Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... (40296 Views)

Kebbi Sickle Cell Association (KESCA) Marks World Sickle Cell Day (Photos) / Sickle Cell Patient On Oxygen Dies After Power Outage In Lagos / Lady Designs Condom Made Cloth For Hiv Awareness (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by maxiuc(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
Early morn morn na lab straight oooo hmmm cus I no fit shout
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by bettercreature(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
I dont care about genotype as long as TB joshua is alive,am ready for anybody
He is gonna cure the sickle cell
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by theimmie(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
What of AC and AA... What are the medical implications?

1 Like

Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by prodiG(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
Team AA
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
SS + SS z for those who like problematic adventures.

1 Like

Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Dahcodex: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
Exam Expo

1 Share

Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by funkymatics(f): 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
shine your eyes when in love b4 tears make am shine undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by bettercreature(m): 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
prodiG:
Team AA
AA are good in term of sickle cell but not good when it comes to Malaria

3 Likes

Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
jonaji:

AS + AS = Bad

AS + SS = Very Bad

SS + SS = Extremely Bad (In fact, don't try it)

Don't try all these!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by nwakaibeya1: 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 …>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmtSL76pTQc …>>Humanbeigns who have spiritual eyes listen to the utterance in this videos and they know it is TRUE but humanbeigns beign what theyy are will never accept the truth easily
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by oloyetomoye: 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
[size=14pt]
jonaji:
Know your genotype before you say yes to that
handsome guy and beautiful lady whom you
wish to spend the rest of your life with.

Genotype and It's Appropriate Suitor:

AA + AA = Excellent

AA + AS = Good

AA + SS = Fair

AS + AS = Bad

AS + SS = Very Bad

SS + SS = Extremely Bad (In fact, don't try it).

#SickleCellAwareness

Pls share with others...

Pls sound this alarm oooo loud and clear! The agony of a s ickler during crisis is a gory sight to behold. I saw it once and I never wished my enemy was a sickler. It is very very horrible. Pls confirm before saying YES! Don't suffer your live o!
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by babasolo(m): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
[quote author=powerfulsettingz post=37812467][b]the last time I checked my genotype it was BB >>>>>BLACK BERRY NI cool[quote author=powerfulsettingz post=37812467][b]the last time I checked my genotype it was BB >>>>>BLACK BERRY NI
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Dahcodex: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
2016 JAMB RUNS NOW AT www.studentbaze.com

Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
the last time I checked my genotype it was BB
U mean Blue Band

2 Likes

Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by gurunlocker: 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
heard of AC............. What of AA and AC? or AS and AC?
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by honeygirl17: 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
bettercreature:
I dont care about genotype as long as TB joshua is alive,am ready for anybody
He is gonna cure the sickle cell

Tell me you're joking

3 Likes

Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
Aminat508:
grin Mine na AC
Air Condition abi?

1 Like

Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by CandyBar: 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
I'm still recovering from the scourge of this genotype palava.
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by bettercreature(m): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
theimmie:
What of AC and AA... What are the medical implications?
AC is hemoglobin not genotype,we have AC, SC,SS OR CC.
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Aminat508(f): 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

Air Condition abi?
Action congress cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by SylarsMcQuins: 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
This is stale
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by damosade(m): 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
How about SC and AC. Update your self
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
VickyRotex:
cool

I Can go with anyone! smiley
That's AA same here
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
Aminat508:
grin Mine na AC
My own na PDP.

1 Like

Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Edoblakky(m): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
I assumed my genotype was AA and even told my wife-to-be then. She's AA and felt there was no problem. It was when I went for a genotype test thrice that it dawned on me I'm AS. What if she was also AS? It would have looked like I deceived her.

3 Likes

Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Aminat508(f): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
2muchopoTBdope:

My own na PDP.

Lol true nah AC seriously nah grin

1 Like

Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by VickyRotex(f): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
androidroot:

That's AA same here

cool cool
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Cameleon72(f): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lord thank you for making me unique. Blood group O-; genotype AA...

5 Likes

Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Aminat508(f): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
Edoblakky:
I assumed my genotype was AA and even told my wife-to-be then. She's AA and felt there was no problem. It was when I went for a genotype test thrice that it dawned on me I'm AS. What if she was also AS? It would have looked like I deceived her.
Dis one nah Gobe ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by NOBODYY: 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
Love is above allll i can Marry Anyone!!?

Na joke i dey joke ooooo....if i hear say Love above all grin
Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by cozy7(m): 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
I've been in luv many times, but it always turned out sour n eventually break up. However last year, I met this perfect lady (I'm currently engaged to), she was always feeling sick, tired, headache, pains, cold etc. She's 100% all I want in a woman so I vegan pressuring her to no what's weong with her medically. Just 2weeks ago, she broke down in tears n told me she's SS. Honestly, I felt sad, but hey I'm still moving on, bcoz (thank God) I'm AA.

It a really good to no your genotype, to avoid eventual regrets.

8 Likes

Re: Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... by Cutehector(m): 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Mrsphyno wat is your genotype ooooo? I want to marry u cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Corps Member Dies Mysteriously As Husband Of Six Months Flees (Pictured) / How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence / Man Falls Off A Palm Tree While Displaying His Youthfulness In Enugu - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.