Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,592 members, 7,955,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) (94301 Views)

Oke & Olamigoke Win Gold & Silver Medals At All Africa Games Triple Jump Event / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso: All Africa Games Today At 4:30pm / All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by naijacommando: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2015
kwametut:
Unfortunately am all about the truth, am not here to defend anyones ass but to tell the truth. I said yes some blacks fought for whites in wars in 1890s till 1920s. Thats a fact, same can be said about Africans from all over after who sold out to whites. We know who helped CIA kill Nkrumah and how Lumumba died.

Guy we are not interested in ur ramblings here. Run along now. Black burnt lazy Ghanaian dwarf living in South Africa grin
kwametut:
Unfortunately am all about the truth, am not here to defend anyones ass but to tell the truth. I said yes some blacks fought for whites in wars in 1890s till 1920s. Thats a fact, same can be said about Africans from all over after who sold out to whites. We know who helped CIA kill Nkrumah and how Lumumba died.

Guy we are not interested in ur ramblings here. Run along now. Black burnt lazy Ghanaian dwarf living in South Africa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
You are sucking the guy's dickk again grin

Stop bragging about someone else's posessions that's like bragging that someone's dickk is bigger than yours

And oh, I couldn't give ufck about a rich peeson in a sea of beggars

Lastly SWAG is an acronym for SECRETLY WE ARE GAY, and you cannibal are gay for busy sucking Dangote's DickK grin
How is he someone else when he is a Nigerian? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry

6 Likes

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by naijacommando: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2015
Mofo, you are still here rambling. U must be really desperate undecided

3 Likes

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by LeSudAfricaine: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2015
all4naija:
How is he someone else when he is a Nigerian? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry
Oh pentium one brain, you'll catch on grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by LeSudAfricaine: 10:10am On Sep 19, 2015
kwametut:
Lesudafrican

Bro I have read the ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE IN DEPTH both in London and SA to be exact Iziko in Cape Town, my friend is from St. Kitts in west indies and I was helping him with his thesis at UCT.

DANGOTE is a hand picked HOUSE NEGRO the whitemen studied his people long ago, during slave trade Dangotes ppl were door men of the whitemen. READ FANON'S BOOKS ABOUT HOUSE NEGROES, just to trick everyone they make it as if hes making money out non-oil acitivities. I checked their ETHNICITY OF THEIR socalled billionaires and came to realize that they were all HOUSE NEGROES.

Noted: Dangotes people/Hausa lost their identity and culture to Arabs and were EASY TO CONTROL. Same can be said about other Arabized negroid tribes of west africa. ZERO BACKBONE. cheesy grin grin grin grin

"Lastly SWAG is an acronym for SECRETLY WE ARE GAY, and you cannibal are gay for busy sucking Dangote's DickK "
Interesting, what do you study if I may ask?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by RudzSA(m): 10:23am On Sep 19, 2015
naijacommando:
grin grin grin

Hey mofo, look here. Ur so-called madiba is just an overated twerp OK. We Nigerians actually commandeered the underlying mechanisms that eventually helped to free your slave asses from the stronghold of ur Dutch masters. Without the effort of Nigeria, ur god, Mandela, would probably be as worthless as ur slave father in the history books. Go learn ur own history first before you come tell me about mine. Morafukka slave grin grin grin
and that's your best response? grin grin .it's official ...Nigerians are the dumbest blacks in the world . No wonder your best varsity is number 1300 in the world .ha ha ha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by RudzSA(m): 10:30am On Sep 19, 2015
all4naija:

Go and ask anybody. Nigerians made Mandiba to be famous. If not he would have ended up like the other unheard freedom fighters. Thanks to the Nigerian GIANT nature.
your crappy village country did nothing for us .mandela is the most famous black man ever . Go hang . Il say it again ... We are South African ,u incapable of being better than us.we tower above you in all things created by GOD

1 Like

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by MrDude: 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
See this fake azz charcoal burnt Ghanian gorilla claiming South African. I fit vex give you dirty slap from my end o. Come back and talk when Ghana economy has at least equaled that of Lagos. Your kind dey sell puff-puff for my area here in Lagos. Stupid azzhole, typical jealous Ghanian fool.

kwametut:
PITCH BLACK LOST JUST LIKE ALL4NAIJA AND HIS CREW. INFERIOR COLOR. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by naijacommando: 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
kwametut:
PITCH BLACK LOST JUST LIKE ALL4NAIJA AND HIS CREW. INFERIOR COLOR. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

U are not making sense anymore (u never made sense anyway). Comon, take a walk. Small boy from ghana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by naijacommando: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
RudzSA:
your crappy village country did nothing for us .mandela is the most famous black man ever . Go hang . Il say it again ... We are South African ,u incapable of being better than us.we tower above you in all things created by GOD

This is an heresy in the sight of God... Very laughable too. We all know dat the average South African man looks like a chimpanzee wit a typical four corner head, and u dare come to this place to make comparisons

U must be mad! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by Msauza(m): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
all4naija:

Go and ask anybody. Nigerians made Mandiba to be famous. If not he would have ended up like the other unheard freedom fighters. Thanks to the Nigerian GIANT nature.

IGBO hey fever caught up with you man. Madiba was made famous by South Africans. No doubt about it.
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by Unemadu: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
all4naija:
You are an i d i o t. There are South African refugees around the world, from Brazil to Australia. Keep thinking they don't produce refugees from that overrated nation. Smh...

See a psychiatrist before its too late.
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by naijacommando: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
grin grin
RudzSA:
and that's your best response? grin grin .it's official ...Nigerians are the dumbest blacks in the world . No wonder your best varsity is number 1300 in the world .ha ha ha

Yeah dats my best response. Falsify it if you can.., i will be waiting.

Slave grin

1 Like

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by naijacommando: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
naijacommando:
grin grin grin

Hey mofo, look here. Ur so-called madiba is just an overated twerp OK. We Nigerians actually commandeered the underlying mechanisms that eventually helped to free your slave asses from the stronghold of ur Dutch masters. Without the effort of Nigeria, ur god, Mandela, would probably be as worthless as ur slave father in the history books. Go learn ur own history first before you come tell me about mine. Morafukka slave grin grin grin

That is my response again. Read it well and let it sink into dat dustbin u call a head.

Mandela is overrated. Quote me anywhere

Slave grin
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by shizzy7(f): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
YAAAYyy we are now 3rd

I knew we would take over from Algeria,, because the points difference was little,,,

We Started 9th, moved to 7th,, moved to 5th,,Later 4th,, NOW 3rd

**Our Powerlifters are Scary,,,,tooo much EBA
**Our Athletes are Amazing,,, especially the female team -- proud of you girls,,
*** Basketball -- Nigeria (d'tigers) - Egypt -60 - 61 _painful .
**Table Tennis -- Egypt has always been our major threat And they always look Forward to playing with Nigeria BUT lost gold to them

1 Like

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by sleeky007(m): 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
These Homophobes (Southafricans)....... ehn.........They'll eat their words.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17)

Nigeria Vs Cape Verde: 2022 World Cup Qualifier: (2 - 1) On Sept 7 2021 / Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town / Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.