Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos (54229 Views)

Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos / Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) / Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by gowaga68: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2015
sinkhole:
I just hate reading this kind of news! for the past six days now, after a heavy downpour, we have not seen power in Shendam Rd. of Lafia in Nasarawa State!
You said it all, After heavy downpour of rain.
Be greatful Akurba,Bakinrijiya have been getting power before the downpour.
Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by clevadani: 9:32am On Sep 09, 2015
francizy:

Ode buruku! What about people living in Satellite Town Lagos that enjoy only 1 hr 30 mins power in 1 week?

People in Awka are still waiting for the useless change too. People in Benin are also waiting..

Yeye dey smell..
I don't knw about others but I live in benin and for the past 2wks,d power situation has improved drastically. We now experience at least 20 hrs of light. If u think I am lying,visit g.r.a benin
Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by Cnachy(m): 9:33am On Sep 09, 2015
There's a lot of hate in you
Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by lordsharks(m): 9:40am On Sep 09, 2015
Its been 3months without light in Maiduguri
Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by fejikudz(m): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2015
This people can lie grin grin

1 Like

Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by tete7000(m): 9:46am On Sep 09, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
smiley Truly the electricity supply has improved greatly. I have even forgotten the last time I used my generator.

Kero at 50

PMS at 87

Power improvement

Stealing is now corruption smiley

All these and more were achieved within 100 days of Buhari's leadership. Gradually buhari will take Nigeria to the promised land.. smiley

modified*

And the same corrupt PDP elements are still the beneficiaries of power sector privatization( E.g namadi sambo, Jonathan, bala, mark, etc). Very silly set of people. SMH

Where do you get kerosene at N50/litre? Do you use it or you rely on the hear say? A gallon of kerosene now sells for N900/gallon. At 4.87litres to 1gallon that translates to approximately N185/litre, more expensive to that of N650/gallon Jonathan era. Mind you, I use kerosene regularly and I m 100% certain of what I am saying. Stop spreading falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by hamzyluv(m): 9:51am On Sep 09, 2015
okosodo:
But my area, ikpoba hill, benin city has not seen this change in electricity that you guys are talking about. So i am now begining to thinj that this change is a lie (scam)
my brother .. in my area, we contributed 1000naira each to buy transformer and fielder Pilar ( I don't knw d name ) since then our light stable like never b4.. don't expect Buhari's or ur local govt. chairman to fix all ur problems... we embraced change , Government can't do it alone .. be the change agent

1 Like

Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by amusadele: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2015
emmanuel596:
Buhari is indeed God's sent anybody who doesn't like him can commit suicide.... or leave naija for us....the change we voted for will come gradually no good thing ever comes fast and easy
Am no longer surprise considering the fact that all Islamists like you and the dunce Buhari are not as senseble as local animals. The dumbest Buhari cannot be God sent, instead Buhari is an extremist and very devilish to the core and the highest order. He is not fit to be described as a democrate. When Buhari was a Military head of state, Buhari detained people for not less than two (2) years without trail. In addition, Buhari ordered the painting of all openings, with black oil paint, including glass windows to avoid sun rays in order to darken any brightness to majority of the political detainees that time. Tell me how old are you to tell other who Buhari is? Buhari is the darkest clowd that has be fallen this country. Why do you think Buhari and apc prefer to use the broom as their simbol abi logo? Ask senior people why it is NOT adviable to use broom to beat children?

2 Likes

Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by ba7man(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2015
I'm currently eating out. I just requested for a bottle of ordinary water...... they said they have non, it's all cold. sad sad sad
Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by wazobiaN9(m): 10:04am On Sep 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The lying body language dull'ard again!

He could only say this rubbish lie on BBC Hausa because that is the only platform he can use to deceive his Arewan zombies.

...Come and try it on channels and disgrace yourself further. grin #Iwillstaviliseworldoilfumpfrice

The embittered severedsnake head again!

He can only rant this rubbish on nairaland because it is the only platform he can spew his garbage brain and release his bile

....Come and try it in the real world and see how your lack of substance will make even your ardent "cyber likers" puke

1 Like

Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by amusadele: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

He could only say this rubbish lie on BBC Hausa because that is the only platform he can use to deceive his Arewan zombies.

...Come and try it on channels and disgrace yourself further. grin #Iwillstaviliseworldoilfumpfrice
Thanks so much. Buhari and apc think others are blindfolded like them. All apc knows is about lies. I am posting this from PH and have spent a week without light. We are running gen. I was in Warri for about two weeks without lights. They, apc can continue to lie.
Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by JAMANZE: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2015
eluquenson:
Stop this ignorance, so all these years back there was no heavy downpour of rain abi you don't know NERC also uses gas to power Nigeria....wake up and read books...articles and real news, not the hate news tongue
most of our generation comes from hydro plants we are yet to built other alternate which are many. so I think u should do the reading.nonsense
Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2015
wazobiaN9:

The embittered severedsnake head again!

He can only rant this rubbish on nairaland because it is the only platform he can spew his garbage brain and release his bile

....Come and try it in the real world and see how your lack of substance will make even your ardent "cyber likers" puke
You're such a dimwit. I insult the foolish Presidiot online and offline, and there's nothing you Islamists will do about it.

You can't do more than a dead rat.
Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by Eazikeyz(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Maaan, I smh for you. Put off that negative spirit. Please o.
Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by hoodmenconcepts: 10:22am On Sep 09, 2015
Anybody that doesn't like PMB are free to go jump from third mainland bridge!

#PMBtill2019#

1 Like

Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by 1Dray(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2015
You're kidding me, right? We didn't see light for 6 days in a week and you're rolling this lyrics?
Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by Acekidc4(m): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You are a Very Big Foool for uttering Nonsense from ur Stupiid Stinking Fooolish Smelling Mouth of Yours!!

You are So Dull!!

If you don't know what to say or don't know how to contribute to the Problems of Nigeria, then Keep Shut!!
Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2015
emmanuel596:
I see enemies everywhere....i reside in Niger state(the power state) light here is at least 20 hours a day....one can't even get a decent beer to drink cos everything is frozen.... grin grin[color=#000000][/color]
no mind them jaree they are just bad belle people. I reside in abuja the light in abuja has increased like mad in fact they have even reduce their monthly bill.
the money in those sectors are enough all we need is a tough President like GMB to make them utilize it and stop looting public funds.
Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by closetoyou(f): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2015
Damsman10:

u nid buhari to come tell u say ur lite don spoil

Loool

1 Like

Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by KenOne: 10:38am On Sep 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hope you are not an enemy to this Nation? The same people that is saddled with the responsibility of providing power are the same people vandalising it so that money will be made available for repairs man must chop or rather where man dey work na in e dey chop from workchop. #fact I know someone that does such thing in his company he will deliberately spoil or demage some equipment so that money will be appropriated for repairs and he makes money out of it. After PDP must have spent over 1 trillion in the last 16yrs only to boast of 4500 mega-watt if PDP were to be a human being the best sentence would of been death penalty but since we have human beings as PDP me members so I give them life imprisonment without parole. If you agree with these sentence in the house say I and disagree say Nay the I's have it. Headline news Punch, Sun, Vanguard, Sahara reporters, Premiumtimes etc! PDP sentenced to life in imprison without parole
Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by riczy(m): 10:43am On Sep 09, 2015
where in Nigeria is konstant power supply?
Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by batulakarada: 10:56am On Sep 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You sound stupid ....keep disgracing yourself .
Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by chyblessed: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2015
Nepa re really trying for my area but their bills is too much imagine aw much per flat pay every mnth their bill is driving me crazy
Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by akins56(m): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Don't mind those APC guys. The new IPPs gas turbines don't use gas, but water from Kainji Dam. The rainfall which has increased the water in the damn is responsible for the power improvement. By harmattan in November to January, the lies of APC will be exposed.
mumu, gas turbines don't use gas ? They now use water abi ?
Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2015
akins56:
mumu, gas turbines don't use gas ? They now use water abi ?
GEJ till 2019.
Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by opad22u: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2015
TI1919:
undecided undecided undecided
The photographer no dey in front of the swat police. Watch their shadows.
Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 11:09am On Sep 09, 2015
KenOne:
Hope you are not an enemy to this Nation? The same people that is saddled with the responsibility of providing power are the same people vandalising it so that money will be made available for repairs man must chop or rather where man dey work na in e dey chop from workchop. #fact I know someone that does such thing in his company he will deliberately spoil or demage some equipment so that money will be appropriated for repairs and he makes money out of it. After PDP must have spent over 1 trillion in the last 16yrs only to boast of 4500 mega-watt if PDP were to be a human being the best sentence would of been death penalty but since we have human beings as PDP me members so I give them life imprisonment without parole. If you agree with these sentence in the house say I and disagree say Nay the I's have it. Headline news Punch, Sun, Vanguard, Sahara reporters, Premiumtimes etc! PDP sentenced to life in imprison without parole
PDP should be sentenced to life in prison together with most of APC members, Because most of them came from PDP. If you remove all the defectors from PDP out of APC, APC will be almost non existent. So you don't even know what you're saying.
Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by pingpong1: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2015
Osisie:
Light never stable o

Na you no stable
Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by Skipfr(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2015
okosodo:
But my area, ikpoba hill, benin city has not seen this change in electricity that you guys are talking about. So i am now begining to thinj that this change is a lie (scam)
my guy nor be Ikpoba hill u dey. Light here na at least 16hours daily

1 Like

Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by Skipfr(m): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2015
The bill wan wound person now. The meter dey run like say tomoro nor dey
Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by wazobiaN9(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're such a dimwit. I insult the foolish Presidiot online and offline, and there's nothing you Islamists will do about it.

You can't do more than a dead rat.

Is that all you 've got?? grin grin ; grin grin

nah, you are d dimwit here. even your invectives missed its mark... my religion is christianity.

stop playing a religion cum tribal card and get some sense
Re: Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos by ManTiger(m): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

What has platform has to do with the message? Cant we just be realist for once? The past administration failed us all in many sector but yet many of you still can't figure it out! Truth be told, I now enjoy electricity for up to 8hrs/day, something we never experienced since 2011. Bro, I don't dislike GEJ but his administration is full of Evil Genius and this makes the Commander in Chief to be like a stooge.

Our ITK in the south put us where we are today, if you have ever being to the North and live in the North you will understand that we are backward in infrastructural facilities especially transportation networks and electricity!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo / Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic / El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.