Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) (44046 Views)

President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos / Obasanjo Visits Buhari In London / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by Symphony007: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
Look at the idiot this president is mixing with and he says he wants to bring change! Fools fooling themselves.
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by oyoyome: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
This man nor dey rest self, so so visit.
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by Ikpewe: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
mascot87:

Igbos thought me bro. I wasn't like this until NL igbos thought me to be a bigot. I'm sorry
The bible says do not reply evil for evil.
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
President see another president!!

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by Charly68: 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
OBJ was given assignment to resolve a crisis that was brewing up in one East African country few weeks ago,he must have been to Aso stock to brief his excellency on the progress of the discussion
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
stop visiting this man. OBJ go and clean your mess. just that we have a corrupt governance. this man is suppose to be questioned by the same EFCC he established
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by mascot87(m): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
humblelyf:
How old are you?

Old enough to give u a thunderous slap grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by mascot87(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
neocortex:

You don't know mascot87 , his entire life is
centered on promoting hatred among
various groups in Nigeria. The most
unfortunate aspect of it is that some
dumb people actually liked his childish post.

I never knew u have been observing me grin grin
neocortex my guy cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by A12(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
let wait and see what happen net
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
philips70:

No, for himself.

Lol
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by Pricelezz(m): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
What exactly is obj looking for this one he's constantly creeping in and out of ASO-ROCK??
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by graphixplusng: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
onlyme12:
Former President Olusegn Obasanjo earlier today paid a visit to President Buhari in Aso Rock. Photo credit: Philip Ojisua

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=7712

The place looks like beer parlour self
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by MAYOWAAK: 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
PMB should proceed carefully. Obasanjo has a history. I used to be fooled by his "patriotic" interventions in national politics. The earliest I can recall was in the days of President Shehu Shagari. In 1979, Obasanjo conducted a transition to civil rule and handed over power to him at a time of oil boom. But oil prices began to take a tumble in 1982. As Nigerians began to experience the economic crunch, Obasanjo started attacking Shagari in the newspapers on a regular basis. The criticisms were timely, ahead of the 1983 elections, and the opposition parties were over the moon. Obasanjo knows the direction of the wind.

In his memoir, Beckoned to Serve, Shagari said of the coup that overthrew him: "Some public statements by General Obasanjo severely criticising the administration seemed to point to at least a tacit incitement of the military against the government." He said he tried endlessly to invite Obasanjo for discussion on the situation, especially on the national economy about which he showed some concern, but the general avoided him. He later discovered why Obasanjo had become very hostile to him. "I understand from someone close to him, however, that he had expected me to be constantly consulting him on all matters of government since he had an obsession of being a super-administrator, super-diplomat and of course a military genius," Shagari wrote.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by sparkwil(m): 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
mascot87:
The men that matters in Nigeria cool cool
Igbo people remain absent. cool cool
Northern Nigeria = USA
South West= Britain,Israel,France etc (USA ally) cool
South South= Iran (Trying to be an ally) cool
South East=Syria, Palestine,Afghanistan, Russia of this world angry angry
Take it or leave it angry angry

Rabid dog

Northern nigeria -Bloody wastelands inhabited by cursed parasites

Wait until oil stops flowing then u start drinking blood like d vampires y'all are
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by mascot87(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
sparkwil:

Rabid dog

Bloody wastelands inhabited by cursed parasites

Wait until oil stops flowing then u start drinking blood like d y'all are

My comment pain am grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by sparkwil(m): 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
mascot87:

My comment pain am grin grin

And who r u

Offspring of parasites
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by vega84(m): 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
He will go and visit nah, he wil go and do UR BOY IS LOYAL that's a typical Yoruba man fr u.#vegatalks#
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by mascot87(m): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
sparkwil:

And who r u

Offspring of parasites

Sorry, I no know say the thing go pain u like that grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by MAYOWAAK: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
A smart man with Obasanjo's kind of record knows where to pitch his tent, especially as Buhari has consistently queried the $16 billion spent on power by the Obasanjo government without any results. The files on the Halliburton and Siemens scandals are still gathering dust in the attorney general's office. Unlike Jonathan, Buhari has the will to go after anybody, no matter who their father is. And I dare say Buhari is about the only Nigerian leader I know today (there may be others that I don't know) who can take on anybody at anytime. It is only logical for people with skeletons in their cupboard to jump on the Buhari train as a form of insurance policy.
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
mascot87:
Northern Nigeria = USA

lol@ your future generations that will face destruction orchestrated by your masters from the North, by your analogy everybody knows SE = Germany/Japan
while our SS brothers = Russia
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by mascot87(m): 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
kaycid77:

lol@ your future generations that will face destruction orchestrated by your masters from the North, by your analogy everybody knows SE = Germany/Japan

Already ur present generation is facing destruction so if u decide to add ur future generation then so be it. grin
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by 1vid(m): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
May we watch those old fools out ooooo
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by sparkwil(m): 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
kaycid77:

That goat has no future. Forget him.
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by billyG(m): 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
onlyme12:
Former President Olusegn Obasanjo earlier today paid a visit to President Buhari in Aso Rock. Photo credit: Philip Ojisua

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=7712

Look like OBj is missing Aso rock well wellgrin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by nwakaibeya1: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 …>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmtSL76pTQc …>>Humanbeigns who have spiritual eyes listen to the utterance in this videos and they know it is TRUE but humanbeigns beign what theyy are will never accept the truth easily
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by Saao(m): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
mascot87:
Northern Nigeria = USA
keep deceiving ursef, north is actually equate to Syria, Iraq. I'm from the north and I can tell u what they are going through in there.
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
mascot87:

Already ur present generation is facing destruction so if u decide to add ur future generation then so be it. grin

Tell me what u South West have as an obedient slave that the independent SE don't ve ... there are more poverty in ur SW
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
See faces***
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by mascot87(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
kaycid77:

Then me what u South West have as an obedient slave that the independent SE don't ve ... there are more poverty in ur SW

Get all u igbos should get ur fu*king ass out of South West. We don't need Igbo weeds here grin
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by reuben79: 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
gokay11:
To do wetin,PMB needs to becareful of diz man.
when gej careful wit obj"watz is end him"u r mentally blind
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by gokay11(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
reuben79:
when gej careful wit obj"watz is end him"u r mentally blind
now u have shown ur level of maturity
Re: Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
He has dropped his pen and goes visiting to discuss matters. I thought he's a letter writer, let him write open letters na. yeye coward.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar / FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" / Presidential Poll: Behold Kingmakers Who Will Determine PDP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.