Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Things I Like Doing When Am Alone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things I Like Doing When Am Alone (7375 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Like Doing This Alot (photos)? / Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out Nor Like Doing Anything? / Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by jworos(m): 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
Soapy undecided
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Candyrain(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hehehe. Good for you. Got any extra energy to share, hulk? wink I'm great, I think. Where have you been hiding? It's been a while.

I don't think you'll be needing the extra energy, I have a feeling you got more than enough already grin Well I've been here and there. Last week I just came back from my visit to the Queen of England grin 2weeks ago I was in Paris. Oh! I told the Queen quite a few things about you grin I'm sure you must be curious to know what I told her, right? tongue tongue
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ginaz:
being alone is kinda fun for me sometimes, when am alone I walk butt naked around the house, my little lady likes it so much grin.

when am alone, I pretend to be dancing skelewu with davido.

when am alone, I like eating food straight from the pot and scraping it with my spoon. I like the sound of the "krukrukru"

I like sleeping under the fan butt naked, with my legs spread like butter. grin

I like reading and browsing about yoga exercise.
I close my eyes and pretend I'm all over the world, making money and having fun, going on vacations and being happy.

I like farting when alone grin . it sounds like bomb( boom) ,won't wanna do it in public cos someone gonna die.

lastly, I just love being at home .........relaxing with cool love music playing.

what's yours cheesy When u are alone next time , u should let me know so I can come over n f**k u real gd grin

Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
Candyrain:

I don't think you'll be needing the extra energy, I have a feeling you got more than enough already grin Well I've been here and there. Last week I just came back from my visit to the Queen of England grin 2weeks ago I was in Paris. Oh! I told the Queen quite a few things about you grin I'm sure you must be curious to know what I told her, right? tongue tongue

Hmm, I just transformed into a giant ear, what did you say? grin Btw, I missed you, buddy kiss Don't be like a male nanny now & be scarce.
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Candyrain(m): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmm, I just transformed into a giant ear, what did you say? grin Btw, I missed you, buddy kiss Don't be like a male nanny now & be scarce.

Hahahaha... @male nanny. I missed you too dear smiley it's really been a while. How's work been?
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by tmodeltoluene(m): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ginaz:
being alone is kinda fun for me sometimes, when am alone I walk butt naked around the house, my little lady likes it so much grin.

when am alone, I like eating food straight from the pot and scraping it with my spoon. I like the sound of the "krukrukru"

I close my eyes and pretend I'm all over the world, making money and having fun, going on vacations and being happy.

I like farting when alone grin . it sounds like bomb( boom) ,won't wanna do it in public cos someone gonna die.

lastly, I just love being at home .........relaxing with cool love music playing.

what's yours cheesy

The jobless unemployed smh
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
Candyrain:

Hahahaha... @male nanny. I missed you too dear smiley it's really been a while. How's work been?

It's ok. Hope you've fully recuperated.
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Candyrain(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's ok. Hope you've fully recuperated.
Sure I have. Thanks smiley
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Macgreat(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
Really?
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by lovely17(m): 2:03am On Sep 09, 2015
bluecircle470:
Wen am alone i pretend to b licking pussy
PERVERT

2 Likes

Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I dance but the most interesting part is, outside of my four walls, I'd never be caught dancing even if a gun was put up against my head, "dance for charity" or even for a trillion dollars. Inside the house though- when this chic's in da crib ma, she drops it like it's hot, drops it like it's hot grin grin

See her mouth like dance for a trillion dollars .
You're not even staying put and thinking af a thousand dollars
Trillion dollars for your mind ooh! Yeye grin
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Kingsley1000(m): 4:02am On Sep 09, 2015
I play my fave songs and dance
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 09, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

See her mouth like dance for a trillion dollars .
You're not even staying put and thinking af a thousand dollars
Trillion dollars for your mind ooh! Yeye grin

Have you seen me dance? Dear lord, even I'm jealous of myself when I watch myself dance grin I'm on point! Yep! Kikikiki. Stoping hating! Dance for a thousand my azz! Dance master P, that's me cheesy

Ok, that's all in fantasy but I'll be good enough some day sad
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by vega84(m): 7:00am On Sep 09, 2015
Are these are fr people who are alone once in a while, nt people who has alwys been alone fr 4yrs and counting
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 09, 2015
Ginaz:

what's yours cheesy

wen u're alone, u MASTURBATE as many times as u want grin
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Ginaz(f): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2015
vega84:
Are these are fr people who are alone once in a while, nt people who has alwys been alone fr 4yrs and counting

hmmm, touching! are you the one?
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by vega84(m): 9:34am On Sep 09, 2015
Ginaz:

hmmm, touching! are you the one?
yeah
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Dekatron01(m): 10:06am On Sep 09, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
beech u started well and made my soldier salute buh u became xtraordinarily disgustn at d end... NONSENSE.. BUH IF IMAY ASK? HOW DEEP IS D WELL UNDA U?

you need brain recharge. You IQ is double digits.

Why must you always behave like this? ALL YOUR POSTS IN NAIRALAND never made sense. Always angry, pessimistic, saying explicit stuffs. E ronu sir. If It was a joke, its now boring.

Why ask her how deep her something is? You've met before? I can't even ask my gf such!!

When its now time, you wll be yapping :- INDOMIE GENERATION. Yes, I am. You that you are not indomie generation reeks of foolishness, stvpidity & sex starvation.

Quote me & receive bashing of life

2 Likes

Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2015
Ginaz:

we are all humans, I form for nobody cos at the end nobody gonna be there for you. sorry to disgust you, but our digestive system functions the "disgust" like you said for our well being.

I see nothing disgusting about it, tell that to my middle finger. and besides, it was just for a little bit of humour. dont you do ''disgusting'' things yourself? life is too hard right now to start behaving like a kid. gosh, you need your sense of humour resurrected!

I fart and so what? should I be ashamed to talk about it again?

As long as ur fart smells like fresh roses, thrs no problem.

U r a girl ya know?
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by bluice2(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ginaz:

we are all humans, I form for nobody cos at the end nobody gonna be there for you. sorry to disgust you, but our digestive system functions the "disgust" like you said for our well being.

I see nothing disgusting about it, tell that to my middle finger. and besides, it was just for a little bit of humour. dont you do ''disgusting'' things yourself? life is too hard right now to start behaving like a kid. gosh, you need your sense of humour resurrected!

I fart and so what? should I be ashamed to talk about it again?

I think I actually enjoyed that farting aspect tho grin
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
bankydd:
I like scratching my pubic hair
and I like thinking a lot and thinking of rap lyrics lol
99% of guys do the @bolded. cheesy
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Have you seen me dance? Dear lord, even I'm jealous of myself when I watch myself dance grin I'm on point! Yep! Kikikiki. Stoping hating! Dance for a thousand my azz! Dance master P, that's me cheesy

Ok, that's all in fantasy but I'll be good enough some day sad

#I'll be good enough someday

Lol. I guess you jump around like a monkey to slow beats now grin ..Better get yourself a dance instructor now!!!
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ginaz:

what's yours cheesy

Picturing you naked with your legs spread out is a beautiful image indeed. grin
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I dance but the most interesting part is, outside of my four walls, I'd never be caught dancing even if a gun was put up against my head, "dance for charity" or even for a trillion dollars. Inside the house though- when this chic's in da crib ma, she drops it like it's hot, drops it like it's hot grin grin

I can guess you love it more in front of the mirror grin

1 Like

Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
favoured234:

I can guess you love it more in front of the mirror grin

Giiiiiiirl. That's exactly where I do it, in front of the mirror. It makes me feel like Beyonce grin Remember when Single ladies came out? I used to bust those moves infront of my full length mirror, waving my hand like that, doing the kicks & everything. That's how I ended up smashing my mirror grin I hit it by mistake. In fact, I think Queen B owes me a mirror.
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by CUM4WHAT(m): 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
Dekatron01:

you need brain recharge. You IQ is double digits.

Why must you always behave like this? ALL YOUR POSTS IN NAIRALAND never made sense. Always angry, pessimistic, saying explicit stuffs. E ronu sir. If It was a joke, its now boring.

Why ask her how deep her something is? You've met before? I can't even ask my gf such!!

When its now time, you wll be yapping :- INDOMIE GENERATION. Yes, I am. You that you are not indomie generation reeks of foolishness, stvpidity & sex starvation.

Quote me & receive bashing of life
u can do beta okay..... Hmu wen u relieved from yur sthupidity
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ginaz:

what's yours cheesy

When ever am alone I think of the following:

1. How to build a bigger Business 'EMPIRE'.
2. Erecting the Duke Olumide Mansion (DOM) on a 2 acre land with swimming pool, water fountains and a Helipad.
3. Filling up my garage with M.Benz GL550, Range Rover Autobiography, M.Benz 2015 E Class Convertible and a Ducati 1199 Panigale S.
4. A sweet girl padded in every propotions who is very strong and ready to match or beat my energy in d room grin grin grin grin
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by JbravoAdodger(m): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
aim5:

Picturing you naked with your legs spread out is a beautiful image indeed. grin

You.don't.know.what.she.looks.like

Are you psychic??
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
JbravoAdodger:

You.don't.know.what.she.looks.like

Are you psychic??

She has shown her picture here before. She's a creamy ivory skinned goddess.
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by JbravoAdodger(m): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
^^^ oh wow OP very unfair to latecomers
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by bankydd(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
ArseneWenger:
99% of guys do the @bolded. cheesy

lol since the days of adam and eve
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by LLVelly: 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
I get 'em vaseline closer when alone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

His Huge D**K Has Totally Damaged Me”- Lady Refuses To Accept Breakup From BF / Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant / Types Of Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.