Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP (24980 Views)

Buhari Presented With Gift Of His Portrait In India (Photo) / Like PDP, We Won’t Hang Buhari’s Portrait – LP, PPA / PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by MizMyColi(f): 8:14am On Sep 09, 2015
brenister10:

Mr man, Metuh should stop all these irrelevant blabbing and provide the needed opposition in more trivial issues not photo wahala. There are better issues he should comment on. Or maybe he should humbly meet lai Muhammed for a crash program on opposition 101 (rudiments to opposition)

Mr Woman, why not go and tell punch to stick their nose where issues truly matter.

Metuh did not call a press conference, Metuh did not invite punch either.

Lawd knows who sent Punch to carry out the investigation. I sense it must be one paid APC chieftain.

I wonder why Punch didn't do this kind of investigation when APC didn't put up Jona's portrait.
Don't you wonder too?
Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by AfroKnight: 8:16am On Sep 09, 2015
Meiji:

But APC never came out to say it publicly.

Please stop doing John Terry when politicians mess up. You're better than this.

She's just as petty as the other PDP supporters. No difference and that's why they will remain opposition for a very long time. They keep playing the victim without realizing that it is not a positive move.
Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by focus7: 8:16am On Sep 09, 2015
Firefire:
Childish...

I have the portrait already in my office.

General Mohamodu Buhari is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and nothing anyone can do about that irrespective of our political differences.

He may be slow, we may attack him objectively to put him on his toes, but he remains the president.

Btw: No law compel anyone to hang any ones portrait. If you like hang Lucifer's portrait, it's a free world. cool

So, this is non-issue to me.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

God bless the President.

The labour of our heroes past: Shall never be in vain...
Firefire, I can't believe I read this from you, no bias!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by ayindejimmy(m): 8:17am On Sep 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

When you talk of outbursts, I'm awed.
If and when I truly go berserk on this forum, not even you Madam, would want to be found near my mentions.

Firefire has a right to his opinion, as do I.

Punch, it was who went on an investigation.
For all we know, it might have been an APC chieftain who put them up to the mischief.
Why didn't punch investigate APC's secretariat in times past?
What was Metuh supposed to say when punch called him on phone to know the reason why?
"No Comments"?

The man spoke the truth, and as much as it hurts you members of the ruling party, it is what it is.

Hurts... I'll take that as an hyperbolic statement
They can take the picture down and hang themselves on that wall instead.

BTW...its less negativity 4 us to worry about.

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by MizMyColi(f): 8:18am On Sep 09, 2015
focus7:
good questions. But did APC make a noise over their not hanging Jonathan portrait in the media? No. I suggest you and PDP should grow up and learn how to be opposition party.

No, you and your pained APC chieftain who sponsored the investigative report by punch need to grow up and stop being the ruling opposition party.

Punch went to PDP secretariat.
PDP did not go to Punch.
PDP did not call a press conference to announce such either.

From their findings, they called Metuh to ask why? What did you expect him to say?

Why didn't punch also carry out this investigation on APC secretariat when Jona was in power?

You lot must think us all Fools.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by Beremx(f): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

If and when I truly go berserk on this forum, not even you Madam, would want to be found near my mentions.

For all we know, it might have been an APC chieftain who put them up to the mischief.
What was Metuh supposed to say when punch called him on phone to know the reason why?
"No Comments"?

The man spoke the truth, and as much as it hurts you members of the ruling party, it is what it is.
you obviously are trying to ignore what I and some other posters are saying.
Did Lai Mohammed tell us they never hung Jonathan's portrait? Why is Olisa Metuh telling us?

Anyway,whether the wailing party likes it or not, PMB remains their President till for years and possibly 8years!

President Muhammadu Buhari remains your president MizMyColi whether you choose to accept his portrait or not!!

7 Likes

Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by focus7: 8:23am On Sep 09, 2015
poca4real:

Temitemi1 where hast thou

On exile as promised!
Temitemi1 is still in coma, yet to recover from the shock of defeat.
Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by Goke7: 8:24am On Sep 09, 2015
Pdp is only trying to incite the Public against Buhari which is their main mission as a so called opposition party. Their bitterness of loosing the elections on March 28 will continue even after Buhari's tenure.

I understand metuh' frustration especially seeing obj who tore their membership card in public going in and out of aso rock as he wishes, now that can make an average pdp politician to even commit suicide unless he decamps to another party.

To all the tanoids and wailers, i can now see why you guys hate Buhari so much, metuh has justified you guys.
Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by MizMyColi(f): 8:24am On Sep 09, 2015
Beremx:
Did Lai Mohammed tell us they never hung Jonathan's portrait? Why is Olisa Metuh telling us? If Punch went on an investigation about APC not hanging Jonathan's portrait,why are they telling us now?

Anyway,whether the wailing party likes it or not, PMB remains their President till for years and possibly 8years!

President Muhammadu Buhari remains your president MizMyColi whether you choose to accept his portrait or not!!

The poser you just made lacks substance Madam.
How can Metuh tell you what is and what isn't when you can see for yourself whose picture is up on the secretariat?

No where was it written that PDP invited Punch.
Punch went by themselves and saw that the picture wasn't hanging...
They called Metuh to ask why.

What in your opinion should have been his reply?

Lmao.
Na fight?gringrin

Who is disputing Buhari's presidency nacheesy
Does that change how I brush my teeth or wear my clothes in the morning?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by Vello(m): 8:25am On Sep 09, 2015
hinwazaka:

PMB is the leader of APC, which is the rival party to the PDP, so how do you expect them to display the portrait of the leader a rival party. The big question is did the APC ever display GEJ's portrait while the PDP were in power
Is PSP and its members not part and parcel of Nigeria? Pdp just displayed their empty knowledge of what politics and its mechanism is all about. Buhari is Nigeria President elected on the mandate of majority of Nigeria and pdp is a Nigerian polical party. How is pdp denial define Democracy?
You asked if APC ever displayed gej's portrait in their Secretariat. Why don't you ask pdp or Metuh. He only asked us Nigerians the 'if'question and didn't tell us anything. Read the post again.
Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by focus7: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Says the dude who has never crossed the gate of a political secretariat or even has a know-how of what it takes to run one successfully.
Excuse me, did you see where punch said they went on an investigation?

What is it with you people and twisting the truth to suit evil intent?

Punch investigated, they confronted Metuh with their findings, what was he (Metuh) supposed to say?

"No Comments" abi?
So that you lot can come here and spin your baseless conspiracy theories.

And the hypocritical Lai Mohammed as usual feigned ignorance, when in reality he and his people started the trend.
Nonsense.

Karma is an Ugly Biitch.
I can't just imagine how intense is your PAINment, sorry ehn. Have you done your BP?

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by Meiji(m): 8:27am On Sep 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

"No Comments"?

That is exactly what he should have said.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by Goke7: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

No, you and your pained APC chieftain who sponsored the investigative report by punch need to grow up and stop being the ruling opposition party.

Punch went to PDP secretariat.
PDP did not go to Punch.
PDP did not call a press conference to announce such either.

From their findings, they called Metuh to ask why? What did you expect him to say?

Why didn't punch also carry out this investigation on APC secretariat when Jona was in power?

You lot must think us all Fools.

Metuh missed an opportunity to boost pdp's image there, he continues to make things worse for the pdp, just watch and see how he will try and do damage control later. Silence at times is Golden, he would have stylishly ignored the reporter or give a better excuse but the bitterness in him will not allow.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 09, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. See Painment! Anyway, they are not bound by any known nigerian law to hang President Buhari's portrait.

It would just have raised a moral issue if only the APC hung Jonathan's own in their own secretariat when he was president.

Anyway, e be like say news scarce yesterday, so the reporter just wan fill space

Oh no this opposition party is so childish, you guys sound so kindergarten

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by Beremx(f): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2015
Goke7:

Metuh missed an opportunity to boost pdp's image there, he continues to make things worse for the pdp, just watch and see how he will try and do damage control later. Silence at times is Golden, he would have stylishly ignored the reporter or give a better excuse but the bitterness in him will not allow.
thank you Jare! Don't mind mizmycoli! She would have said worse if she was in Olisa Metuh's shoes.

Mtscheew!

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by MizMyColi(f): 8:33am On Sep 09, 2015
Meiji:

That is exactly what he should have said.

So you lot can spin baseless lies?
How does that change the fact that as it stands now, There is no Buhari Portrait in PDP secretariat?
Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by Brugo(m): 8:34am On Sep 09, 2015
Beremx:
Did Lai Mohammed tell us they never hung Jonathan's portrait? Why is Olisa Metuh telling us?

Simple truth. He will remain President till 2019. The bitterness of PDP supporters is unhealthy. Sometimes I feel pity for them.

PDP needs to stop this kindergarten pettiness and grow into a proper opposition. They should quit playing the victim already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by eleko1: 8:34am On Sep 09, 2015
More useful Dan U.
MizMyColi:

Are you any more useful?

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by hinwazaka: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2015
Vello:

Is PSP and its members not part and parcel of Nigeria? Pdp just displayed their empty knowledge of what politics and its mechanism is all about. Buhari is Nigeria President elected on the mandate of majority of Nigeria and pdp is a Nigerian polical party. How is pdp denial define Democracy?
You asked if APC ever displayed gej's portrait in their Secretariat. Why don't you ask pdp or Metuh. He only asked us Nigerians the 'if'question and didn't tell us anything. Read the post again.
Show me where in the constitution, is it provided for an opposition party to tow the same part as public institutions to display the portrait of the President in their secretariats.
Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by MizMyColi(f): 8:36am On Sep 09, 2015
Beremx:
thank you Jare! Don't mind mizmycoli! She would have said worse if she was in Olisa Metuh's shoes.

Mtscheew!

Like I said, the truth is always bitter, but it is what it is.

APC never cared to hang Jona's
PDP shouldn't either.

This is a clear case of giving folks a taste of their own medicine.

Why is APC bothered and using Punch to front?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by MizMyColi(f): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2015
Work beckons.
I will mostly be on viewing mode now.
You can keep your mentions coming.
For those who are pained, take Paracetamol for instant relief.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by magzey: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2015
[i][/i]PDP YOU HAVE DONE WELL BY NOT HANGING PMB PORTRAIT IN YOUR SECRETERIAT. IF YOU DO SO I WILL HAVE PRAY TO GOD TO SEND THUNDER TO THE OFFICE BECAUSE YOUR EBOLA DISEASE CALLED CORRUPTION WILL INFECT THE PORTRAIT.PMB THANK YOU FOR MAKING PDP FEAR YOUR PORTRAIT.
GOD BLESS PMB.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by Beremx(f): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

PDP shouldn't either.

what truth if I may ask?
The bitter truth in this matter is that Jonathan has lost and Buhari is now our President. PDP should learn to accept the "bitter truth". Shikena! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by Meiji(m): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

So you lot can spin baseless lies?
How does that change the fact that as it stands now, There is no Buhari Portrait in PDP secretariat?

What lie am I spewing? Take note - my issue is not even the fact that Buhari's portrait is not on their office (I couldn't care less), the issue is the public admission. Olisa Metuh, by his public admission of the matter has further eroded his party's reputation in the eyes of Nigerians.

He should have said "no comment" and let Punch run with the news like that.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by Goke7: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

PDP shouldn't either.

Nobody is bothered but you o, a lot of us can even offer our pictures for pdp to hang in their secretariat if they have none. Pdp are the ones bothering us that they don't have someone's picture in their bedroom.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by Alhaji86(m): 8:46am On Sep 09, 2015
I don't even advice them to do so, because my president's picture is to precious to be hanged in a building of criminals.
Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by Goke7: 8:50am On Sep 09, 2015
Brugo:

Simple truth. He will remain President till 2019. The bitterness of PDP supporters is unhealthy. Sometimes I feel pity for them.

PDP needs to stop this kindergarten pettiness and grow into a proper opposition. They should quit playing the victim already.

Pdp see themselves as victims so don't expect them to behave otherwise, they are the ones who believe they are witches, that's they are witch-hunted, they are the ones who believe they are marginalized, they are the ones who believe that they are not being given appointments, they are the ones who believe Nigeria is a zoo so they want to form their country.

They are the ones telling the whole world that they are victims, they even told us that we did not hang their picture on our wall so they won't hang our own too. No be victim be that lol
Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by Goke7: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2015
magzey:
[i][/i]PDP YOU HAVE DONE WELL BY NOT HANGING PMB PORTRAIT IN YOUR SECRETERIAT. IF YOU DO SO I WILL HAVE PRAY TO GOD TO SEND THUNDER TO THE OFFICE BECAUSE YOUR EBOLA DISEASE CALLED CORRUPTION WILL INFECT THE PORTRAIT.PMB THANK YOU FOR MAKING PDP FEAR YOUR PORTRAIT.
GOD BLESS PMB.

Now this is wicked, but why? grin
Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by eleko1: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2015
Firefire don port.No time
focus7:
Firefire, I can't believe I read this from you, no bias!
Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by Uchizzy(m): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2015
Oya hang my ptotrait nah...SMH

PDP Gradually losing there intergrity...saying nonsense everyday and no single reply frm buhari...ah I sorry for u guys sneh...come 2022 SAI BABA
Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by sukkot: 8:54am On Sep 09, 2015
pdp. born troway party
Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by Brugo(m): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2015
Goke7:

Pdp see themselves as victims so don't expect them to behave otherwise, they are the ones who believe they are witches, that's they are witch-hunted, they are the ones who believe they are marginalized, they are the ones who believe that they are not being given appointments, they are the ones who believe Nigeria is a zoo so they want to form their country.

They are the ones telling the whole world that they are victims, they even told us that we did not hang their picture on our wall so they won't hang our own too. No be victim be that lol

Lol. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby / Jafar Arrives In Kano To Meet Lawmakers Over Bribery Allegation Against Ganduje / Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.