Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Who Want To Learn Programming And Cctv Should Concact Me - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who Want To Learn Programming And Cctv Should Concact Me (640 Views)

Interested In Learning PLC Programming And Industrial Automation???? TRY US / Can A SSCE Holder Learn Programming And Hacking / Message To Nairaland Programmers On Programming and Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Want To Learn Programming And Cctv Should Concact Me by youngprogrammer(m): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
i mean it am a real time programmer. give it a try and one more thing our price is much affordable.
Re: Who Want To Learn Programming And Cctv Should Concact Me by Ignaz(m): 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
how much and where are you?
Re: Who Want To Learn Programming And Cctv Should Concact Me by youngprogrammer(m): 6:19am On Sep 08, 2015
ok bro,, Am currently in benin ryt now ok bro,, Am currently in benin ryt now ok bro,, Am currently in benin ryt now,so if you are intrested to learn it,you can get me on Whatsapp @08058816142 then i i will know how serious you A.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Japan Joint Trade Mission & Business Delegation Of Industries Investmen / Furious Gold Box Activated With Full Park / Register For Professional Certificate In Business Intelligence @MSBM U.K (online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.