Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,326 members, 7,957,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

What Is The Average Cost Of Funeral (Burial) In Nigeria And Important Checklist? - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Is The Average Cost Of Funeral (Burial) In Nigeria And Important Checklist? (43629 Views)

Dog Killed And Beheaded At A Burial In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) / Women Drinking Beer At A Burial In Enugu, Use Their Teeth As Opener (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Average Cost Of Funeral (Burial) In Nigeria And Important Checklist? by jonvalek(m): 10:31am On Aug 07, 2019
Well funds not been as expected. But am going for a 30k casket, the embalmment and weeks spent in the morgue including ambulance to transport the body to his resident is still there. I just want to do this without incurring much debt, so item 7 and all this stuff is totally out. So pofpof and water should do the tricks. Yet its still money, but have raised up to 25k as at now sha. Thanks for your concern though.
Fhemmmy:

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your father, may the memory of good times overcome the pain . . .So how far have you gone with raising the fund, How much is the casket gonna be? Not easy to be the first child oh
Re: What Is The Average Cost Of Funeral (Burial) In Nigeria And Important Checklist? by Fhemmmy: 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
jonvalek:
Well funds not been as expected. But am going for a 30k casket, the embalmment and weeks spent in the morgue including ambulance to transport the body to his resident is still there. I just want to do this without incurring much debt, so item 7 and all this stuff is totally out. So pofpof and water should do the tricks. Yet its still money, but have raised up to 25k as at now sha. Thanks for your concern though.

Send me a whatsapp message and i will like to contribute into the function, may your father rest in peace, Sir . . .
Re: What Is The Average Cost Of Funeral (Burial) In Nigeria And Important Checklist? by jonvalek(m): 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Send me a whatsapp message and i will like to contribute into the function, may your father rest in peace, Sir . . .

Thanx mate. I really appreciate your response and concern. The burial was a success and even if I have a whole lot of debt to cover, am glad I gave him a befitting burial. Thanks once again.
Re: What Is The Average Cost Of Funeral (Burial) In Nigeria And Important Checklist? by Adaamaa1995: 8:34am On Jun 08, 2020
Pls someone should help me with running down for a 400k budgeted burial..�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe / Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) / Where Can I Buy Affordable Wedding Rings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.