Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP (24979 Views)

Buhari Presented With Gift Of His Portrait In India (Photo) / Like PDP, We Won’t Hang Buhari’s Portrait – LP, PPA / PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by Walelavender(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
Watery opposition politics. PDP falling our hands since the last 100 days. They should better buckle up coz this government has over 1300 more days. A crash course by Lai Muhammad will do. Let them go and learn Propaganda 101
Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by malikisah: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
[quote author=oluwafemi113 post=37818160][/quote] indeed
Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by malikisah: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
i can't stop laughing
Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by PassingShot(m): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

I understand that this is a public forum and as such have a right to quote anyone I may.
Still, let me ask for permission to wade insmiley
I prefer to mingle with political discussants who aren't heavily partisan.

The part where you mentioned "what APC did to win" got me.
Infact, the three points you put down all boils down to one thing.
The media and Sensationalism.
I will also like to submit here, that while a typical Pro-APC will like to waive off the "Propaganda" charm...It did play a huge part, which leads me to the sensationalism I was on about earlier.

You see, in Nigeria....I have made peace with the fact that there are Kingmakers.
And when they anoint a candidate, the onus lies on their Hench men to employ whatever means necessary to sell such individual to the Nigerian populace.
The media played and still plays a major role in all these.

This is where I blame the leadership of the PDP, it is either Jona (bless his kind soul) was tired of leadership and hence was distributing money to all and sundry to do the bulk of the work for him, without really getting people sold in on his vision to rule again (if he did, FFK would be nowhere near PDP) or the PDP played a crass annoying game of arrogance, highfalutiness, redundancy and negligence. OR the elections were rigged.

That said, I see a restructuring going on in PDP, I see them entering the game with a different kind of machinery and front....The youths.
Depending on their (the youths and the party) sincerity of purpose, and APC's heavy dependence on media machinery, things could either pan out really well for them or go really south.

Besideswink
With what I hear is going on at the HQ, and how sincere they are at revamping and restructuring....I just might get a PDP card and put my money where my mouth is.
Clap, clap, clap! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP by Cityguy: 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
If APC didn't hang Jonathan's pic, PDP is not under any moral duty to hand Buhari's pic. Q.E.D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died / Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees / Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.