Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Legases Of President Goodluck Jonathan By Anthony Akabogu (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Legases Of President Goodluck Jonathan By Anthony Akabogu (photo) (640 Views)

Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics / An Admirable Virtue Of Dame Patience Jonathan By Florence Ozor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legases Of President Goodluck Jonathan By Anthony Akabogu (photo) by phemmyutd(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
This is Oba-Nnewi Federal Road Anambra State.

Stupidity is when you want to accuse Anthony Akabogu JP of being anti Igbo & yet you know little about me.

This is one of the legacies Ebeniza Pele Jonathan left for you in your glorified South East but meanwhile you are enjoying dividend of democracy both in Abuja, Lagos & all other parts of Nigeria abandoning our zone yet not speaking out too but supporting the yam eater Jonathan.

We must know who is hating on Igbos very soon, i still wonder why our people did not scream at Jonathan for not applying federal character to all the major federal roads in the East, at least my friend Peter Obi was following Jonathan every where he goes, at least Ochendo Global Theodor Orji of Abia State was Jonathan's side kick too.

Where has our so called senses gone to, i guess we are not ashamed as a people but i am
-https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153165003418553&set=a.10151373533778553.1073741825.586833552&type=1&theater

1 Like

Re: Legases Of President Goodluck Jonathan By Anthony Akabogu (photo) by phemmyutd(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
more pics

Re: Legases Of President Goodluck Jonathan By Anthony Akabogu (photo) by donholy28(m): 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nawah o...what was their governor doing with his allocation? how is this goodlucks legacy? is it him that's supposed to build road for them?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Raises Committee For Airport Take –off / The 46 Nigeria Celebrities Photos That Saved A Man From Committing Suicide / #akwaibomdakkada: Dakkada!!! A Call To Believe And Achieve | September 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.