Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,234 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode (22366 Views)

Elizabeth Foundation, Femi Adesina & Others Bag Aso Awards / Bribe Audio, A Satanic Collabo Between Adeyemi, Sahara Reporters - Dino Melaye / Nigeria Is Built On Satanic Foundation, Says Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by discusant: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2015
ylaa:
IT TAKES A SATANIC BORN PERSON TO TALK ABOUT A SATANIC FOUNDATION.
THOUGHT THIS MAN WAS SANE NEVER KNEW THE REVERSE WAS THE CASE.
NIGERIA IS BLESSED AMONG ALL NATIONS OF THE WORLD.
IF OUR FOUNDATION IS SATANIC,WHY IS GOD STILL MERCIFUL TO US DESPITE OUR CORRUPT WAYS?
SHAME ON THIS BOY CALLED FEMI FANI KAYODE.

Plainly FOOLISH. That's the better attribute to you.
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2015
He should go and learn tailoring if he doesn't know what to do bcux buhari can't give him anytin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by chudi55: 10:42am On Sep 09, 2015
StevenJay01:

Pls what kind of Brand do you smoke. U see things no sane mind sees. In a nutshell u need help.
he smokes satanic roots all he was seing and saying is satanic
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by ylaa(f): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2015
I CALL YOUR NAME?
TAKE UR TIME THIS BOY OH!
AM NOT HERE FOR SATANICS LIKE YOU.
STOP READING MY POST

discusant:

Plainly FOOLISH. That's the better attribute to you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by luvprince4real(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2015
Bitter truth.
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by iammrjohnson(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2015
this is what happens when an old man marries a teenager and recieves blowwjob for the first time

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by TheDauraMallam: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2015
Axeurdaddy:
A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani- Kayode, says Nigeria has refused to develop because it was built on a ‘satanic’ foundation.

The former minister said this in a Facebook post titled, ‘Lord Lugard’s Magic and Flora Shaw’s Spell.’ Fani-Kayode, who also served as the Minister of Tourism under former President Olusegun Obasanjo, said the manner with which Nigeria was created in 1914 was the reason the country was still struggling.
He said both Lord Fredrick Lugard, who was the first Governor-General of Nigeria; and his wife, Flora Shaw (later Flora Lugard), who gave Nigeria its name, were worshippers of Satan.

www.punchng.com/news/nigeria-is-built-on-satanic-foundation-says-fani-kayode/

So as educated as FFK, he believes in conspiracy theories.

Chai!

Education don miss road.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by repogirl(f): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2015
Where is this guys crackbdealer abeg? It seems he is suffering from coke withdrawal and hallucinating again.

Abeg they should give him his daily dose.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by iamord(m): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2015
ORDO AB CHAO.. nuff said
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by millhouse: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2015
fs
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by antithreatz(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2015
Axeurdaddy:

Greek laugh [color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin angry grin

grin
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by cromz(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[b]What fani kayode said is true...Nigeria was built on the satanic foundation of the morning star lucifer whi planned it to be one of his abodes on earth but the good plans of our lord and master lucifer for nigeria have been constantly twarted by the evill god jehova who have frustrated all lucifers good pla for this country. Nigeria should abandon jehova and move to lucifer and progress
Jehova who drowned the whole world in a flood years ago.

Jehova who punished man because our lord satan asked them to eat from the tree of knowledge and be wise.

Same evill God who massacred the whole nations of the ammorite, jebusites etc through his boko haramic agents like moses,joshua and david who did the same thing shekau is doing today in maiduguri.

same God that have sacrified his son so that he can gain more powers to defeat our lord satan.

Same yahweh that allowed the slaughter of his chosen people by hitler as burnt offering.

Cant nigerians see that any nation that stop worshiping jehova progress americ,europe etc

Satan is the one and only true friend of mankind and yahweh is the deciever who have ruled africa with the iron hand of poverty.

During the time of the first rebellion,we almost overthrew yahweh if not for the betrayal of angel micheal(christ) whom jehova later sacrificed but this time around,we will defeat him with the knowledge we have given mankind.

At the armagadon,the great satanic nations of world(america,europe,japan,australia) lead by lucifer will rise against the jehova lead nations(most africa,arabia,south america etc) science will prevail against blind obedience and population a d finally jehova will fall and then the world can progress again.

WHAT HAVE SATAN EVER DONE TO MAN IF NOT TEACH HIM GOOD
[/b]
shoro niyen?
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by oluwapoju(m): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[b]What fani kayode said is true...Nigeria was built on the satanic foundation of the morning star lucifer whi planned it to be one of his abodes on earth but the good plans of our lord and master lucifer for nigeria have been constantly twarted by the evill god jehova who have frustrated all lucifers good pla for this country. Nigeria should abandon jehova and move to lucifer and progress
Jehova who drowned the whole world in a flood years ago.

Jehova who punished man because our lord satan asked them to eat from the tree of knowledge and be wise.

Same evill God who massacred the whole nations of the ammorite, jebusites etc through his boko haramic agents like moses,joshua and david who did the same thing shekau is doing today in maiduguri.

same God that have sacrified his son so that he can gain more powers to defeat our lord satan.

Same yahweh that allowed the slaughter of his chosen people by hitler as burnt offering.

Cant nigerians see that any nation that stop worshiping jehova progress americ,europe etc

Satan is the one and only true friend of mankind and yahweh is the deciever who have ruled africa with the iron hand of poverty.

During the time of the first rebellion,we almost overthrew yahweh if not for the betrayal of angel micheal(christ) whom jehova later sacrificed but this time around,we will defeat him with the knowledge we have given mankind.

At the armagadon,the great satanic nations of world(america,europe,japan,australia) lead by lucifer will rise against the jehova lead nations(most africa,arabia,south america etc) science will prevail against blind obedience and population a d finally jehova will fall and then the world can progress again.

WHAT HAVE SATAN EVER DONE TO MAN IF NOT TEACH HIM GOOD
[/b]
nice write up
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 09, 2015
chocolateme:
This man is suffering from Parkinson's disease of the brain.

FTC
Chocolate cream
u r a fool
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by Abobaku: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2015
Axeurdaddy:
A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani- Kayode, says Nigeria has refused to develop because it was built on a ‘satanic’ foundation.

The former minister said this in a Facebook post titled, ‘Lord Lugard’s Magic and Flora Shaw’s Spell.’ Fani-Kayode, who also served as the Minister of Tourism under former President Olusegun Obasanjo, said the manner with which Nigeria was created in 1914 was the reason the country was still struggling.
He said both Lord Fredrick Lugard, who was the first Governor-General of Nigeria; and his wife, Flora Shaw (later Flora Lugard), who gave Nigeria its name, were worshippers of Satan.

Fani-Kayode said, “It is generally agreed though not commonly admitted that both Lugard and Flora Shaw were Luciferians who practised the black arts and all manner of satanic rituals.
“He (Lugard) was a ‘High Priest of the Freemasons’ whilst they were both avid followers of Aleister Crowley, the leading satanist of his day and the self- styled ‘world’s most wicked man.’”

“This explains a lot. It also explains why Shaw gave us the name Nigeria – a name which has questionable roots. Anyone that doubts this should consider the literal translation of Nigeria into Latin: it means “the area of darkness” and there is a deep spiritual and mystical reason why she gave us that name.
“It comes with a lot of baggage because not much good can come out of an area of darkness.”
Fani-Kayode, who was the spokesperson for former President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign
organisation, said most of the African countries that were colonised by Britain had since changed their names.
He said only Sudan and Nigeria refused to change their names and that was why they were still struggling.

He added, “Most of the former British colonies
changed their names after independence for similar reasons but because most of our leaders in Nigeria were not aware of these matters, they refused to do so.
“Lugard and Shaw were an unlikely couple who had no children. What held them together was more spiritual and mystical than anything else and Nigeria and Sudan are their joint legacy to the world.

“Sadly, both countries are having major challenges today. Sudan has broken into two after a protracted and bitter civil war while Nigeria is experiencing serious regional, ethnic and religious tensions. It is clear that our nation needs a good deal of prayers. May God deliver us from Lord Lugard’s magic and his beautiful wife’s spell.”
Fani-Kayode said Nigeria was created such that the North could rule forever while the resources of the South would continually be exploited.

The former minister said it was a miracle that Nigeria had only witnessed one civil war since it gained independence in 1960.
He argued that the only thing that had kept Nigeria united was the oil in the Niger Delta as well as the strength, patience and collective will of the people.

He said, “This was his (Lugard’s) vision: a northern Nigeria that was essentially the ‘head of the household’ and that would remain in control of all the powers and resources of the state and a southern Nigeria that would play the role of a passive and subservient wife whose destiny it was to remain in perpetual subjugation and bondage.

“The truth is that the British colonialists were
masters of divide and rule. The amalgamation of the southern and northern protectorates was a Greek gift which was designed to fail and to crumble at the appropriate time. Nigerians have done well to have held it together for so long and the fact that we have only experienced one civil war is miraculous.”

www.punchng.com/news/nigeria-is-built-on-satanic-foundation-says-fani-kayode/

FFK I need some that good ish you smoking

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by jonnieoneng: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2015
dre11:
Fani-Kayode, you were very close to Obasanjo and especially the last president, yet you did not preach this sermon to him so that he could stop his corruption and allowed the people to be liberated, rather, you were busy making millions of naira into your pockets. Now that you seem irrelevant, you're bringing a theory of darkness forgetting that you were part of the darkness that have overshadowed Nigeria.

Someone who couldn't build it control his family is now trying to be relevant in the scheme of things....... I laugh is Spanish..

Also,
You fail to mention the part of the evil your father contributed to the troubles of Nigeria and the part you, yourself played. What role did you play as minister under OBJ to make the country great?
I ask again was it Lord Lugard that rigged elections, kidnap people for rituals for election success, embezzled millions of Naira, or did any of it happened in his days?

You have spoken well my brother I completely gbadun your exposition.It is a pity that when the chips are down that we start to see how sensible some people are so he had all this information and he did nothing as a minister and as the spokesman of GEJ.let us jointly tell this loser in SPANISH EL-LOCO STUPIDO SHAAAAAAAAAAAARAAAP YOUR STINKING MOUTH DARKNESS KOO DARKNESS NII NA TODAY YOU SABI
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by hob(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2015
Fani kayode is a fool of the highest of ranks...................
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by coolscott(m): 11:54am On Sep 09, 2015
speedyGonzales:

Alan Turing, probably the father of modern computing science was gay... ever though of that? well, don't use the computer, because it was built on the foundation of Satan...

we defined our lives, the is no laws that bound us to dumb-crap other people do in their own lives. else you'll be asking was the person that planted the food you eat a satanist? what of the packager, what of my cloths and so on!

What beats me is that folks here react to what FFK said as a person who has been attacked would. FFK is Nigerian. I am Nigerian. This does not feel like a verbal attack on me to me.

How do I know folks feel attacked?

They are either defending or attacking back.

Maybe we are just naturally hostile or nairaland has wired folks here to imagine attacks where they do not exist

Please read FFK's statements and see if these are not the two main things you get out of it.

1) Concern about the influence of satanism in the creation of Nigeria.

2) Unhappiness about perceived power monopoly by the north.

On a personal level, walk away from evil as it is the only thing that can give in the the devil power in the long run.
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by olu1759(m): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2015
Fvck Fvck King(ffk)If you can return all your salary and the money you stole during your tenure,becos they are satanic money,then I will believe this story.
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by smuth(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
chocolateme:
This man is suffering from Parkinson's disease of the brain.

FTC
Chocolate cream

What is wrong with you people? Have you done a personal research to know if what he is saying is true instead of abusing him, surely from your response you sound like someone under a spell, I guess he is right after all.
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by smuth(m): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
olu1759:
Fvck Fvck King(ffk)If you can return all your salary and the money you stole during you tenure,becos they are satanic money,then I will believe this story.

What is wrong with you people? Have you done a personal research to see if what he is saying is true instead of abusing him, surely from your response you sound like someone under a spell, I guess he is right after all.
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by smuth(m): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
jonnieoneng:

You have spoken well my brother I completely gbadun your exposition.It is a pity that when the chips are down that we start to see how sensible some people are so he had all this information and he did nothing as a minister and as the spokesman of GEJ.let us jointly tell this loser in SPANISH EL-LOCO STUPIDO SHAAAAAAAAAAAARAAAP YOUR STINKING MOUTH DARKNESS KOO DARKNESS NII NA TODAY YOU SABI

What is wrong with you people? Have you done a personal research to know if what he is saying is true instead of abusing him, surely from your response you sound like someone under a spell, I guess he is right after all.
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by smuth(m): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

So as educated as FFK, he believes in conspiracy theories.

Chai!

Education don miss road.

You don't sound Educated yourself because if you do you would have done a research to know the truth about what he said.
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by smuth(m): 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
whirlwind7:
Any discerning person would know where this man is coming from.
He suddenly realized that the country he has selfishly served was built on a satanic foundation when he doesn't have any more federal appointment, right?
Just give him one mumu post, say, junior assistant to the temporary assistant to the special assistant on pure water nylon pollution, and watch him change his tune instantly!

All that he had spewed here is not new or strange to anyone who had bothered to know the history of Nigeria. Why it suddenly became a subject of interest to him at this point is what anyone should ask.

In the words of Bola Tinubu: "I know FFK very well. Just give him a little money, and he will strongly give shameless support for a goat to contest for political post"

Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
Truly, this man is an incurable imbbecile.
It is unfortunate that such imbeciles are put at d helm of affairs of this country. No wonder we're like this.
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
FFK is drunk again.
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by God2man(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hmnnnn
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by coldfire(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
Why is something that was written in March 2014 suddenly a big deal after over a year?
https://www.facebook.com/femifanikayode/posts/10201120049032792
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by menxer: 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
yes ooo FFK
Nigeria is a region of darkness, what have you done to enlighten the place?

it's that darkness that blinded your eyes and your oga Dem not to see stealing as corruption.

in that darkness, you rose to be a minister and hold key offices;
now that you are no longer a Minister of darkness , you suddenly have seen the light.
praise the Loooooord somebody grin

I wonder...
if "stealing was not corruption" in the days of Lord Lugard.
if election fraud was the norm in the days of Lord Lugard compared to when FFK was in government
grin

the same religious card they played in government is what he is trying to justify.

how can being a Luciferian (Bearer of Light) in a region of darkness be out of place? grin

I did rather be a Luciferian than a religious bigot in a region of darkness (Nigeria) grin
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by olu1759(m): 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
smuth:

What is wrong with you people? Have you done a personal research to see if what he is saying is true instead of abusing him, surely from your response you sound like someone under a spell, I guess he is right after all.
you no tell us say na ur relative,as we don know now,we no go insult am again...ODE
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by shotster50(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
But of course FFK would be the best person to know
Re: Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode by mop4: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Embassies Facing Threats From Host Countries —senate / Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) / G5: Anxiety Within PDP Over Losing Oyo, Benue, Rivers, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.