Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Please Help Nysc Biometrics Error - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Help Nysc Biometrics Error (1941 Views)

I've Missed Biometrics Two Times..will I Receive Extension? (batch C1 Abuja) / Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! / HELP! NYSC Sent Me A Query Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Nysc Biometrics Error by ThuGnificenX: 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Pls nairalanders I am in a deep problem.
I am an identical twins, I and my twin brother went to the same school and studied the same course. Fast forward to during Nysc registration, the portal was acting up as usual and we got tired after series of biometric capture, finally when it started working, the Cafe guy called and I went to thumbprint but the mistake was that it was my brother's portal. I thumbprinted for him and it was submitted, we where left with no choice than for him to thumbprint for me. We where posted, I was posted to enugu and my brother to kaduna. We exchanged documents and I went to represent him at kaduna while he went to enugu, after camp I went to enugu and he is currently in kaduna.
Issue now is, they want to start biometrics verification here from next clearance and I am worried sick cos I know my finger print will point me to kaduna. Please what can I do?

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Mods

Please help me.
Re: Please Help Nysc Biometrics Error by sammirano: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
like seriously? you bleeped up.
Re: Please Help Nysc Biometrics Error by ThuGnificenX: 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
sammirano:
like seriously? you bleeped up.
yes I know! What can I do now?
Re: Please Help Nysc Biometrics Error by ThuGnificenX: 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Guys please help oooo embarassed embarassed
Re: Please Help Nysc Biometrics Error by sammirano: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
since you can easily switch for yourselves, why don't you continue the switch.
opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Nysc Biometrics Error by ThuGnificenX: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
sammirano:
since you can easily switch for yourselves, why don't you continue the switch.
opinion.
travelling that distance every month is not advisable. And permanent switch is not possible since we are already engaged to our prospective ppa's
Re: Please Help Nysc Biometrics Error by ThuGnificenX: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
No one is even helping!
Re: Please Help Nysc Biometrics Error by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
switching permanently b4 ur PPA would have made all these shyt unnecessary. Since you are freaking identical. for a Nigerians you guys don't seem dat smart.

You guys should meet & scrape ur thumbprints for the rest of the service year or every 4 months grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Nysc Biometrics Error by ThuGnificenX: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lalasticlala help a brother
Lalasticlala

Seun
Mynd44
Re: Please Help Nysc Biometrics Error by ThuGnificenX: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Why is no one helping with suggestions?
Re: Please Help Nysc Biometrics Error by ThuGnificenX: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2017
Suggestions please! Things are really getting complicated now!

(1) (Reply)

I Went Walking For 30 Minutes A Day And This Is What Happened To My Body / Prospective Kaduna Batch A16 / Nysc Passing Out Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.