Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) (52848 Views)

Davido To Perform Alongside Nicki Minaj, CardiB, Nas & Other American Stars / 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Stylishly Rocked The Trending Tracksuit Pants / 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by badassProdigy(m): 9:22am On Sep 08, 2015
It’s quite surprising that some of our Nigerian entertainment industry
superstars share a striking resemblance with certain American
celebrities and many people are yet to catch on to this...

Here are 9 celebrities who could pass for siblings of some
of America’s biggest names:

http://stargist.com/lists/photos-9-nigerian-celebrities-and-the-american-stars-they-resemble-no-1-is-unbelievable/

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 08, 2015
If I hear say tonto resemble kim kardashian.

Tonto is pretty but not in the class of kim.

Tonto na shoe shiner for where kim k dey

281 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by missmary(f): 9:24am On Sep 08, 2015
badassProdigy:
It’s quite surprising that some of our Nigerian entertainment industry
superstars share a striking resemblance with certain American
celebrities and many people are yet to catch on to this...

Here are 9 celebrities who could pass for siblings of some
of America’s biggest names:

Tonto got me cracking

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by adeyemi97(m): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2015
Kendrick motherf*ckin Lamar, king of West&East coast. reincarnated spirit of a real G. Keep THUGGIN homeboy

MAKAVELI OFFSPRING IN THIS MOTHERF*CKER

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Yustash001(m): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2015

3 Likes

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Yustash001(m): 9:37am On Sep 08, 2015
Peter and Usher....

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Behira(f): 9:41am On Sep 08, 2015
No comment

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by badassProdigy(m): 9:42am On Sep 08, 2015
adeyemi97:
Kendrick motherf*ckin Lamar, king of West&East coast. reincarnated spirit of a real G. Keep THUGGIN homeboy

a die hard K.Dot fan in d building...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by adeyemi97(m): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2015
badassProdigy:

I die hard K.Dot fan in d building...
nice one, you must have a very great mindset cos no one listens to k.Dot and still have that small mindset. Keep THUGGIN

5 Likes

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by midolian(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2015
Tonto Dike and kim k? NO NO NO..Not in anyway cheesy

29 Likes

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 08, 2015
except that Tonto part, nice list.

62 Likes

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2015
Never there is no way Tonto resemble Kim

In what form kai op

17 Likes

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Dronedude(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2015
Nice one and I look like Will Smith but I am not a celebrity so I wont bother droping my pics. undecided

5 Likes

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by grad2012(f): 11:44am On Sep 08, 2015
If I hear for that No 9 she doesn't look anything like kim cos of her nose and lips

6 Likes

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
Wetin make we do about the resemblance?

2 Likes

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Crocz(m): 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tonto and Kim...really?

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by RedCard1(m): 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz Tonto doesn't look anything like Kim K. Nike Oshinowo and Kim K would have been a manageable choice.

Agbani and MI takes it all on the peeps they resemble.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by dave2meek(m): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
Agbani Darego and Naomi Campbell resemblance is striking... Tonto and Kim K hell no.

8 Likes

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hehe...
10. Don Jazzy and Timbaland.

And Naomi Campbell isn't American.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by veekid(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
seen
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by braine(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
True. Tiwa Savage and Kelly Rowland too.

20 Likes

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Helkayklassic(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nice one OP but you didn't add Mr. bean and Baba suwe.

8 Likes

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
Comparing Tonto and Kim is like comparing Mr Ibu and Tom Cruise. There's just no single CONNECTION!

18 Likes

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by billionman: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tonto Dike and Kim
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by OduntanGabriel(m): 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
really? in other news, see Types of people we missed on nairaland....

www.nairaland.com/2583818/types-people-missed-nairaland
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by powerfulsettingz: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
What about Mr Latin and Mr beans??

4 Likes

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Ewizard(m): 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
grin
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by pheyikemi: 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
Funke is a bigger version of her doppleganger. Tonto does NOT resemble kardishian

1 Like

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hmmmm..

1 Like

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tobto resemble who?

#faints

Teraji.P.henson my dearest crush i always feel you jawe

1 Like

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by christejames(m): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
I think me and Drake would go together... #Iampopularcelebrity!
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
Or rather the American stars that look like the Nigerian celebrities wink

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma / Fans Gifted Kidd Waya Portrait, Versace Cake, Others As He Arrived Abuja (video) / Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.