Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. (2507 Views)

Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) / Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by lampardizik(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2015
TrajansKong:

A miracle! I give thanks and praise that my Norwegian citizenship application has been approved overnight! It is working well for me, but slowly. Soon my healing will be complete, in Chizzossnehm!

What's that

How much did you pay?
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by TrajansKong: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
lampardizik:

What's that

How much did you pay?

I am transitioning. I paid 30 pieces, more or less. Well worth the price.

Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by lampardizik(m): 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
TrajansKong:

I am transitioning. I paid 30 pieces, more or less. Well worth the price.

sadsad

Ok
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 4:25am On Oct 12, 2015
Yes its just whao...
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 4:32am On Oct 12, 2015
Lanpardizik:

poeple are really giving testimonies try and be one them then tell others about it send an sms now thank you
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 4:56am On Oct 12, 2015
Sholatech:

Our church is more than 30 here in nigeria. So to see the pastor is not that as you may think..... but what i can do now is to have you on the visitors list In our branch close to your location but am not garantee you see him in time because of the populace and that is why we always tell poeple to buy items so far you could let us know what your predicaments are. and it does desame work
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by myproperty(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2015
Durts:
Myproperty:/
Buy Oil for total deliverance and a devine solutions
with a bottled Water for Prosperity and against devilish attack.

If you need to see the pastor incharg for compline or for special prayers then He's ready and waiting for you....
any contact number
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by TrajansKong: 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
myproperty:

any contact number

Yes, of course.
Ask for Pastor Malachi Obeyme Agokillyu. Have your credit card ready.
Demons bound 24/7. Results guaranteed.

Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
mypropert:.
any contact number.

Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2015
myproperty:
any contact number
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2015
Vello :. Thanks. It's 08036792701 I'd make sure you recieve your pack and you too will have testimony
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 10:35am On Oct 16, 2015
Vello :.
Thanks. It's 08036792701
I'd make sure you recieve your pack and you too will have testimony make your order now
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2015
sholatech:
we are still waiting for your orders and you shall have testimonies
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2015
Lanpardizik:

poeple are really giving testimonies try and be one them then tell others about it send an sms now thank you.
Make your orders now
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2015
myproperty: You can make your order now.
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
We are still waiting to ear from you sir
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
We are sill waiting for your feed back
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
Solatec: are you fine?
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
I'm not from abuja/ph but am very close to lagos Always on 7 mountains ad an intercessor together with some profets
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
Cast your votes too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Who Has This Song "Born To Win, Born To Reign In Life, I'm No Ordinary Pe / Lagos-ibadan Expressway: Rccg & Mfm: Whats The Solution? / Crisis Of Faith For Olympic Athlete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.