Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Pls Help My Inverter Cooling Fan Is Not Working. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Help My Inverter Cooling Fan Is Not Working. (7697 Views)

X-GEAR ERGONOMIC ADJUSTABLE LAPTOP TABLE WITH COOLING FAN (PICS) / Laptop Power On But Doesn't Display And CPU Fan Is Not Spinning / My Laptop Fan Is Not Rotating,what Shoud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Inverter Cooling Fan Is Not Working. by bigass(f): 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
We use a luminous inverter. I noticed that its internal cooling fan wasn't working. I called the installer and we took it the dealership where it was fixed and tested and was working fine. We got home the installer fixed it but it was not working. Now the inverter is hot. Pls what can be responsible for this. We've been using the inverter for about six months now. Its working fine .its just the fan.
Re: Pls Help My Inverter Cooling Fan Is Not Working. by bigass(f): 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Pls Help My Inverter Cooling Fan Is Not Working. by tsmall(m): 12:30am On Sep 09, 2015
bigass:
Your best bet is to call the installer to have it check..good luck
Re: Pls Help My Inverter Cooling Fan Is Not Working. by Lexusgs430: 1:03am On Sep 09, 2015
bigass:

Was it the same installer you took it that checked it out, that reinstalled it?
Continously using, risks overheating.
Get the supplier come test it in your house. So all points can be tested.
Re: Pls Help My Inverter Cooling Fan Is Not Working. by Beetee1(m): 9:27am On Sep 10, 2015
Bros please never ever make the mistake of giving it out to a technician at this age of the inverter because according toyour statement the inverter is about 6 months old from new which pointed to the Fact that it is still under warrantee and any tampering on it will void it. So, watch it!
Any inverter product and brand = 1 year warrantee
Battery = 6 month warrantee
Solution: Package it, pick up the receipt and zoom off to the shop it was procured from.
Note: inverter is so cheap to procure but expensive to repair.

call this line for more assistance: 08028005512
Re: Pls Help My Inverter Cooling Fan Is Not Working. by gabon(m): 9:11am On Sep 12, 2015
buy an external heat extractor fan and ask an engineer to fix it inside. thats what I have done for my clients who has similar issues and it works better that the fan that came with the inverter.

where is your location, I can help you sort it out.

Re: Pls Help My Inverter Cooling Fan Is Not Working. by MostIncredibleDFirst: 8:08am On May 24, 2019
I'm having a similar problem with my inverter. Did the fan not working after the inverter in any way? How did you resolve it? Are you still using same inverter?

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of E-mail Phishing / Lesbian Alert? Khloe Kardashian Doing It With Her Bff Malika Haqq Live On Camera / Grade-1 USA Used Dell Latitude E5410 Notebook PC for 40k ❌ ❌❌

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.