Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) (52868 Views)

Davido To Perform Alongside Nicki Minaj, CardiB, Nas & Other American Stars / 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Stylishly Rocked The Trending Tracksuit Pants / 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by 2dice(m): 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
manigi01:
Still waiting for that m.i and K.dot collabo
u go grow green beards grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Henycymama(f): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
Dronedude:
Nice one and I look like Will Smith but I am not a celebrity so I wont bother droping my pics. undecided
make u drop na,who sabi wetin go happen tomorrow
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Henycymama(f): 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Yomieluv:
Wetin make we do about the resemblance?
make u knw noni
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
toto decay looks like the IndecentStar kim kanye-stupid?
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
xtervaganza:
Tonto has talent at least, what talent does kim katrashian have?
KIM K WAS PAID COOL 500K DOLLAR TALKING FOR JUST 3 TO 5MIN HERE IN NIGERIA. AND U ARE SAYING TALENT. WAKEUP FROM SLEEP DUDE. U NOR SEE HER BACKYARD. THAT IS TALENT
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by unite4real: 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tonto Dike sponsored this. How can she be resemblacely be compared to Kim k. If I hear
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
k.dot fan in the building. Best rapper i see. King of freestyler
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
@MI and Lamar
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
badassProdigy, comon how could u miss out Funke Akindele and Taraji P Henson or Basorge Tariah jnr and Martin Lawrence

1 Like

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
How funke and taraji wan take resemble OP?

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
TIMAYA* - * TPAIN

2 Likes

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Ruthbaro10(f): 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
If I hear say tonto resemble kim kardashian.

Tonto is pretty but not in the class of kim.

Tonto na shoe shiner for where kim k dey
. Can't stop LOL
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by sukkot: 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
kim katrashian
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
Must toto b on d list?
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by odinese(m): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
Wizkid and swae Lee(rae sremmurd)?
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by bologzy(m): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
yes o jenifa resemble cookie lyons

2 Likes

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
adeyemi97:
nice one, you must have a very great mindset cos no one listens to k.Dot and still have that small mindset. Keep THUGGIN

MAKAVELI OFFSPRING IN THIS MOTHERF*CKER
Kendrick is a hype job. About from swimming pool I don't know of any of his songs that made sense. J Cole is more like the real thing. Kendrick is still trying to hit that tone that will set him up.
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by tgmservice: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
I agree with them except for totoh and peter okoye pairings
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Nature8(m): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nice list Op..
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
If I hear say tonto resemble kim kardashian.

Tonto is pretty but not in the class of kim.

Tonto na shoe shiner for where kim k dey

To be honest?
Tonto Dike is waay finer than Kim Kardiashian
Look beyond the botox and make up
Even with those, Tonto is finer

1 Like

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by sparkleice(f): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tonto dikeh & Kim k s a No No no .Annie Idibia & Kelly Rowland ought to b in dat list,cos dey ave striking resemblance.
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
This former Kennis music singer Raskky looks more like Usher than Peter Okoye.
And what about that Gulder Ultimate Search anchor that looks like Will Smith? I really don't know his name.

Moreso... Yours truly also have a striking resemblance with Tevin Campbell. If you know who I'm speaking of
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by badassProdigy(m): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
badassProdigy, comon how could u miss out Funke Akindele and Taraji P Henson or Basorge Tariah jnr and Martin Lawrence

no 3...
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
Godmother:
Agbani is waaaay finer than Naomi biko
And who's that saying Tonto is nowhere near Kim K?
It should be the other way round dear; you can't compare Tonto to plastic Kimmy.
Psquare and Usher no resemble at all, dude is classier than psquare.
You are so onpoint with Emeka Ike and the other dude though.
The resemblance is striking

You are spot on...
..apart from the dig at the twin
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by tgmservice: 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
One of the nigerian celebrities that once resembled usher was rasque
pls like if this is true

1 Like

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
Naomi Campbell is not f**king American. Jeez!
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Octaves(m): 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
Mek una take am easy na. Tonto might slip into depression if she views this thread. i turned off my 'load image' (low Mb) so i dont know if funke was added. I think funke resembles Cookie (taraji) from Empire.

1 Like

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
When did Naomi Campbell become American?
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
What about Mr Latin and Mr beans??

Mr beans is a British
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by outflank: 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
philips70:
How can you forget Basorge Tariah Jnr and Martin Lawrence?
Yeah! I've always thought Martin Lawrence looked familiar.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
MI doesn't look like Kendrick Lamar jor....

It's Runtown that resembles him
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by 1stGenius(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
Did you compare Tonto with Kim to mock her (Kim) or what?
If na play,Abeg stop am.I no like am.
Modified:Everybody is uniquely and wonderfully created and good in their own ways.Just be happy for who you are.QED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma / Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Fans Gifted Kidd Waya Portrait, Versace Cake, Others As He Arrived Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.