Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student (35398 Views)

"The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" / A University Of Ibadan 400L Student Is Dead (pictures) / UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
sucess001:

sup esosa

Am good, you?
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by sucess001(m): 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
esosa993:

Am good, you?

am aii...do u mind adding me on bbm? 2Bc26A94
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
sucess001:

am aii...do u mind adding me on bbm? 2Bc26A94

Am sorry, am currently not on bbm
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by destiny4125: 2:05am On Sep 11, 2015
it baffles me when people who dont know how wicked this so called prof.is, are saying he was set up, Cyril Ndifon does not need to be set up, he always sets himself up. As for reporting him to the sch authority, some of us did, and nothing was done about it. i finished from that same faculty and i can boldly say that man is a nightmare to all females in that faculty. Even the so called Ovat knows who ndifon is, Ndifon's attitude of victimizing female students in faculty of law and management is no news to the faculty and to the university itself. Ndifon has destroyed and he is still destroying so many lives, he is a beast and i pray God will not let him get away with this this time. I remembered how i was victimized by this same man, how he told me to my face 'i will make sure u dont go to law sch with ur mates until i sleep with u'. He is in the habit of hiding students scripts and then he will claim u didnt sit for his exams just to take advantage of u. Prof. Cyril Ndifon crimes towards female students cant be overlooked anymore. God will expose them all. Past and present Malabresses of faculty of law will be in a better position to tell the public who this beast call Ndifon is.
Yubee40:

http://www.punchng.com/city-news-feature/unical-law-student-accuses-dean-of-sexual-assault/
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by destiny4125: 2:13am On Sep 11, 2015
CYril Ndifon cant be innocent on this, even his wife knows that, and faculty of law is aware of that. that man is a beast and he didnt start his victimization of female students yesterday, that has being his life style, he sees it as fun, pls ask past and present malabresses of faculty of law who that beast called ndifon is.
cozy7:
One bad thing abt cases like this, even if d Dean is later proved innocent, d accusation alone has permanently dented his image. He might probably loose his job n not get it back even after proved innocent. From what I read, I guess d Dean initiated d sex, but d girl consented n enjoyed herself, THAT'S Y SHE DIDN'T SHOUT WEN SOMEONE KNOCKED. All these Calabar girls sef, she wants to eat her cake n hv it.
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by sethken: 6:58am On Sep 11, 2015
cozy7:
She did so by sleeping with d lecturer n enjoying it (eating her cake), then trying to, with d help of her mother expose d lecturer, while exonerating herself in d process (having her cake). Thank u very mch.

Your argument is illogical. Usually women don't kiss and tell. How many women go back and tell their mother after indulging in pleasurable sex? I don't know of any. She spoke up because she was lured into an office, over powered, and raped by this old fart. Only in Nigeria. In the developed world, he will be spending plenty of years behind bars.
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by cozy7(m): 8:06am On Sep 11, 2015
destiny4125:
CYril Ndifon cant be innocent on this, even his wife knows that, and faculty of law is aware of that. that man is a beast and he didnt start his victimization of female students yesterday, that has being his life style, he sees it as fun, pls ask past and present malabresses of faculty of law who that beast called ndifon is.
This story had made too mch wave
So I felt pity for d man, but only yesterday, I called my girlfriend who studies theatre arts in unical, she told me absolutely everything ant him. My God, I listened with an open mouth. I now think he should be stunned to death.

1 Like

Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Unibenstudents: 1:29am On Feb 13, 2016
All these lecturers sef.... see how uniben dean of law also misbehaves https://www.nairaland.com/2930628/complaint-harrasment-students-dean-uniben

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun / 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty / UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.