhaahah

You mate de kitchen now, de cut vegetable when dem go use cook better soup for their husband

You stand for road de press ur BlackBerry nokia

De find who go buy u sharwama and small stout.

Winch

You nor go confess make you free

grin

Na u start am o #053 fully set to stroke#
Re: PHOTOS: Osas Ighodaro-ajibade's Lovely Outfits To The NEA Awards by pretydiva(f): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Hahahahahahahaahhaahah

You mate de kitchen now, de cut vegetable when dem go use cook better soup for their husband

You stand for road de press ur BlackBerry nokia

De find who go buy u sharwama and small stout.

Winch

You nor go confess make you free

grin

Na u start am o #053 fully set to stroke#
ok
Re: PHOTOS: Osas Ighodaro-ajibade's Lovely Outfits To The NEA Awards by pyyxxaro: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
pretydiva:
ok

Oya

Let's be friends

The Lord is Good wink

(1) (Reply)

I Am Still Single & I'm Looking For A Whiteman - Actress Juliet Ibrahim / And Chris Brown Wept! Karrueche Spotted Spending Time With Man U’s Memphis Depay / [PHOTO] Oritsefemi Flashes 100 Dollar Bills, Says Nigerians Should Work Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.