Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student (35399 Views)

"The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" / A University Of Ibadan 400L Student Is Dead (pictures) / UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2015
Meekzy:

please don't accuse the young lady of anything, I was in that faculty, the reputation of that particular lecturer precedes him, this is not the first time, second or third...the lady had the courage to speak up don't start judging her...let's hope the matter is duly prosecuted. thanks

I never accused her. Only warned her from trying to play some sh!t games that do not always end well.

Btw, good to know you are a Malabress. Done or still in school?
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2015
Lacomus:
grin

Nice set of teeth! cheesy

Remind me to laugh when your sister or your daughter get raped grin
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by otokx(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2015
The girl's real name should be released, why are they with holding it?
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2015
oreos:

While I am it, can you please learn to analyse critically before jumping into conclusion grin

Go and learn the English first, then come and show me where you saw conclusion in my post.
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 09, 2015
Meekzy:

please don't accuse the young lady of anything, I was in that faculty, the reputation of that particular lecturer precedes him, this is not the first time, second or third...the lady had the courage to speak up don't start judging her...let's hope the matter is duly prosecuted. thanks

grin

It depends on you, your friends, your classmate, the whole school and the union. Please show your support for the lady.

1 Like

Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by slap1(m): 11:30am On Sep 09, 2015
oreos:

Actually, most rape incidents are committed by people close to the victims smiley
Yes, but the mind has been polluted by something.
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 09, 2015
slap1:

Yes, but the mind has been polluted by something.

That is right
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 09, 2015
otokx:
The girl's real name should be released, why are they with holding it?

They are withholding because at the moment she is considered vulnerable. They might release when the court gives a go ahead
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 09, 2015
how can one man rape a twenty years person without gun, n didn't drug her, didn't tear her clothes hw come?

Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2015
a whole dean?..
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 09, 2015
RedBenson:

I never accused her. Only warned her from trying to play some sh!t games that do not always end well.

Btw, good to know you are a Malabress. Done or still in school?

Sir, you are an ediot

Lol. I dont even know what to say but i think the girl is on false accusation. How could you possibly and forcefully rape in an office within school community where population is so high and you couldnt raise alarm to attract those around? IMO, very lame accusation.

Seriously 'LOL?' If the nonsense you typed above is not evident of how skewed your opinions are, I don't know what else is going to prove how daft you are. The 'lame accusation' did it for me cool

She should just be careful cos if she's trying to defame the integrity of a man who has worked so hard to be where he is today, then she might have to pay for it the hard way. Just an advice.

You can shove your advice down your esophagus smiley
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by giede: 11:38am On Sep 09, 2015
hmmhmm.
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 09, 2015
dtruthis:
how can one man rape a twenty years person without gun, n didn't drug her, didn't tear her clothes hw come?

Someday your sister or daughter is going to come home at 2pm without her clothes torn, without dugs in her system and she is going to tell you that she was raped by a man in bus park without a gun to her head cheesy

I wouldn't believe her. You wouldn't too, would you? grin
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by hardbody: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2015
Iamvictor:
Rape! rape! news all around, the indecent dressing of law students could have prompted the act.. but there is not justification of the inhumane act of the dean. (if found guilty) he must dance to the tune of the music.

I was in that school on the 24th of August and left on the 26th back to Lagos. Two things I noticed, one, the law students dress decently (generally speaking) with below the knee black skirts and white tops; I met with the said Dean as i needed a favour from him. His body language betrayed a few things that i may not be able to put in writing here.

Interestingly I went back to Calabar this week (Sunday) and came back yesterday. I heard this man had some issues so could not address my request. I managed to see him, but again, his body language still appeared deceptive. I don't trust him a lot now and i see no reason why this girl will be lying against him.

Unfortunately, the girl will lose both ways. She may not be able to prove this rape (circumstantial evidence appears to be strongly against her), She did not shout prior to, in the course of or even after the supposed act (from what the lawyer said), and no other person appeared to have heard this struggle or her screams. When the dust is settled, she will come and face the wrath of the Dean and the other lecturers (those guys act like a cult and protect each other).

Its a pity that this is happening in my alma mata......I am still a malabite for life

4 Likes

Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Africanpride: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2015
Conji na bastard. Abeg i newly join nairaland make una welcome me.
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2015
oreos:

Sir, you are an ediot

Seriously 'LOL?' If the nonsense you typed above is not evident of how skewed your opinions are, I don't know what else is going to prove how daft you are. The 'lame accusation' did it for me cool

You can shove your advice down your esophagus smiley

Are you this naturally and economically stuppid? For record sake, read the below again.

RedBenson:
Lol. I dont even know what to say but i think the girl is on false accusation. How could you possibly and forcefully rape in an office within school community where population is so high and you couldnt raise alarm to attract those around? IMO, very lame accusation.

She should just be careful cos if she's trying to defame the integrity of a man who has worked so hard to be where he is today, then she might have to pay for it the hard way. Just an advice.

What ever happens to the bolded words.

Once again, go learn English and emphatically, learn the conditional pattern of it this time around. You are seriously lacking in that direction. Dont bother quote me again till after your English lessons.
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by hardbody: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2015
Africanpride:
Conji na bastard. Abeg i newly join nairaland make una welcome me.

Welcome you unto what? Na me invite you? And you are new on NL your first bus stop na for Raape case abi? I suspect u join.
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2015
RedBenson:

Are you this naturally and economically stuppid? For record sake, read the below again.

What ever happens to the bolded words.

Once again, go learn English and emphatically, learn the conditional pattern of it this time around. You are seriously lacking in that direction. Dont bother quote me again till after your English lessons.

Whatever happens to ‘lame accusation'?
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2015
this is the same man that frustrated a family friend out of that faculty because she refused him sex. serves him right
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Ybnm4life(m): 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
I cant just imagine what will happen to this girl's grades if she was later found out to be on the wrong side in this case. P.S am not taking sides here, just saying...
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
oreos:

Whatever happens to ‘lame accusation'?

Under which condition did the lame accusation come in from?
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by daveP(m): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
That common line used by journalist "efforts to reach him/her proved abortive" i think confirms the accused is guilty and may be preping some lawyer somewhere IMO. Old snapping terrapin judiciary
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by encryptjay(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
oreos:

Ode! We go talk same if na your ashi sister or daughter start wailing like a wailing wailer cos the deal no go through wink

I don't have time for raging foolish dogs. Get lost fool!!!
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by ijekul(m): 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
I graduated from that faculty and I can assure u it will come to nothing.those lecturers act in union and will do everything to cover it up.don't forget they are lawyers and with the statement of d gal and d mother,they will look for loophholes to squash it.

As for d dean...it doesn't suprise me.if ur in unical or graduated from faculty of law and u don't know him then u didn't pass tru the skul.I know of so many colleagues he messed up and some had to leave the department.its very sad and to imagine he has a very beautiful wife.I do wish something concrete could be done because it cuts across so many depts.chemistry,computer and even physics u find such randy lecturers who would even ask a pregnant lady for sex.

Finally the management of the school should do something about this.this is not the first time a report of this magnitude is being reported against dis man and its always swept under d carpet to protect d image of the school.God help us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
encryptjay:

I don't have time for raging foolish dogs. Get lost fool!!!

Why are you butt hurtsad
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by encryptjay(m): 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
oreos:

Why are you butt hurtsad
Not hurt in any way but you fail to see stuffs the way it is. Have a great day boss.
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ybnm4life:
I cant just imagine what will happen to this girl's grades if she was later found out to be on the wrong side in this case. P.S am not taking sides here, just saying...

Nothing will happen to her grades. She will either be suspended or expelled. Expulsion seems like the likely consequence.
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
encryptjay:

Not hurt in any way but you fail to see stuffs the way it is. Have a great day boss.

Hmmm...really

It is okay to take that stand if it were someone else's sister or daughter but you wouldn't condone it if it were your own blood.tongue

Pele. I meant what I had written earliersmiley undecided
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
JayChk:
this is the same man that frustrated a family friend out of that faculty because she refused him sex. serves him right

Ask that family friend if she could submit herself to act as a witness in this case. The court will need her testimony in regards to that man's character. She has nothing to fear since she is no longer there. That is the only way she can help the girl and other future victims if truly he is an evil man
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by idonbilivit(m): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
Praiseeeeeeeeee the Lord! Finally his sins has found him out! The sad part is it came very late! The man in question has made so many females shed tears of grief. Those tears have found him out. I sincerely wish he spends quality time in jail as someone's bitch. I so love Karma she is indeed my favourite bitch.

1 Like

Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by bluaero(m): 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
oreos:

You are daft. I am sure you can rape your own mother because konji is no respecter of any man.

This one don dey mad undecided
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
bluaero:

This one don dey mad undecided

Konji is no respecter of any mansad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun / 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty / UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.