Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Wanted: Someone To Do A CAC Background Check For A Registered Company. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wanted: Someone To Do A CAC Background Check For A Registered Company. (825 Views)

CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper / Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States / How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted: Someone To Do A CAC Background Check For A Registered Company. by feelme3(m): 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hello,
Please I will like to do a background check on a Limited Liability company.
I know the name of the company and the year it was incorporated.
I need to know:
1. The founding directors
2. The current Directors
3. The directors that were replaced (if any) and dates they were replaced.
Please, if you can do this, kindly IM me here.
Thanks.
Re: Wanted: Someone To Do A CAC Background Check For A Registered Company. by yori: 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
do u mean in Nigeria or abroad?
Re: Wanted: Someone To Do A CAC Background Check For A Registered Company. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
feelme3:
Hello,
Please I will like to do a background check on a Limited Liability company.
I know the name of the company and the year it was incorporated.
I need to know:
1. The founding directors
2. The current Directors
3. The directors that were replaced (if any) and dates they were replaced.
Please, if you can do this, kindly IM me here.
Thanks.

@feelme3

Call me on
Re: Wanted: Someone To Do A CAC Background Check For A Registered Company. by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 13, 2015
I dont think this info is available to the general public.

Only government bodies, Large Organizations, Banks and Other major houses can actually search out such information.

Just ask the company directly or request their Article Of Association, it will show all what you need
Re: Wanted: Someone To Do A CAC Background Check For A Registered Company. by nickxtra(m): 11:46am On Sep 13, 2015
Call our law firm in Abuja: 07055519505

(1) (Reply)

This Is For You / Where can I get Jamb Scratch Cards to resell? / The Latest New Infinix X600 #infinixbig6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.