Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss (44984 Views)

Car Wash Attendant Steals Customer's SUV To Punish His Employer / Bayelsa Woman Out To Punish Husband Poisons Her Children, Killing One (pic) / Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by okooloyun1(m): 10:35am On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by boxypane(m): 10:35am On Sep 08, 2015
Hmmm.... Tis well
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by Evaromantik(m): 10:36am On Sep 08, 2015
Now you have arrest my fellow black but let go of the "Mr Chinshunyoo" while the extreme are guilty...........pls brethren,lets stop seeing the light skinned as gods.all these are what europeans caused
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by Maudy4Real: 10:37am On Sep 08, 2015
All these chinko thrives.., but the driver should have reported him, instead of stealing from him. two wrongs can not make a right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by IceDude(m): 10:39am On Sep 08, 2015
That Chinese oga must be very stewpid! ........Usman u fvcked up bigtime, u aint smart enough
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by Billygee2u: 10:43am On Sep 08, 2015
1miccza:
The boss should also be arrested thieves
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by Cephas06: 10:43am On Sep 08, 2015
Free the staff and arest chines boss
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by Billygee2u: 10:44am On Sep 08, 2015
Feranchek:
And our mumu policemen will be offered bigger dough by the Chinese thief so as to overlook his side of the crime.
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by Faithykool(f): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2015
thief take barawo carry winkthief take barawo carry
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by Cephas06: 10:45am On Sep 08, 2015
Free the staff and arest chines boss.can he to that in China.
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by Billygee2u: 10:45am On Sep 08, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Unfortunately Nothing is being done to the bigger thief, when will we have sense in this country sef. Two people stole but the poorer one is the one facing the wrath of the law. Will the stupid xans try that in his country??
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by Billygee2u: 10:46am On Sep 08, 2015
Cephas06:
Free the staff and arest chines boss.can he to that in China.
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by Bigsteveg(m): 10:46am On Sep 08, 2015
Jhanny:
A case of a thief stealing from a thief..hehehe

Lol....buh d bigger thief get immunity

1 Like

Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by Billygee2u: 10:46am On Sep 08, 2015
Maudy4Real:
All these chinko thrives.., but the driver should have reported him, instead of stealing from him. two wrongs can not make a right.
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 08, 2015
RULE OF LAW!!
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by funkybully(f): 10:50am On Sep 08, 2015
Amadasun also paraded some suspected cultists. The CP identified the suspects as Habib Olamilekan, Adebayo Gbenga,Felix Somadima, and a woman, Abdulrasheed Latifa, who allegedly used to supply the suspected cultists illicit drugs.

Sophisticated cat face criminals

1 Like

Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by freshvine(f): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2015
Let me go Auto section check if the car is there
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by Awoofawo(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2015
grin
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 08, 2015
1miccza:
The boss should also be arrested thieves

It is simply totally unacceptable for an expatriate to come into the shores of any African country and maltreat the people
Have they not done enough!!! angry
Nonsense
Asians particularly get a sodium rush to maltreat Africans when they can
Maybe to show them a taste of what it would have been like if they were part of the Scramble for Africa? shocked
At least the caucasians have mastered tact to the hilt...the wily devils angry
I need to read better, happier stuff....
(Leaves thread before I climb the wall in frustration!)
Next thing, they will show a celebrity climbing the great wall fo china, beaming ....on her social media page
SMH
We need to have more threads that edify the black man on here...some threads make me wanna throw up...truly....black hating and shaming and damning threads

I have derailed this place...apologies
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by NICOGRAVITY: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2015
Two wrongs can never make a RIGHT.
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2015
eleko1:
.Let see who'll suffer now eating watery beans. Some Ogaself sad!How can u be paying Ur domestic workers peanuts nd expect them not to cheat/play U undecided?U dnt need them if u can't afford to pay them we'll.

Is unfortunate, but that will not solve his problems, he will end up goin to jail, if u dont like ur present job resign na.
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by slap1(m): 10:58am On Sep 08, 2015
He's not Igbo, it's not important.
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 08, 2015
Evaromantik:
Now you have arrest my fellow black but let go of the "Mr Chinshunyoo" while the extreme are guilty...........pls brethren,lets stop seeing the light skinned as gods.all these are what europeans caused

I know, right!!! angry
We just need to stop it already!
Thank you!!!
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by mmabubakar(m): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2015
Foolish driver!
Him big mind put am for inside this trouble. If he had collected the N1m in Lagos he could have escaped nah. Now see the kind trouble we him go land himself inside.
In DrDamages voice "nonsense!"
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by anyicash(m): 11:06am On Sep 08, 2015
Neva judge yet base on one sided story, a thief is always a thief and can say anything he wants.
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by CandyBar: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2015
Can you beat that !!??
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by Okimski(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2015
eleko1:
.Let see who'll suffer now eating watery beans. Some Ogaself sad!How can u be paying Ur domestic workers peanuts nd expect them not to cheat/play U undecided?U dnt need them if u can't afford to pay them we'll.
you did not read the story, go back and do that
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by missKiffy(f): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2015
Make we no lie those Chinese and lebanese bosses are wicked o

1 Like

Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by charlesbailey(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2015
Dumb!.. Thats all
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by Kingbilo(m): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2015
eleko1:

Lol. They were both colluding to steal the companies money bro. This is not a case of desperation. It's a case of greed and corruption from both boss and driver
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2015
Not good at all!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) / Hackers Rob Bank Of N523,337,100.00 / My Experience With Robbers Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.