Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma (52880 Views)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by sissoko89: 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
Igbo Amaka

Crooner Davido Completes Traditional Wedding Rites Of Chioma Adeleke + Registry Wedding Held In November 2022
Crooner Davido has married his girlfriend Chioma both traditionally and in the registry.
He has paid in full the Umunna in Owerre Nkworji Ezeala, Imo state.
Chioma's dad who is pictured in all white did the umunna rites and umuada rites .. Davido according to SDK sources paid in cash and even small kids got a share in the bride price ....

The rites was done in Lagos before their son Ifeanyi was buried cos in Chiomas Village you cannot have the childs body unless you pay the Bride price....
Chiomas dad was in the Village during the Festive period of 2022 and on January 3, 2023 the Umunna and Umuada were settled..

Thanks to SDK Sources!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnCLRZ0MaDs/?igshid=OGQ2MjdiOTE=

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by boldking(m): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
I’m so happy to read this and I pray his marriage last longer than that of basket mouth..OBO to the world

Please remember to vote for president Peter Obi the incoming president of the federal Republic of Nigeria

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by bennybuhari: 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Any man who marries an Igbo man is lucky. Best tribe to marry from. If I lie, ask FFK

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Olam09(m): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Okay but rice no reach here oo..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by SultanOfPuna: 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
All Yoruba Women's Association (AYWA) cordially invites you to our wailing ceremony

Igbo girls 1
Yoruba girls 0

177 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by lsoul: 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Is this chioma's papa house abi na town hall that is different from lipsrsealed

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by DevilSignature: 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin

Other baby mamas retired in shame

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by KingOfTheDamned: 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Okay

Good way to start the year . The white wedding will be lit

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Skyfornia(m): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
And I just listened to 'Assurance' before opening nairaland. Congratulations Davido and Chioma. God will replenish all your loss.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by ScrollReport: 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Apkamu: 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by bennybuhari: 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Na inside police station him do the traditional marriage?

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by obicoolnino: 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Now we can finally hear word

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by fuckfuckman(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Not Their Family house
That's the kindred square in their community

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by tspun(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Congratulations OBO you have done the right thing . the fact that divorce is inevitable doesn't mean we will not get married .

The fact say accident they happen for road no mean say we go avoid to drive motor.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by usecondom(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Ladymillion(f): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Congrats to the couple # IGBO AMAK#

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by jimmyolasun: 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
wait is that chioma family house undecided besides the yam wey my friend sule carry go marry him dear butterfly sukura self plenty pass this... wetin dey occur?

9 Likes

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Johnames: 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
V
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by obedience4(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Good one David,,
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Olodo24: 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Why is he not in the picture or did he do the stuff via zoom?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by emnite(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Na jedi jedi full here ooh

4 Likes

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Idamond: 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
this pictures I'm seeing here can't be the gathering of davido and chioma rite..
Oga commot mouth for person house..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Skyeyeye: 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ladymillion:
Congrats to the couple # IGBO AMAK#
Yeah... Those guys went through a lot. I'm glad they're getting married

5 Likes

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by SweetyZinta(f): 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
cool shocked
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by 3pointsagree: 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
OBO
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by dynicks(m): 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Congrats to them...
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Bullhari: 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ok. No divorce please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by stevnwigw1: 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ok, noted. Igbo has a strong culture.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by KingLennon(m): 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Are you sure this picture matches your post? You're confusing a lot of people here

Abeg who get the video?

9 Likes

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by yinkus6750(m): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
So sad that Ifeanyis death now became the unifying factor.
I pray twins in the next 9 months as consolation
This i have seen

22 Likes

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by benitwater(m): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Congratulations
So which party Davido going to support,?
PDP(Adeleke) or Labourers party (Obi)
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal / Davido Launches Drink (Martell XO Davido) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebaye / Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.