Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning (6052 Views)

Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) / What Will U Do If U Wake Up In D Morning N See This / Joor O!,,,, That Awkward Thing U Want To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by jonaifame22(m): 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
mhizmayorall:

Nahhhh Whatsapp,BBM messages
from all dose numerous guys u've friendzoned
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
jonaifame22:
so wat's dat thing dat ur fone can do for you dat a man can't do?
my phone don't cheat, don't lie, it's always dere wen i needed it
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
my tootrush
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by NinaNigeria(f): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
My sleepers, den go to the bathroom
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by jonaifame22(m): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
jomile:
so dou u have same characteristics wth ur fone?
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by jonaifame22(m): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
ademola721gmai:
my tootrush
nice one
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by jonaifame22(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
NinaNigeria:
My sleepers, den go to the bathroom
hmmm not bad
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
jomile:

Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
jonaifame22:
from all dose numerous guys u've friendzoned

Funny
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by Horlertoungy(m): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
My phone
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by jonaifame22(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
Horlertoungy:
My phone
to check if ur bae called abi?
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
figo05:

confused?
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
jomile:
confused?

Still wondering why u behaved the way u did.
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
figo05:

Still wondering why u behaved the way u did.
now am confused
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
jomile:
now am confused

forgotten so soon guess am one of the million u did that to.
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
figo05:

forgotten so soon guess am one of the million u did that to.
OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Nairaland & Mobile Phones: Report Your Issues Here! / What Does It Take To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar? / I Gave 3 Elderly Men Wrong Information About Mosquito.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.