Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

(VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna (44238 Views)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Jesus Appeared In Ghana | Watch And Download Video / Caught On Camera: Holy Mary Appeared Live In Kaduna, Nigeria (see Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by ayoku777(m): 11:42am On Sep 10, 2015
dmandy:

Were there no apparitions recorded in the Holy Book?

Jesus appeared to people, angels appeared to people. So such have a scriptural foundation.

But on what scriptural foundation is the appearance of Mary? Or you want to claim any appearance of any being is of God?

Mary is not a messenger Angel, neither is she our covenant mediator -only Jesus is. So on what scriptural foundation and doctrine is the relevance of her purpoted appearance?

It can't be of God, therefore. It can only be a demonic manipulation. We don't follow signs, we follow the scriptures and signs established on scriptural truths. And the appearance of Mary is neither.

Shalom
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by johnydon22(m): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2015
dmandy:

I have read it through.

Glad you know anybody can believe what they want apart from what you believe. If they believe what they saw, let it be.
Sure that's fair enough bro!
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2015
ayoku777:

Jesus appeared to people, angels appeared to people. So such have a scriptural foundation.

But on what scriptural foundation is the appearance of Mary? Or you want to claim any appearance of any being is of God?

Mary is not a messenger Angel, neither is she our covenant mediator -only Jesus is. So on what scriptural foundation and doctrine is the relevance of her purpoted appearance?

It can't be of God, therefore. It can only be a demonic manipulation. We don't follow signs, we follow the scriptures and signs established on scriptural truths. And the appearance of Mary is neither.

Shalom

I do not argue your position, I only want to find out where it is based.

Did people who died wake up and appear to people in Jerusalem? What was the significance?

1 Like

Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2015
johnydon22:
Sure that's fair enough bro!

cool cool cool

I love this quote from Prof. Pious,

The day I decide that I am from the Moslem parts of Africa and the freedom to alcohol in this country is part of the “decadent Western culture” that I condemn all the time while living in it, I will return to my alcohol-free blissful life in Moslem Africa and not insist that Canadians stop drinking to accommodate me.
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by TrajansKong: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
dmandy:
But check out this liberty news report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRWMV-erkmQ

Check this link as well (http://www.newsroom.ng/nigerias-sick-flock-16-year-old-girl-healing-mary-mother-jesus-shows-kaduna/)

Look again and listen again to those who have seen the white woman in the sky. She is the mother of god coming back to cleanse the earth. Repent. Unbelievers and doubters will be torture for eternity in hellfire.
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
TrajansKong:

Look again and listen again to those who have seen the white woman in the sky. She is the mother of god coming back to cleanse the earth. Repent. Unbelievers and doubters will be torture for eternity in hellfire.

Unbelievers and doubters will be tortured? I didn't hear them say that o. What do I know?
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by ayoku777(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
dmandy:

I do not argue your position, I only want to find out where it is based.

Did people who died wake up and appear to people in Jerusalem? What was the significance?

Their's is in the bible, that's what I'm saying. Some glorified old testament saints that rose with Jesus, appeared to people in Jerusalem before they ascended. Those saints are the firstfruits of the coming future resurrecrion of the saint. That is a scriptural truth.

But have they appeared to anyone again since they ascended to heaven? No! Because they are glorified saints, not messenger angels or mediators of the new covenant.

Is the appearance of Mary a biblical doctrine? On what scriptural truth is the basis of her appearance? Mary is not even a resurrected, glorified saint like the ones in Matthew; much less being a mediator of the new covenant.

Her appearance does not point to, validate or establish any truth in God's word or any sound doctrine in the scripture. So the puported sign of her appearance can never be of God. Because God always operates by His word.

This can only be a demonic distraction to those who give it relevance. Mary is in heaven awaiting her resurrection like every other saint, not appearing to anyone. This apparition is not scriptural or of God. It is a demonic sign you will do well to ignore.

Shalom.
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
ayoku777:

It is in the bible, that's what I'm saying. Glorified old testament saints that rose with Jesus, appeared to people in Jerusalem before they ascended. Those saints are the firstfruit of the coming future resurrecrion of the saint. That is a scriptural truth.

But have they appeared to anyone again since they ascended? No! Because they are glorified saints, not messenger angels or mediators of the new covenant.

Is the appearance of Mary a biblical doctrine? On what scriptural truth is basis of her appearance? Mary is not even resurrected, glorified saint like the ones in Matthew; much less being a mediator of the new covenant.

Her appearance does not point to, validate or establish any truth in God's word or sound doctrine in the scripture. So the puported sign of her appearance can never be of God. Because God always operates by His word.

This can only be a demonic distraction to those who give it relevance. Mary is in heaven awaiting her resurrection like every other saint, not appearing to anyone. This apparition is not scriptural or of God. It is demonic sign you will do well to ignore.

Shalom.
The bold is what I want you to proof.

The Bible wrote in what chapter and verse that only glorified, resurrected saints can appear?
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by italo: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
dmandy:

cool cool cool

I love this quote from Prof. Pious,

Seems like the Prof was referring to nairaland wannabe Atheists who can't do without discussing God.

smiley
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
italo:

Seems like the Prof was referring to nairaland wannabe Atheists who can't do without discussing God.

smiley

I wonder o
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by italo: 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
ayoku777:

Their's is in the bible, that's what I'm saying. Some glorified old testament saints that rose with Jesus, appeared to people in Jerusalem before they ascended. Those saints are the firstfruits of the coming future resurrecrion of the saint. That is a scriptural truth.

But have they appeared to anyone again since they ascended to heaven? No! Because they are glorified saints, not messenger angels or mediators of the new covenant.

Is the appearance of Mary a biblical doctrine? On what scriptural truth is the basis of her appearance? Mary is not even a resurrected, glorified saint like the ones in Matthew; much less being a mediator of the new covenant.

Her appearance does not point to, validate or establish any truth in God's word or any sound doctrine in the scripture. So the puported sign of her appearance can never be of God. Because God always operates by His word.

This can only be a demonic distraction to those who give it relevance. Mary is in heaven awaiting her resurrection like every other saint, not appearing to anyone. This apparition is not scriptural or of God. It is a demonic sign you will do well to ignore.

Shalom.

The summary is that apparitions happened in the Bible.

Where did the bible tell you it cannot happen again?
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by ayoku777(m): 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
dmandy:

The bold is what I want you to proof.

The Bible wrote in what chapter and verse that only glorified, resurrected saints can appear?

Even glorified, resurrected saints cannot appear. Those ones appeared immediately after they came out of their graves before they ascended. And after that, no one has seen them again.

Saints in heaven, whether glorified and resurrected or just dead, stay in heaven until the resurrection. They don't appear to anyone on earth like angels or Jesus.

They are not messenger angels or covenant mediators.

If you don't know this, tomorrow another apparition will appear claiming to be the prophesied Elijah. Then another one will come saying he is the returned Enoch.

You must know that saints in heaven don't appear to anyone. To see them, you must died and go to heaven yourself or be taken like Paul was to the third heaven.

Be Berean with God's word, that's the foundation of sound doctrine. Otherwise if you just follow signs you will be led astray.

Shalom
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
ayoku777:

Even glorified, resurrected saints cannot appear. Those ones appeared immediately after they came out of their graves before they ascended. And after that, no one has seen them again.

Saints in heaven, whether glorified and resurrected or just dead, stay in heaven until the resurrection. They don't appear to anyone on earth like angels or Jesus.

If you don't know this, tomorrow another apparition will appear claiming to be the prophesied Elijah. Then another one will come saying he is the returned Enoch.

You must know that saints in heaven don't appear to anyone. To see them, you must died and go to heaven yourself or be taken like Paul was to the third heaven.

Be Berean with God's word, that's the foundation of sound doctrine. Otherwise if you just follow signs you will be led astray.

Shalom

The bold is what you have been saying since with too many words. If want to teach a person something you make it simpler.

Anyways, you say I should not believe anything that is not written on the pages of the Bible. Can you tell me where the bolded statements are written?

I don't want us to be going in circles achieving nothing.

Give me the scriptural backing and I will follow your teaching
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by italo: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
ayoku777:

You must know that saints in heaven don't appear to anyone
. To see them, you must died and go to heaven yourself or be taken like Paul was to the third heaven.
Shalom

Where did the Bible say the bold?

And where did the bible say those were the only apparitions that would ever happen?
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by ayoku777(m): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
italo:

The summary is that apparitions happened in the Bible.

Where did the bible tell you it cannot happen again?

And where is it in the bible that every strange appearance or apparition is of God?

And if every apparition is not God, how to you know which is of God and which is demonic?

Or any apparition that is the image of a biblical character is of God to you? Smh.

Saints in heaven (dead or glorified) don't appear to anyone on earth. They are not messenger angels or covenant mediators. That is sound doctrine.

Purported apparitions of Mary, Elijah or Enoch etc are all demonic appearances and manipulation.

Shalom!
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by ayoku777(m): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
italo:

Where did the Bible say the bold?

And where did the bible say those were the only apparitions that would ever happen?

You establish doctrine through scriptural antecedents, not through personal opinion.

And scriptural antecedents show that saints in heaven don't appear to saints on earth.

Or else, you show me where saints in heaven came to earth and appeared to saints on earth.

Shalom
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by ayoku777(m): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
dmandy:

The bold is what you have been saying since with too many words. If want to teach a person something you make it simpler.

Anyways, you say I should not believe anything that is not written on the pages of the Bible. Can you tell me where the bolded statements are written?

I don't want us to be going in circles achieving nothing.

Give me the scriptural backing and I will follow your teaching

You establish doctrine through scriptural antecedents, not through personal opinion.

And scriptural antecedents show that saints in heaven don't appear to saints on earth.

Or else, you show me where saints in heaven came to earth and appeared to saints on earth.

Shalom
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by italo: 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
ayoku777:

And where is it in the bible that every strange appearance or apparition is of God?

I never said the bold.
ayoku777:

And if every apparition is not God, how to you know which is of God and which is demonic?

I don't know, tell me.

ayoku777:

Or any apparition that is the image of a biblical character is of God to you? Smh.

I didn't say so. You did.

ayoku777:

Saints in heaven (dead or glorified) don't appear to anyone on earth. They are not messenger angels or covenant mediators. That is sound doctrine.

"Sound doctrine" that The Bible never taught.

ayoku777:

Purported apparitions of Mary, Elijah or Enoch etc are all demonic appearances and manipulation.

Shalom!

So it was a demon that appeared to Jesus in this verse:

Matt17:3 * And behold, Moses and Elijah appeared to them, conversing with him.

You still haven't shown where the Bible says saints will never appear.
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by italo: 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
ayoku777:

Shalom

Apparition or belief in apparitions is not a doctrine.

It is you who is establishing doctrine that saints cannot appear when you cannot show where the Bible says so. It is your personal opinion.

Rather, the Bible tells of Elijah and Moses and many other saints appearing to the living.
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
ayoku777:

Shalom

If feels somehow that at some point it scriptural for saints to appear but at other times it is not. Anyways, When you said Scriptural antecedents I believe, you mean these?

1. Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, talking with Jesus

2. A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

3. Brother Saul, the Lord—Jesus, who appeared to you on the road as you were coming here—has sent me so that you may see again and be filled with the Holy Spirit.”

4. They came out of the tombs after Jesus' resurrection and went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

Now, you ask me 'if I any saints in heaven has appeared to saints on earth? Do you actually believe God cannot allow that? Is it impossible for God (all powerful to do) if He chose to.

If you don't believe in something, you can walk away. Calling it ungodly might mean doubting the power of God.

What do you think of the Jews, 'to them its impossible for a virgin to bear a son'.... and you say 'these people are foolish, how can they doubt the power of God?'
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by ayoku777(m): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
italo:

I never said the bold.

I don't know, tell me.

I didn't say so. You did.

"Sound doctrine" that The Bible never taught.

So it was a demon that appeared to Jesus in this verse:

Matt17:3 * And behold, Moses and Elijah appeared to them, conversing with him.

You still haven't shown where the Bible says saints will never appear.

Thank you. I'm glad you're admitting you don't know how to determine if an apparition is of God or its demonic.

So you don't know how to determine it, yet you conclude by personal bias that the purported apparition of Mary is of God.

That is a slippery slope to being led astray.

Now when Moses and Elijah appeared to Jesus on the mount of transfiguration, they appeared as the two mediators of the old covenant that Jesus came to fulfil (the law and the prophets)

That's why I chose my words carefully, that Mary is not a messenger angel, neither is she a covenant mediator. So on what scriptural truth is the basis of her appearing to any saint on earth after dying?

Moses and Elijah represented the mediators of the old covenant; the law and the prophets.

No saint in heaven is a messenger angel or mediator of any covenant now. Not even Mary.

Be Berean with the word, be Berean!

There is no verse that categorically said saints in heaven don't appear, just as there is no verse that say they do. But scriptural antecedents show that saints in heaven are not messenger angels or covenant mediators, and don't appear to saints on earth, like angels or Jesus can.

Apparitions of Mary, Enoch etc are demonic.

Shalom
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by ayoku777(m): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
dmandy:

If feels somehow that at some point it scriptural for saints to appear but at other times it is not. Anyways, When you said Scriptural antecedents I believe, you mean these?

1. Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, talking with Jesus

2. A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

3. Brother Saul, the Lord—Jesus, who appeared to you on the road as you were coming here—has sent me so that you may see again and be filled with the Holy Spirit.”

4. They came out of the tombs after Jesus' resurrection and went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

Now, you ask me 'if I any saints in heaven has appeared to saints on earth? Do you actually believe God cannot allow that? Is it impossible for God (all powerful to do) if He chose to.

If you don't believe in something, you can walk away. Calling it ungodly might mean doubting the power of God.

What do you think of the Jews, 'to them its impossible for a virgin to bear a son'.... and you say 'these people are foolish, how can they doubt the power of God?'

I believe in miracles, signs and wonders. I've seen blind eyes opened and deaf ears unstopped in the name of Jesus. I wasn't told, I was there.

But I only believe in signs that are scriptural and are based on truths in God's word. Because I know fully well that the enemy can also perform lying signs.

I believe angels can appear to people from heaven. And I believe Jesus too can appear to people from heaven. But that is because they are messenger angels and mediators of the new covenant.

But saints in heaven are not messenger angels, neither are they mediators of the new covenant. They don't appear to saints on earth from heaven.

Moses and Elijah appeared because up until then, they were the mediators of the old covenant (the law and the prophets) that Jesus came to fulfill. And they appeared for that purpose.

What covenant is Mary mediating? What messaging is she delivering? Is she a messenger angel? Is she a covenant mediator?

All appartions of Mary, Enoch etc have no scriptural basis. They are demonic manipulations. God always operates by the standard of His word.

Shalom
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
ayoku777:

I believe in miracles, signs and wonders. I've seen blind eyes opened and deaf ears unstopped in the name of Jesus. I wasn't told, I was there.

But I only believe in signs that are scriptural and are based on truths in God's word. Because I know fully well that the enemy can also perform lying signs.

I believe angels can appear to people from heaven. And I believe Jesus can appear to people too from heaven. But that is because they are messenger angels and mediators of the new covenant.

But saint in heaven are not messenger angels, neither are they mediators of the new covenant. They don't appear to saint on earth from heaven.

Moses and Elijah appeared because up until then, they were the mediators of the old covenant (the law and the prophets) that Jesus came to fulfill. And they appeared for that purpose.

What covenant is Mary mediating? What messaging is she delivering? Is she a messenger angel? Is she a covenant mediator?

All appartions of Mary, Enoch etc have no scriptural basis. They are demonic manipulations. God always operates by the standard of His word.

Shalom

The dead who appeared in Jerusalem were they a kind of co-mediator of the new testament? Just asking.
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by ayoku777(m): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
dmandy:

The dead who appeared in Jerusalem were they a kind of co-mediator of the new testament? Just asking.

They were not mediating anything. They just rose from the dead and came out of their graves; and appeared to saints in the city. They were not yet ascended to heaven then. But were seen before their bodily ascension.

They are in heaven now; and like every other saint in heaven, they don't appear to any saint on earth anymore.

Trust me, any apparition of a dead biblical saint that appears to you now, I ask you to rebuke it with faith in the name of Jesus, and see what happens. That's if you're a true believer yourself.

You will see that you were about to be led astray by an evil spirit. No heavenly saint is a messenger angel or covenant mediator. They have no business with earth anymore until the resurrection.

Shalom
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by Austin4lif: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
ayoku777:

Shalom!
u write as if the keys to the gate of heaven is with u. Dnt be quick to condemn, I saw the apparitions live. If u are doubting why nt come to kaduna and see for ur self? Kaduna should nt be that far from u since u are in Nigeria also. With all ur condemnation, I should better see u in that heaven if not eh, the thunder way go slap u still the observe u.
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by italo: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
ayoku777:

Thank you. I'm glad you're admitting you don't know how to determine if an apparition is of God or its demonic.

So you don't know how to determine it, yet you conclude by personal bias that the purported apparition of Mary is of God.

I never said the bold. The fact that you have to lie to force your doctrine on me shows that you are of satan, the father of lies. So your doctrine cannot be trusted.
ayoku777:

That is a slippery slope to being led astray.

Now when Moses and Elijah appeared to Jesus on the mount of transfiguration, the appeared as the two mediators of the old covenant that Jesus came fulfil (the law and the prophets)

That's why I chose my words carefully, that Mary is not a messenger angel, neither is she a covenant mediator. So on what scriptural truth is the basis of her appearing to any saint on earth after dying?

Moses and Elijah represented the mediators of the old covenant; law and the prophets.

No saint in heaven is a messenger angel or mediator of any covenant now. Not even Mary.

Be Berean with the word, be Berean!

There is no verse that categorically said saints in heaven don't appear, just as there is no verse that say they do. But scriptural antecedents show that saints in heaven are not messenger angels or covenant mediators, and don't appear to saints on earth, like angels or Jesus can.

Apparitions of Mary, Enoch etc are demonic.

Shalom
You seem confused. When we told you about the resurrected bodies you said only those not yet resurrected could appear...you even said Elijahs appearance was demonic.

Now I showed you Elijah's appearance in the Bible and suddenly you say only mediators of the old covenant can appear.

Also you haven't shown where the Bible says only covenant mediators can appear...or that apparitions of Mary, Enoch and Elijah are demonic.

The bible tells us the saints are like angels.

You're preaching the doctrine of demons...thats why you could claim that Elijah's apparition was demonic.
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by italo: 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
ayoku777:

I believe angels can appear to people from heaven. And I believe Jesus too can appear to people from heaven. But that is because they are messenger angels and mediators of the new covenant.

But saints in heaven are not messenger angels, neither are they mediators of the new covenant. They don't appear to saints on earth from heaven.

Shalom

The one who appeared in Rev 12:1, who was she and what covenant was she mediating?
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by italo: 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
ayoku777:

They were not mediating anything. They just rose from the dead and came out of their graves; and appeared to saints in the city. They were not yet ascended to heaven then. But were seen before their bodily ascension.

They are in heaven now; and like every other saint in heaven, they don't appear to any saint on earth anymore.

Trust me, any apparition of a dead biblical saint that appears to you now, I ask you to rebuke it with faith in the name of Jesus, and see what happens. That's if you're a true believer yourself.

You will see that you were about to be led astray by an evil spirit. No heavenly saint is a messenger angel or covenant mediator. They have no business with earth anymore until the resurrection.

Shalom
The bold are demonic doctrines since they aren't found in the bible.
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by ayoku777(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
italo:

The one who appeared in Rev 12:1, who was she and what covenant was she mediating?

That woman represents Israel (the seed of Abraham after the flesh); the nation that brought forth the Messiah (the man child).

Notice that after the man child (Jesus) was taken up to heaven, the woman was persecuted by the dragon; after which she went into the wilderness for a while. And the dragon now turned its wrath to the remnant of her ofsprings (the gentile church or the seed of Abraham after the Spirit)

That's exactly what happened to the nation of Israel. Shortly after Jesus ascended, the nation of Israel was destroyed and laid fallow for many years. During which the devil focused his wrath on the gentile church.

The woman represents Israel, not Mary or any dead saint. It is a symbolic vision.

Shalom.
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by Appleyard(m): 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
jcross19:
only two things make catholic different from islam , is like muslims and catholic are competing who will show more sign. Last time it was allah inscription on a egg shell now mary is appearing in kaduna. Okay soon mary and allah will appear mounting road block and that will be in ilorin.
Hehehehehehgringrin Am about opening a thread on the lying and deceptive demon called mary. She was never, and would never be mary. And u very correct on catholic and Islam. Do u know Islam was originally created by the roman catholic in the old? . Dont worry, we shall soon start the exposition.
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by ayoku777(m): 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
italo:

The bold are demonic doctrines since they aren't found in the bible.

Its clearly in the bible. But people hate to see or admit or agree with anything that challenges their long held doctrinal bias.

Dead saints are not sent to earth as messengers or mediators from heaven. They are not angels or Jesus.

Any such appearances is demonic.

And I never said the appearance of Elijah at the transfiguration was demonic. Ofcourse theirs had a scriptural justification; because as at that time Elijah appeared together with Moses as mediators of the old covenant (the law and the prophet).

But no apparition or appearance of Elijah now, or of Mary, or of Moses has any biblical scriptural basis anymore. Because they're not messengers or mediators anymore. Only Jesus is.

Saints in heaven will only be seen again at the resurrection; or by saints who also die and go to heaven. Before then, any other appearance claiming to be them is demonic.

Shalom
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
ayoku777:

That woman represents Israel (the seed of Abraham after the flesh); the nation that brought forth the Messiah (the man child).

Notice that after the man child (Jesus) was taken up to heaven, the woman was persecuted by the dragon; after which she went into the wilderness for a while. And the dragon now turned its wrath to the remnant of her ofsprings (the gentile church or the seed of Abraham after the Spirit)

That's exactly what happened to the nation of Israel. Shortly after Jesus ascended, the nation of Israel was destroyed and laid fallow for many
years. During which the devil focused his wrath on the gentile church.
The woman represents Israel, not Mary or any dead saint. It is a symbolic vision.

Shalom.

So in your own 'best and only acceptable' opinion, the Gentile Church was the offspring of Isreal.

Waoh.

A symbolic vision indeed which only you can interpret. hmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed / Did Blessed Virgin Mary Have Other Children After Jesus Christ? / Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.