Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

thanks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / thanks (816 Views)

17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini / Thanks Internet! See What Our Secondary School Girls Are Now Doing In Class / Issue Resolved ...Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

thanks by truthforall: 6:31am On Sep 08, 2015
Thanks
Re: thanks by Realist5: 6:33am On Sep 08, 2015
Eyah... Go ahead if u love her
Re: thanks by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 08, 2015
How you found out about the child?
Re: thanks by jaelz(m): 6:34am On Sep 08, 2015
find out why she hid it from you if it's cogent enough you sort things out divorce ain't the best option love supersedes all
Re: thanks by MISSNORA(f): 6:37am On Sep 08, 2015
Haba y she no tell u na?
Re: thanks by truthforall: 6:38am On Sep 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:
How you found out about the child?
Re: thanks by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 08, 2015
shocked angry angry
Re: thanks by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 08, 2015
Nigerian girls again
Re: thanks by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 08, 2015
Realist5:
Eyah... Go ahead if u love her
go ahead and do what? No way! My problem is not that she already have a child, my problem is how she kept it a secret for THREE SOLID YEARS. Who knows what other secrets she keeping

1 Like

Re: thanks by ryd3(m): 6:43am On Sep 08, 2015
First thing is that how did u know? Since she stylishly told u, it's safe
. It would hav3 been a deal breaker if u discovered urself. Understand her, if u had known all along that she had an issue, u wld have pulled the plug and u know it. However she [cunningly] held on to u to see who she truly is, and then tell u the truth. Its a gamble, but if u truly love her for who she is, and the kid is not gonna live with u guys [at least for now], then form angry for some months and take her back.
Re: thanks by slap1(m): 6:44am On Sep 08, 2015
I don't like all these things...all these girls sef.

1 Like

Re: thanks by eleko1: 6:47am On Sep 08, 2015
Dnt marry dat lady or U'll enter one chance.Somebody who can't confide in U/kip U in the dark is dangerous to live with.Abeg,look for somebody else.She's not trustworthy

1 Like

Re: thanks by vizkiz: 6:48am On Sep 08, 2015
truthforall:

she passively mentioned it sometime back, but i thought it was a joke, so i never took it serious; the child has being with her mother in the east. she just told me yesterday while we were talking on the phone, as i sought to enquire whose voice it was talking at the background.

she told you about it stupi*d!!! angry

So what do you wanna do now uh? Dump her ass after consuming for 3years? I think you should even lover her MORE cuz she opend up to you...these guys just keep getting dummmer everyday! undecided

1 Like

Re: thanks by Juxtified(m): 6:48am On Sep 08, 2015
Dump her sorry ass.
Re: thanks by jazinogold(m): 6:49am On Sep 08, 2015
d gal na secret service o! DSS dy fine dat kind gal mk dem recruit
Re: thanks by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 08, 2015
truthforall:

she passively mentioned it sometime back, but i thought it was a joke, so i never took it serious; the child has being with her mother in the east. she just told me yesterday while we were talking on the phone, as i sought to enquire whose voice it was talking at the background.

Oh ok. Well, I'm sure there must be a way around this issue. At least infertility won't be an issue grin I honestly don't think you should throw away the relationship over this. By your own admission, the child is being raised by the grandmother. Don't know if that means there's any father figure for him to look up to, so this could be your chance to make sure one less child being raised without both parents. You sound like a nice guy that this child could benefit a lot from. But anyway, the choice is still yours at the end of the day. Good luck with that.

Btw, I think your girl hid it because she thought you were going to reject her. Self fulfilling prophecy if you ask me because here we are.

1 Like

Re: thanks by NinaNigeria(f): 6:51am On Sep 08, 2015
If this was 1941i would be worried, come on bro, this is 2015, please do not such a backward thinker. You would not be the 1st step dad on earth, though I have noticed that here in Nigeria, this kind of a thing is not common and it is still frowned up on. I am just more worried about what your family will say. But it is something that can be overcame if you truly love each other. My dad married my mom, and he died when I was 5, then when I was 11 another men married her. He knew he was not my dad, but he loved me as his own, and not even once, did he treat me as if I was not his, even his family loved me. Marrying a woman who has a child is no biggy sweetheart. Imagine you marry her and you die after you give her 2 kids, would you expect her not to marry again? or if she died and left you with kids, would you not marry again? abeg open your mind nwane

2 Likes

Re: thanks by donholy28(m): 6:51am On Sep 08, 2015
But wait o...she get 6 years old pikin? how old is she?
Re: thanks by NinaNigeria(f): 6:53am On Sep 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh ok. Well, I'm sure there must be a way around this issue. At least infertility won't be an issue grin I honestly don't think you should throw away the relationship over this. By your own admission, the child is being raised by the grandmother. Don't know if that means there's any father figure for him to look up to, so this could be your chance to make sure one less child being raised without both parents. You sound like a nice guy that this child could benefit a lot from. But anyway, the choice is still yours at the end of the day. Good luck with that.

Btw, I think your girl hid it because she thought you were going to reject her. Self fulfilling prophecy if you ask me because here we are.

I agree with you honey, she might have been scared of exactly what is happening now
Re: thanks by donholy28(m): 6:53am On Sep 08, 2015
NinaNigeria:
If this was 1941i would be worried, come on bro, this is 2015, please do not such a backward thinker. You would not be the 1st step dad on earth, though I have noticed that here in Nigeria, this kind of a thing is not common and it is still frowned up on. I am just more worried about what your family will say. But it is something that can be overcame if you truly love each other. My dad married my mom, and he died when I was 5, then when I was 11 another men married her. He knew he was not my dad, but he loved me as his own, and not even once, did he treat me as if I was not his, even his family loved me. Marrying a woman who has a child is no biggy sweetheart. Imagine you marry her and you die after you give her 2 kids, would you expect her not to marry again? or if she died and left you with kids, would you not marry again? abeg open your mind nwane
I am sure this case is entirely different from urz.
Re: thanks by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 08, 2015
NinaNigeria:

I agree with you honey, she might have been scared of exactly what is happening now

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: thanks by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 08, 2015
The issue is, even if the o.p accepts her, will his family accept her
Re: thanks by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 08, 2015
mobuch:

The issue is, even if the o.p accepts her, will his family accept her

Does it really matter though? I'm guessing they've known her throughout their three years, judged her character, so now how does having a child from a previous relationship negate all that was positive about her before this issue came to light? She's still the same person.That'd be very unfortunate if they're that judgmental.
Re: thanks by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 08, 2015
Whatever you do, just remember that none of the commenters on this thread are in your shoes. You'll live with the consequences of your decision or indecision. Use your head.
Re: thanks by yomi007k(m): 7:21am On Sep 08, 2015
Op dump her sorry ass, she wud do d same if u had a child out of wedlock.
Re: thanks by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 08, 2015
Hey house, i got this e-book from one foreign sport site on Virtual Football betting, i don use am myself and it worked but on a gentle wining style.
It showed 7 different playing strategies in VFL betting.
Though wasnt free. I paid for it and i av even bought hundreds of ebooks b4God blessed me wit dis.
The patterns and tricks discussed and revealed in it are working on Nairabet and Merrybet like madt! if u ar intrested in getting it, i am reselling it at a cost of N500 which is no where near wat i bought it for. U can contact me to get it click http:///7oE19B. Then fill your account details
Re: thanks by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 08, 2015
Stick up wd her if yo feelings for her aint dead yet . If u leave her , doesn't mean she wouldn't get sambori bera !
Re: thanks by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 08, 2015
NinaNigeria:

Oh babe! In. 1914 , this case is as good as no case. Momma told me af how many tyms a grannie's friend remarried .

1 Like

Re: thanks by babyfaceafrica: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2015
@OP......I also do not like liars.....keeping secrets has never be prooven to be a good way of having a nice marriage....but OP this used be a lesson to others we should always read between the lines as men...she jokinly mentioned it to you and you waved it aside...why?....next time when a lady mentions anything whether in anger or sane mind..you will be more careful..out of the abundnce of mind the mouth speaketh!!!..the final decison is yours

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Love? / Why Won't I Love Her..even If....... / 7 Tips For Having A Great One-night-stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.