Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss (44983 Views)

Car Wash Attendant Steals Customer's SUV To Punish His Employer / Bayelsa Woman Out To Punish Husband Poisons Her Children, Killing One (pic) / Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by M4gunners: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2015
Now that i have seen their names, let me commot from here.
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by oludollar(m): 11:36am On Sep 08, 2015
Greed..ur boss gave u 300k.monie wey u no work,u wer nt still satisfied.still saw 1mill as offer,e neva stil do u...na hang dem suppose hang u...mumu

1 Like

Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by eleko1: 11:44am On Sep 08, 2015
Com to lekki/Ajah environ and see how those Big oga/Madam maltreat their maid.A typical house-help will flee with their boss property/money.How can U employ a Nanny to take care of ur kids,run up/down,do dis/dat.Go market/prepare ur meal,wake up @ odd hour to work again and u end up paying her/him pitiable 10k?That means U too U're a thief,U dnt deserve domestic workers. As for the thief,nah greed push him to steal d SUV.He was given 300k from the loot but instead want it shared equal.A useless thief.
Okimski:
you did not read the story, go back and do that

2 Likes

Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by kabaka1: 11:55am On Sep 08, 2015
1miccza:
The boss should also be arrested thieves

...but first the company should investigate this driver's claim about the company's boss stealing company money and if he claims are true EfCC should be alerted by the company's management
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by haryomikun(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hmmmm... Not cool

DJ haywire is about to burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shi.t
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras
18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D
25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is http://Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by 1miccza: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
kabaka1:

...but first the company should investigate this driver's claim about the company's boss stealing company money and if he claims are true EfCC should be alerted by the company's management

Exactly you are so correct!!The DSS and EFCC would need your skills
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by 1miccza: 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
milychocs:

It is simply totally unacceptable for an expatriate to come into the shores of any African country and maltreat the people
Have they not done enough!!! angry
Nonsense
Asians particularly get a sodium rush to maltreat Africans when they can
Maybe to show them a taste of what it would have been like if they were part of the Scramble for Africa? shocked
At least the caucasians have mastered tact to the hilt...the wily devils angry
I need to read better, happier stuff....
(Leaves thread before I climb the wall in frustration!)
Next thing, they will show a celebrity climbing the great wall fo china, beaming ....on her social media page
SMH
We need to have more threads that edify the black man on here...some threads make me wanna throw up...truly....black hating and shaming and damning threads

I have derailed this place...apologies

Lol you didn't just derail alone you were sounding like a train that veered of it's tracks
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by CHIDIEJIOGU: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
etenyong:
The police in Kwara State on Monday said a robbery suspect, Mr. Danie Usman, confessed that he stole a Hyundai jeep belonging to his boss, simply identified as Xans, to punish him for cheating him.

While parading Usman and other suspects, the newly posted Kwara State Commissioner of police, Mr. Esosa Amadasun, who was represented by the command’s Public Relations Officer, Mr. Ajayi Okasanmi, said Usman was a driver with a Chinese construction company, Honggye International Nigeria Limited, based in Ekiti State.

He said the suspect was arrested along the Jebba-Lagos Road on Saturday by the command’s Special Ember Months Patrol team.

He added that the stolen jeep with number plate, KTU 32 BZ, was recovered from the suspect.

According to Amadasun, the suspect had confessed to removing the vehicle from the company yard at Ado-Ekiti and was enroute to Abuja to sell it when he was apprehended.

The CP said, “Usman said he was forced into the crime to punish Xans who was the site manager of the company.

“He said Xans, who is his direct supervisor, had used him many times to allegedly commit several crime of cheating the company of its money and resources.

The suspect informed the police that his master stole the company’s money through three private bank accounts with and that he didn’t compensate him.

“The driver said the idea of selling the jeep came to him as a last option when he demanded from his master N500,000 to buy a small car but he gave him only N300,000 instead.

“That was why he was in Lagos with the car where he was offered N1m. He changed his mind to go to Abuja for a better offer before his arrest by our team near Jebba Bridge.”

Amadasun also paraded some suspected cultists. The CP identified the suspects as Habib Olamilekan, Adebayo Gbenga,Felix Somadima, and a woman, Abdulrasheed Latifa, who allegedly used to supply the suspected cultists illicit drugs.
www.punchng.com/metro-plus/driver-stole-jeep-to-punish-boss-─-police/

MUMU!!!
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
1miccza:

Lol you didn't just derail alone you were sounding like a train that veered of it's tracks

cheesy
I knowwww
I am sorry!
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by 1miccza: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
milychocs:

cheesy I knowwww I am sorry!
You did no wrong sis you were just having fun that's all
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
1miccza:

You did no wrong sis you were just having fun that's all

Okay oo
but I was not having fun ooo...fun is when I laugh and joke and play and all....happy feelings and stuff like that
I was venting.....it is the way I feel.....angry as hell at the way we worship people who come here from other continents once they are not Africans
Cheers
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by 1miccza: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
milychocs:

Okay oo
but I was not having fun ooo...fun is when I laugh and joke and play and all....happy feelings and stuff like that
I was venting.....it is the way I feel.....angry as hell at the way we worship people who come here from other continents once they are not Africans
Cheers

You are also not wrong with that that is why i said the yeye boss should also be arrested... Vent if you have to,it's allowed...

1 Like

Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by mrdino(m): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
Jhanny:
A case of a thief stealing from a thief..hehehe
the man may have made those allegations to implicate his boss or perhaps justify his actions. One thing is clear, in a sane world there is no justification for crime.
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by raphy(m): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
lwkmd see hw ppl de rush to make ember money.tht dude no go fit go work again na jail e wl stay til nu yr.tht chinise man tht man no fit enta naija smelin jail he wl jst pay hs way to hs country thts all .
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by mikolo80: 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
eleko1:
.Let see who'll suffer now eating watery beans. Some Ogaself sad!How can u be paying Ur domestic workers peanuts nd expect them not to cheat/play U undecided?U dnt need them if u can't afford to pay them we'll.
demand and supply. if wmttdmmt want peanuts, take risk like your oga
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by mikolo80: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Unfortunately Nothing is being done to the bigger thief, when will we have sense in this country sef. Two people stole but the poorer one is the one facing the wrath of the law. Will the stupid xans try that in his country??
hate the game not the player,two wrongs don't make a right
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by currency147: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
Speechless cool
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by 989900: 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
And y'all believe this thief?
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by Willybos(m): 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
If I were him, I will stall his dick not even the jeep. Because Chinese are scamers.
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by greggng: 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
What right has an employee over his employer? I see this criminal as a greedy type
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by bummyla(m): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
serves him right! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by flokii: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
Na for dis naija I see say aborigines work as slaves to foreigners.. whc way naija?
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by grandstar(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
eleko1:
.Let see who'll suffer now eating watery beans. Some Ogaself sad!How can u be paying Ur domestic workers peanuts nd expect them not to cheat/play U undecided?U dnt need them if u can't afford to pay them we'll.
did you read the article?
Re: Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss by eleko1: 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
grandstar:
did you read the article?
undecided undecided .Kip reading,U'll get the ansa to ur qwesion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) / Hackers Rob Bank Of N523,337,100.00 / My Experience With Robbers Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.