Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Please Help!!! NYSC Biometric Data Capture - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Help!!! NYSC Biometric Data Capture (20609 Views)

NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing / Please Help Nysc Biometrics Error / NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!! NYSC Biometric Data Capture by Runcare: 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
engrbamz:
Sorry I'm about to ask a question outside the topic, But as anyone gotten their callup Number yet. cos I haven't received any thing yet

Hello, I'm also stuck with my fingerprint scanner. what version of Java 1.6 did you install/ how did you go about getting it to work??
Re: Please Help!!! NYSC Biometric Data Capture by Runcare: 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
engrbamz:
Thanks i successfully captured it.

Hello, I'm also stuck with my fingerprint scanner. what version of Java 1.6 did you install/ how did you go about getting it to work??
Re: Please Help!!! NYSC Biometric Data Capture by Runcare: 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
kayusbrown:

Downgrade your installed Java to version 1.6 (uninstall the one you have, search and download java version 1.6 and install). Java versions higher than 1.6 do not support "Liveconect".

Hello, I am having trouble with capturing my fingerprint (Liveconnect) I have downloaded Java 1.6 (Update 31) but it isn't working. Please can you help me Thank you
Re: Please Help!!! NYSC Biometric Data Capture by Runcare: 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
abayomilove:
You can easily get the Bio-metric Finger print scanner anywhere in the word
if you are not ready to return for now you can easily buy it and install JAVA 1.6 or 1.7 on your system and get yourself register

you can mail me: impressioneducation@gmail.com if you are facing any difficulty

Hello, I am having trouble with capturing my fingerprint (Liveconnect) I have downloaded Java 1.6 (Update 31) but it isn't working. Please can you help me please Thank you
Re: Please Help!!! NYSC Biometric Data Capture by kayusbrown(m): 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
Runcare:

Hello, I am having trouble with capturing my fingerprint (Liveconnect) I have downloaded Java 1.6 (Update 31) but it isn't working. Please can you help me Thank you

You probably still have installed a higher version of java. If that's the case, the browser plug-in for the higher version of java will override that of version 1.6 in your browser. Uninstall the higher version and its plug-in from your browser. Downgrade the version of java 1.6 you have installed to Update 26. I recommend you use Mozilla Firefox browser. In the Add-on settings of your Mozilla Firefox browser, set your Java 1.6 plug-in to 'Always Activate'. Then you are good to go.
Re: Please Help!!! NYSC Biometric Data Capture by Runcare: 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
kayusbrown:

You probably still have installed a higher version of java. If that's the case, the browser plug-in for the higher version of java will override that of version 1.6 in your browser. Uninstall the higher version and its plug-in from your browser. Downgrade the version of java 1.6 you have installed to Update 26. I recommend you use Mozilla Firefox browser. In the Add-on settings of your Mozilla Firefox browser, set your Java 1.6 plug-in to 'Always Activate'. Then you are good to go.

Hello, thank you so much for your help and response.
Mozilla Firefox has blocked Java 1.6 u26. Is there any other you can recommend?
The problem now is that the fingerprint isn't coming up on the website. But I know the scanner is working because the test scan works on the computer ( I am using Windows 7 ) please get back to me asap.

Re: Please Help!!! NYSC Biometric Data Capture by poshboots: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hi,

I am also having issues using the digitalpersona scanner to capture my finger print. I have downloaded Java 1.6 update 23 but when i log into the nysc portal to capture it i get this alert 'com.digitalpersona.onetouch.jni.JniException' and the white screen comes up. I then place my fingers on the scanner and it blinks to show its capturing the fingerprint but it doesnt show up on the white screen page. Please can someone help out ?

Thank you
Re: Please Help!!! NYSC Biometric Data Capture by kolins2010: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2019
Please is there a way I can do a new fingerprint registration? I always have issue with biometric during clearance and now it not even recognizing my finger at all. Is there any solution to this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Is 50! Please Tell The World Where You Served. / My Near Death Experience As A Prospective Stream II Corper / Two Corpers To Repeat Service In Benue For Absconding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.